[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nour Alhouda said:

Could anyone translate the preview

Here is the rough translation:

WDR: DR Ssi wants to get a divorce.  She says she doesn't want anything but wants a divorce. 

Father: Why are you being stubborn?  

DR:  What am I doing (wrong), why? 

YJ:  Here is 50,000 dollars, please don't mistreat DR again, do you get it? 

Father cellmate: I accidentally spill the beans to your daughter, did she asking anything about it? 

WDR: DR Ssi, I can't get a divorce.  You still love me, don't you?

DR: What do I have to do for you to divorce me? 

WDR: Tell me, why do we have to get a divorce? 

DR: I am the killer's daughter. DR Ssi, I am very sorry. 

14 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Mr Kang meets the loan shark, does he recognize him?? if so, then the mystery is starting to be revealed.

Hopefully, things will be cleared out and the rest of the episodes will be exonerating the father from being set up. I am also curious to know what the MIL was talking to DR about. I hope WDR will stick with her through this and take his wife away. 

Thanks for the preview post. my heart has mended. I feel better seeing DaeRyook hears about WHY DoRan asks for a divorce. hate to see him left hanging in the air.   DoRan wouldn’t be so miserable about stuff if she communicate with her hubby.  Can’t wait for the new episode this weekend 

5 hours ago, smhelen said:

Hopefully, things will be cleared out and the rest of the episodes will be exonerating the father from being set up. I am also curious to know what the MIL was talking to DR about. I hope WDR will stick with her through this and take his wife away. 

I wonder why Kang took the blame for the second murder. It is quite clear he is not guilty. Was he desperate after his wife died and no longer cared?

@celebrianna in kdrama the couple live with the inlaws to complicate the plot further :D

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I wonder why Kang took the blame for the second murder. It is quite clear he is not guilty

Maybe he suffers from kdarma illness, Acute Noble Idiocy? Remember, he took the blame, originally, for his childhood friend and became a Juvenil Delinquent. Maybe that is the path he took? I don't know 

54 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I wonder why Kang took the blame for the second murder. It is quite clear he is not guilty

So I watched the episode when the accident happened?  Guys I am really afraid to say that it might be an accident and he didn’t get blame for it because at the scene there were only him, HJ’s brother-in-law and the lady worker.  Unless someone throw the knife at him, but I seriously doubt it.  So I think we can go with it was accident.  I know that everyone wants to think he didn’t cost it, I am afraid he did.  But the writer can always change he story!  But I kinda really hope she sticks with the original plan!  

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I wonder why Kang took the blame for the second murder. It is quite clear he is not guilty. Was he desperate after his wife died and no longer cared?

Assuming that the writer is going to introduce a twist and he did not commit the second murder... he would have taken the blame for it because he thinks he did it.  The flashback shows him crashing into the Brat's dad and the fruit knife stabs the Brat's dad.  This is probably what the prosecution argues happened.  At this point, Kang himself is in shock.  His wife died, he may have thought he killed the loan shark, and then he finds himself arrested.  Looking at the flashbacks, I think he was in a zombie-like state and didn't really participate at all in his defense.  He probably didn't even defend himself.

I'm not sure why you think it is quite clear that he is not guilty because everything that we've been shown so far shows that he did it.  Of course, I think the writer will change it to him being framed, but for now, what we've been shown is that he did it.  Even if he didn't mean to and it was an accident, he did it.

@jechoi1, I totally agree with you!  You took words right out of my mouth!  Guys, he is still a good person even if it was an accident!!  It was in a rush situation and he needed to save his dying wife.  I don’t know if I would’ve done what he did, but I can understand his action.  

Also, that fruit knife must’ve hit just at the right spot bc that little knife should’ve not cost a person’s life.  

I also think what made the situation bad was, as soon as he saw DY’s dad being stabbed he should’ve called 911 and he could’ve saved him, instead he ran away with bunch of money.  So as regard to that action, I don’t really like it!! 

