[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

Watching yesterday's ep... I can't believe Mr. Kang went all the way to the airport and just left without HJ like that lol. Their scenes after that are so cute tho. Did they really sleep together? :tounge_xd: HJ really doesn't spare her kisses haha. I already feel bad that their happiness will be disrupted soon...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no, why does the big blow have to happen on his wedding day :((

Unless Mr. Kang is later found innocent, I really don't know how the writers are gonna resolve this. Since his big secret concerns not just DY's family but also basically everyone else in the drama, Mr. Kang needs to receive forgiveness from all of them, which I think will not be easy unless something big happens :wacko:

Much as I hate DY, I gotta say the actress's acting is really on point. Her crying in that preview already makes me kinda feel sorry for her loss...

Oh! The promo is very angsty. Watching it made me wish that they had made Da Ya bratty but with at least one or two good qualities instead of an all out snotty, spoiled, immature brat with no good qualities whatsoever. I feel like we should feel horrible for everyone during/after the reveal that Mr. Kang is the man convicted of killing Mr. Jang, but Da Ya's been so horrible and thrown so many ridiculous tantrums (like the one in yesterday's episode) I don't know that I can muster any feeling for her even though the actress is very good. Go Rae, yes. Hong Joo, yes. Hong Sil, maybe. But I'm so sick of Da Ya and this is the point I should feel bad for her. 

I just saw a video on Youtube where someone thinks Myung-hee (Grandma's sister) might be DR's grandma (i.e., her real mom's mom). They list 3 reasons why that might be:

1. From what the MIL said in a previous episode, MH seems to have died from a disease. DR's mom also died from a disease.

2. According to the whistleblowing grandma (i.e., the one who told DR the secrets about Mr. Kang), DR's mom was an orphan.

3. After Grandma Geum-byung's husband died, Chairman (WDR's dad) seemed to be the only one by Grandma's side, implying that her sister had already disappeared back then.

I'd say this is a pretty good theory and might help Mr. Kang if it turned out to be true. One complication is that WDR and DR would then be cousins (?) so they wouldn't be able to stay married (I think).

9 hours ago, luvabe said:

Watching yesterday's ep... I can't believe Mr. Kang went all the way to the airport and just left without HJ like that lol. Their scenes after that are so cute tho. Did they really sleep together? :tounge_xd: HJ really doesn't spare her kisses haha. I already feel bad that their happiness will be disrupted soon...

They really slept together!  Not showed in drama but you can tell! Haha!!  I love all her kisses in this drama, haha!!  I thought the writer went overboard when she has DY explodes all his secrets on their wedding day.  That just too much and kind of evil, if you ask me.  

Also, how can HJ and DR be this unfortunate?  They both got the sweetest men in their life, yet because of the evil people around them, they can’t be happy.  I can’t stand when DY breaks her aunt’s happy day, what kind of human being is she?  And as someone mentioned, I also can’t feel sorry for her.  She has been such a rude person throughout this whole drama, and the writer is going to allow her to throw more tantrum next week’s episodes.  Does the writer personally likes her or what?? 

Also, as for HJ and Kang, they should just get out of the country, gosh I can’t believe South Korea is this small.  If it is so small how come I haven’t met any celebrities yet?  Like I said, poor HJ and Kang.  HJ does not deserve this misfortune.  Anyways, I just hope this mess will end quickly.  

So guys I have a theory, so do you guys think HJ will be the one who solve his  mystery?  More like, HJ will question him and he will give all the details and find it strange that he didn’t actually stabbed DY’s dad.  And she finds the best lawyer to solve his case, of course without anyone notice.  I mean HJ already knows he is not that kind of person.   

The way I see the preview it's just karma has come to slap DY in the face if she'd mine her own dang business she wouldn't be bawling her eyes out. Yep other people will be hurt initially but I feel seeing as they brought back the loan shark there's a story to be told once it's out I don't think anyone gonna tolerate her and her meddling antics. I can see HJ especially "shooting" the messenger for this one and I done thing others will like how she goes about things either.

Mind I still see her and the extra she's married to (like seriously what's the point of him other than to give us Da Ya) getting divorced.

34 minutes ago, tas82 said:

Mind I still see her and the extra she's married to (like seriously what's the point of him other than to give us Da Ya) getting divorced.

Lol true Yi Ryook is so useless sometimes I even forget that he exists.

For the record, I still think Mr. Kang is innocent. Maybe my memory is wrong, but I don't think he's ever verbally admitted that he killed anyone? He always just says that he committed a grave sin...

I wonder if the writers will bring back the priest at the orphanage (you know, the guy who saved Mr. Kang from committing suicide the first time). Maybe he can tell people about how suicidal Mr. Kang used to be and ask people to forgive K?

On 2/7/2019 at 9:00 AM, smhelen said:

I also have a theory, that the father has run away from his annoying wife and is hiding with someone's money he stole. LOL 

That makes me wonder: What was a dentist doing at a loan shark's place? Brat's dad surely must've been a crook of some type.

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Cant bring myself to care about her anger or tears she been such a horrible ,dreadful  and evil person this whole drama I just find it really annoying.

Dido! DY is such a hateful character from beginning to now. I just can’t with her! Don’t know how WriterNim is going to redeem her character. She’s so rude and disrespectful to her elders. Can they shorten DY screen time? 

@luvabe

"One complication is that WDR and DR would then be cousins (?) so they wouldn't be able to stay married (I think)."

Yes they can, because they are related through matrilineal lineage, grandmothers are sisters & WDR & DR are already 3rd generation maternal cousin (이종 사촌, 姨表) & carry different surnames, even if they carry the same surname, after three generation, it is permissible to get married although some may frown on the matter unless they belong to different province or clan

I Cant speak for everyone here, I know that Korean culture is very different from American,

But even in this day and age things have changed in SK. What is wrong with these grown

People? I'm 50 my mom is 80 I would have to be half way to Bellevue to ask my mom for permission to do something. She would probably commit me herself lol. 

The in laws in this drama give a whole new meaning to Family Dysfunction . I feel things between husband and wife are between  husband  and wife , Not the whole dam family. Nowadays kids

Gets cant run fast enough to get out there parents house married or not.

Man the preview is even sadder with subs. And I take back my words about feeling sorry for DY. Maybe I was just too emotionally overwhelmed the first time I watched the preview, but the more I think about it, I really can't feel bad for DY. There's really no good in her at all. Ruining her aunt's happiest day? Ugh!!

33 minutes ago, dolorisbrady said:

I Cant speak for everyone here, I know that Korean culture is very different from American,

But even in this day and age things have changed in SK. What is wrong with these grown

People? I'm 50 my mom is 80 I would have to be half way to Bellevue to ask my mom for permission to do something. She would probably commit me herself lol. 

The in laws in this drama give a whole new meaning to Family Dysfunction . I feel things between husband and wife are between  husband  and wife , Not the whole dam family. Nowadays kids

Gets cant run fast enough to get out there parents house married or not.

Love this so much. The married couple is the foundation of the family. They are the ones to produce kids and have the responsibility to keep their marriage healthy in order to nurture and protect those kids. I can never understand the idea of the married couple being subordinate to the in-laws and under their power. It’s a completely foolish practice in my opinion and leads to instability in the marriage which is already threatened by other influences without the officious interference of in-laws. 

Archived