[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, in one of the clips posted on DramaKBS’s YouTube today I see that Dae Ryook’s mom invited Do Ran out to a cafe to talk. I think she might be asking her to come live at their place to help them appease grandma when she experiences that bout of dementia that takes her back to the past. It looks like the grandma attacked Dae Ryook’s mom today with a tray of ice while she was asleep claiming that she did something to her dongseng. I believe this is why Dae Ryook’s mom will invite Do Ran to live with them.

Also, before this show started one of the synopsis said that Do Ran will live with her father. I guess maybe this is how it happens because I can’t see Do Ran finding out anytime soon that Chaffeur Kim is her dad. I will be glad if Do Ran get away from that despicable woman. I hope she makes them pay for their own living expenses and rent. I know the place might be in her name so she’ll probably have to pay if the despicable woman defaults on payment but I’m still hoping it was a month to month deal so that the arrangement could be transferred to despicable woman’s name. At least if and when Do Ran get kicked out of the mansion, she’ll have her dad with her to share expenses and secure a new place.

Still, I foresee DY causing trouble for Dae Ryook and Do Ran if she gets wind that any romance is brewing between them especially since grandma will probably become more attached to Do Ran as time goes by. 

really the step-mom is so exasperating. Even when Doran offers her a house, she is being so rude. It seems Doran already loves her father. I really like that. Whenever there are scenes of Doran and her dad, I start crying. The father's expressions are so heartbreaking 

@celebrianna I hope Doran will get away from the bad step mom. I really can't stand her.

@nohamahamoud2002, the only time I cry or feel sad in this drama is when it relates to Do Ran, her real dad and her foster dad. All that crying DY and her family does leaves me unmoved. I don’t know why they don’t stir my emotions because objectively speaking Da Ya’s mom experienced many sad things. I guess it might be because I can better relate to the sadness of people who try to live their lives diligently like Do Ran, her foster dad and her real dad.

Dae Ryook, his dad and grandma are quite likeable for me though and I like Da Ya’s brother. Though I like Mi Ran, I can’t feel sadness for her because she hasn’t even tried to take responsibility for herself. I did feel a little moved by the fleeting decency the step mother showed when the restaurant owner at the sauna pressed some money into her hand and she tried to refuse accepting it because the woman fed them and gave them shelter for a while. That’s about it. I want to see if the writer can make me experience good feelings for the other characters whom I currently feel nothing for except annoyance at times.

31 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Miran is spoilt but she isn't evil. I think she loves Doran.  She calls her onnie :)

My problem with Mi Ran is that she’s like an accessory to the crime. She sees what her mother is doing wrong and she never makes a “resolute” stand against it. This is the biggest problem I have with Asian family drama. Family members don’t objectively stand up for wrong or right. She sees how terrible her mom is to Do Ran and rather than telling her mother she’s wrong, she shed a little tears for a bit and then act like everything is okay as she goes along with her mom’s will. 

The Nasty Hag will probably try to set up Dae Ryook with Mi Ran because she sees a life time meal Ticket and With her Jealousy and hatred simply could not bear to see Do Ran have  happy life with with a wealthy man and her  adored “Real” daughter not come out on top above the child forced upon her she never loved.

7 minutes ago, RobinM said:

The Nasty Hag will probably try to set up Dae Ryook with Mi Ran because she sees a life time meal Ticket and With her Jealousy and hatred simply could not bear to see Do Ran have  happy life with with a wealthy man and her  adored “Real” daughter not come out on top above the child forced upon her she never loved.

Did she see Dae Ryook? No matter. Do Ran will probably move out soon so it’s fine and Dae Ryook is not a puppet so it doesn’t matter how that nasty lady plots and schemes.

7 hours ago, fatherjohnaz said:

I see this drama about love and forgiveness.  Love story of DK , and Do Ran,  and the forgiveness of the father.

welcome on board. 

I agree that it is about love, but I mean the main focus here is very different. It the story about father-daughter relationship mainly. The love story it there too, but it is not the main focus. And the lead here is the father. His expressions are very good.

Instead of moving in with the family Do Ran decided to be at their beck and call for whenever grandma reverts to living in the past. Meanwhile, her lovely low life step mother and her spoilt daughter took Do Ran’s debit card and spent $1,000 which is some of the money she had saved up to repay the money she borrowed from her friend for the security deposit on her apartment. I’m truly hoping that the back and forth between the houses will finally make Do Ran move out. Do Ran also agreed to pay Mi Ran’s tuition for anchor school.

Da Ya will surely grow more and more jealous of Do Ran because of the way the Wang family treats her because of their feelings of gratitude. As soon as I saw the diamond necklace that Da Ya covet from grandma, I knew grandma would try to give it to Do Ran as shown in the preview for tomorrow’s episode. I see trouble brewing here.

Dae Ryook finally broke it off with his blind date after she wanted him to meet her father. It just so happened too that just before he found out that she invited her father to meet him, he was terrified that Do Ran might have been hurt in the kitchen fire. I think that was his wake up call to stop denying his feelings. I think he will start to pursue Do Ran from now on.

Yow, man drag me straight to hell cause I would have drag fake mum by her perm and Mi Ran by her hair too straight outta me yard and change my key code. How can how just take someone's card and just go on a spending spree like that with not a care in the world. 1 million won that's probably nearly half her monthly wage. Mi Ran just like her dutty mother.  Lord my blood pressure. Do Ran too dam nice she would have to grow wings before I pay for her academy, she already wasted nough off her dads money.

They proper taking the richard simmons now man. What makes it worse is I feel evil fake mum is gonna be the one to reveal Do Ran's dad's identity and create one streaming pile of hot mess and drama.

I can't stand this you have to you obligated cause we family mentality. Like b....pls you are grown richard simmons adults go fend for your dam self. Kmt

Right off to watch do 22 :lol:

Da Ya is indeed materialistic. She’s already convinced herself that all of grandma’s jewelry and her MIL’s jewelry will be hers. She calls Bom and Food “our” company now. The more I see her the more I find her annoying because it’s always about gossiping to others about what’s going on in the house, staking her claim in the house or sizing up her inheritance. 

I’m one of those who wants Do Ran far away from these leeches. Home is supposed to be a place of rest from the battles out on the street. That stepmom needs to go. I wish Do Ran had money to find another place.

Dae Ryook confesses his love

http://youtu.be/O3D0BvrLfuY

Archived