[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

You know what Da Ya keep it up. Keep stirring the pot you little wench. With every little conniving move you make you making a bed of thorns for yourself. Hope when times comes for her to lie in it she won't be blaming anyone else the cow.

She doesn't realising she is showing her father in law and mother in law what a snake she is and that she can't be trusted. Won't be long now before it'll come back to bite her in the richard simmons.  WRITERNIM BETTER MAKE IT GLORIOUS, MAKE IT EVEN BETTER THAN HAVING GRANNY SNATCH HER HAIR!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ameera Ali  I'm against DY for her meddling in business thats not her, She has no rights to complain because nothing is factored or directed towards her nor is  harming her.. What rights do she have to complain she don't deserve empathy or sympathy.. All the problems thats been going on in the house are behind her constant negative action and thoughts of what she thinks of DR.. All she sees it has DR has step into the position that she wants because in her mind DR status is below hers and no way should she get the title of Mdm of Bong Foods.. She's finding any and every thing possible for Dumber to blow a fuse at.. Remember first how she treated DR as a servant and then she tried to throw money at her assuming  this is what DR wanted.. DY has never judge DR for who she is only what she thinks DR is.. Thats why even thiough she may haven't done something as of yet I love it when halmoni go off on her just for GP.. It's for a reason halmoni knows she's up to something if not now then later, Even when she goes off on her for being the mistress daughter it's well deserved..

Whilst I agree with u , I have this love / hate relationship with DaYa , sometimes  I loathe her and sometimes I feel empathy for her . She is very emotionally immature if we look at her behaviour, it has always been very childlike . She lies whenever she’s likely to get into trouble, and changes her story as she goes along . She plays one parent off against the other the way she used to do with Her in laws , she stamps her feet and goes into a sulk when she doesn’t get her own way . That why I was thinking the way Madam air head turn her back on her wasn’t cool at all , I kind felt sorry for her , she used to be central of the attention.But I can see that her jealousy / tantrum is getting out of control lately . 

Watching the preview of next episode, now its Daya’s turn to suffer. Wang chairman really gives divorce paper to the annoyed Eun young, and she tells Daya, she, Yi reoyk and Daya would live together. Of course Daya herself would never want to do that. However, the most interesting thing here is Yi reoyk seems to have interest in his employee. Daya is busy to meddle in others business, now its her turn to suffer.

15 hours ago, chdom said:

I can’t stand to watch DR suffer over and over... I just wish she told WDR about it first. Going to sit a few episodes out. My poor heart isn’t cut out for this. I personally don’t find DR “birth secret” a huge deal vs. Mr. Kang previous life history. At this time It should be happy news that father/daughter reunited. The other bomb will be bigger and more damaging. 

I am with you. I am going to sit out for a while. I am also dreading the murder coming out. That's why I want her to move and be with her father and leave that place, ASAP.  An afterthought, I think she is a lawyer. Maybe the story will move on to where she is defending her dad. 

3 hours ago, Nour Alhouda said:

Today i cry a river because uee and her father

Me too.  I could not even control my tears.  Now I have a headache - need to get some medicine.:bawling:

46 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I am with you. I am going to sit out for a while. I am also dreading the murder coming out. That's why I want her to move and be with her father and leave that place, ASAP.  An afterthought, I think she is a lawyer. Maybe the story will move on to where she is defending her dad. 

Come on @smhelen don't do that.  Unless you have a medical condition, it is good to cry and laugh together.  We are all in it.  You will miss out feeling the emotions of the episode and the effect it is supposed to have on you will be misplaced.  You will always be thinking on what happened.  It is just like asking a kid to just watch something they want to eat.  They will get hyper.  This is not my research - but from Stanford University (here in the US).  So, it is better to watch than getting hyper.

I see that new character seemed empathatic with Kang shi, so I think he will be able to help him and DR.  I see him being driven in a Volvo with a driver - so must be doing well.   

Who is a lawyer?  Where did you see that? 

chingoos looks like you have already an idea about the reunion of dtr and father however, i'm still watching epi 65 where DR wants to reveal their relationship but father declined the idea, but if i may say so, DR is right i think rather than hearing it from somebody else like the evil sis in law i feel it's right to tell them but i'm just thinking out loud! based from the YT shared here it seems that father & dtr have separated from the Wang household? woah i can't stop watching this drama any kdrama pills out there LOL so i can stay sober if you will? :ph34r:

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

This is not my research - but from Stanford University (here in the US).

Araso, araso. I am on and not because of the research but because of your loving post. Kamsameda. 

I see that new character seemed empathatic with Kang shi, so I think he will be able to help him and DR.  I see him being driven in a Volvo with a driver - so must be doing well.   

OMO. I love this development. Love it. 

Perhaps I saw that in my dreams. I thought in the introduction to this drama she was made to be a staunch defender of her Dad. In my mind, she is a lawyer and will go ahead and prove his innocence and that Daya's dad was an evil Richard Simmons and all that. 

Spoiler

I just the youtube KBS lineup, is there a divorce? Who is going to be divorced? 

I want for DR to stop acting like a mouse. I am sick of it. Nothing wrong with not being with money and she needs to own her life and stop being so meek. 

I see that new character seemed empathatic with Kang shi, so I think he will be able to help him and DR.  I see him being driven in a Volvo with a driver - so must be doing well

the guy is former prisoner.  When Mr Kang got out of jail he did consider visiting him but when mr Kang saw from a distance he was a mob or gang leader., he changed his mind about contacting.   sooo more drama to come 

preview shows EY got served..B)

20 minutes ago, smhelen said:

Perhaps I saw that in my dreams. I thought in the introduction to this drama she was made to be a staunch defender of her Dad. In my mind, she is a lawyer and will go ahead and prove his innocence and that Daya's dad was an evil Richard Simmon

in the beginning DoRan was studying for the bar or law school.  remmy Mi Ran was jealous there was no money to send her overseas or news anchor school?  (does that actually exist?) but your right. Her law school education may be a key toward the end when this murder issues comes out.

In the preview for next week DoRan is on her knees again taking blame probably for the pending divorce of chairman and EY.

That just makes it’s so frustrating. DoRan needs to stop apologizing for stuff.  wish she would stand up and say so screw you all. I found my Oppa so deal with it... oh well this is Korean drama so ofc not work that way sigh.   honestly I am kinda happy DaYa is gonna get karma in her relationship.  she deserves it. 

26 minutes ago, Nour Alhouda said:

Anyone translate the preview

This what I saw on my end as episode is already translated on my end

Lawyer: I’ll get a lot of Alimony from him.

EY: and live with you and YiRyook
DaYa: YiRyook we have a problem 
Granma: Is the name of Mr Kang gf Hong Joo?
Dental Assistant: They hug and kiss all the time
Hong Shil: Go Rae and MiRan do that!?
Granma: Wait Chum Sim is Hong Joo?
Ex Prisoner: He should have come to me when he was released.
DaYa: Don’t you have a conscience!?
DoRan: I’ll break up with DRW mother

not perfect copy sorry

38 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

why does poor Doran has to beg her MIL all the time? this is not fair :( 

I know why are they terrorizing her like this? Is she begging not to get divorced? Isn't this and her husband's decision? I am concerned and appalled about the injustice of it all. 

16 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

, so Do Ran is going to do the self-sacrificing thing and offer to divorce Dae Ryuk to prevent Dae Ryuk's parents from getting a divorce? That's a bit silly, and such a mean thing to do to Dae Ryuk. I assume this is going nowhere, but still, I have to say I rather dislike the sentiment.

If I am in her place I do the same, I can't accept that my Mother and father in law get divorce because of me.this is my point of view

Archived