Finally she speaks up the reason!! It's now WDR's turn n his choice.. At least now WDR knows the reason, I hope he doesn't let go of her.. Hope they keep WDR's character the same like before!! Hope they make KDR more open to WDR henceforth!! I m looking forward to the upcoming episodes.. As I believe Kang ahjushi will be proved innocent soon.. I m waiting for the truth revelation!! 

13 hours ago, Jamie Hartford said:

I know that everyone wants to think he didn’t cost it, I am afraid he did.  But the writer can always change he story!  But I kinda really hope she sticks with the original plan!  

I have not watched that scene carefully but I keep reading the posts and I was hoping he will be exonerated. 

15 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I have not watched that scene carefully but I keep reading the posts and I was hoping he will be exonerated. 

I might sound terrible, but I kind of hope not.   It was the writer's original plan, I think she should stick with it.  I think to make him not guilty that means writer wants to take the easy route, and I kind of want to know how she does it.  I think overtimes people heal, but he can't expect people to forgive him at first.  I think I'll be really disappointed if the writer made him not guilty, then she would have explained about the flashback because from what I saw, there are only three people and no other people was present at the scene.  The loan shark was passed out and that leaves him and the female employee and I doubt she stabbed him.  I bet the reason why the writer wants to make it an accident because he did not mean to kill anybody.  It was an unintentional event, so maybe by that people can come to forgive him and understand him.  If people would just stop and listen to his story, (which HJ will), haha. 

That's why I also think DR should listen to her dad's story first before coming to any conclusion.  I guess now everything will sound like an excuse.  Oh, I just want the truth to come out already!!  I think now we just have to wait, it won't be long before we get to the bottom of everything.  You know, the only family that is not affected by it is MR's family cause they are not related or have any relationship with him.  And the only family that is going to hurt by the truth is DY's, honestly, I really want to know her reaction, haha. And her mom's.  And the person that is going to be in disbelieve is HJ, haha, the guy that she tries to stand up for all this time.  And the Wang's family is going to disown DR.  Finally, at the end of the episodes, they are all going to forgive him and become one big happy family. 

17 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

I'm not sure why you think it is quite clear that he is not guilty because everything that we've been shown so far shows that he did it.  Of course, I think the writer will change it to him being framed, but for now, what we've been shown is that he did it.  Even if he didn't mean to and it was an accident, he did it.

Because we don't witness him actually stabbing Daya's dad. From Kang's quiet character, he is not capable of murder. Also knowing Kdrama very well now, it is impossible to cause this complication. The main theme here is the society's opinion about a "supposed" murderer. But there are many innocent people who get imprisoned for crimes they didn't commit and have the stigma of being ex-convicts.

If the writer is "ready" to exonerate him from the first murder of the loan shark, then it is very logical that he didn't commit the second murder either.

So I am really curious how the story is going to unfold.  Now the only people that knows is DR and her husband.  But how is going to spread?  I am very curious how DY is going to find out?  I mean it will get out somehow, right?  But how?  And it looks like WDR is not going to the court.  

Guys, you know what I’ve been thinking, we haven’t seen HJ ex-boyfriend in awhile. Do you guys think he will be the one to let the cat out of the box?  Also, the homeless person who keeps coming to the bread store, maybe HJ will find out through him?? But I also feel like she will be the last person to find out.  

On 1/31/2019 at 8:35 PM, icyphoenix said:

Finally she speaks up the reason!! It's now WDR's turn n his choice.. At least now WDR knows the reason, I hope he doesn't let go of her.. Hope they keep WDR's character the same like before!! Hope they make KDR more open to WDR henceforth!! I m looking forward to the upcoming episodes.. As I believe Kang ahjushi will be proved innocent soon.. I m waiting for the truth revelation!! 

Im afraid they will break up.

I hope the writer wont choose that typical scenario (they break up and get back together at the end), but i think therr are high possibility that would be how the story goes, plus i smell the new guy and new girl will get in between the DR and WDR :/

Archived