[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the first two episodes.  Looks pretty interesting.  Like the leading lady and the leading guy - pdnim should have picked some one younger than him.  LL looks like a little girl.  After seeing her acting in this one, she definitely was not the right one for My golden life.  

On 9/17/2018 at 3:44 AM, angelwingssf said:

Watched the first two episodes.  Looks pretty interesting.  Like the leading lady and the leading guy - pdnim should have picked some one younger than him.  LL looks like a little girl.  After seeing her acting in this one, she definitely was not the right one for My golden life.  

I like the father's acting

Dong Chul's death made my cry :bawling:

The drama is so interessing i don t know why many people hate the leading actress.i already watch lot of her dramas and she is one of the best idol turned actress. She makes feel the pain and cry without understanding what they were saying. Just don t juge the drama by their actors. truly the 2 first ep are great and i can t wait to the next saturday to watch it.all the cast did a great work

I can already foresee that Do Ran will have a lot of obstacles in her path.

The stepmom, while not the worse I’ve seen, really lacks compassion. I don’t understand how she can raise Do Ran from a little, innocent lovable baby and treat her so unkindly. I don’t get it at all. She confirmed via DNA that she was not her husband’s child so it’s not like she was raising a child her husband fathered in an illicit affair. I spent some time trying to understand her but I can’t. I guess her heart is just too small. I’m glad at least that Mi Ran is not so spoiled that it prevents some attachment to her big sister. 

Do Ran is probably in for a headache as well with her romantic interest’s mother. She’s the best friend to the lady whose husband her biological father killed. I don’t even want to think about the future impending drama that will create. Perhaps Mi Ran will suffer as well since it looks like her romantic interest will be the son of the murdered man. :confounded: 

Anyway, I really hope Do Ran doesn’t give up her dream of becoming a prosecutor but I also hope her sense of justice is balanced out by the impact of her father’s story and that she’ll truly accomplish her goal of studying law. It will be difficult but I hope that it happens by the end of this drama.

Did I read right? Page 1 info  says she is an English major preparing for the teacher's  examinations.  However the comment here is about her becoming a prosecutor?

We are doing 6 degrees of separation  here? 

" She’s the best friend to the lady whose husband her biological father killed " I am trying to understand this sentence. Do Ran's father killed someone her future MIL is close to? Is this what you're trying to say? So the parental  opposition is that her son is interested in a murderer's daughter?

Just  checking  whether  to check this out. I am more concerned  I haven't  investigated the writer  yet.

3 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Did I read right? Page 1 info  says she is an English major preparing for the teacher's  examinations.  However the comment here is about her becoming a prosecutor?

We are doing 6 degrees of separation  here? 

" She’s the best friend to the lady whose husband her biological father killed " I am trying to understand this sentence. Do Ran's father killed someone her future MIL is close to? Is this what you're trying to say? So the parental  opposition is that her son is interested in a murderer's daughter?

Just  checking  whether  to check this out. I am more concerned  I haven't  investigated the writer  yet.

I think it's worse than that. The younger brother's girlfriend is the daughter of the murdered. They might be engaged?

20 minutes ago, zoks said:

I think it's worse than that. The younger brother's girlfriend is the daughter of the murdered. They might be engaged?

Why is this worse? Is it because if the younger brother get engaged to the daughter of the murdered man then Do Ran definitely will have problems if she gets together with the older brother? Otherwise, there is no issue with the younger brother dating the daughter of the murdered man because both their moms are best friends. However, Do Ran will have two more people opposed to a romantic relationship with the older brother.

47 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Why is this worse? Is it because if the younger brother get engaged to the daughter of the murdered man then Do Ran definitely will have problems if she gets together with the older brother? Otherwise, there is no issue with the younger brother dating the daughter of the murdered man because both their moms are best friends. However, Do Ran will have two more people opposed to a romantic relationship with the older brother.

Yes, I was talking about how the degrees of separation makes what looks like the main couple relationship impossible. The eldest son dating the daughter of the murderer of the younger son's fiancee is a much bigger problem than dating the daughter of the mother's best friend's husband's murderer.

19 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Is this a-50-episode with split episodes format or full one hour per episode. I need someone here to confirm this before I start watching. Thanks in advance. 

According to MyDramaList, it's 100 35-minute episodes and it will be airing through March 2019.  

To be honest, this is one of the reasons I was hesitant to start watching this as well (the other is that I am unimpressed with some casting) but I'm giving it a try.  Fairly good show thus far.

3 hours ago, zoks said:

Yes, I was talking about how the degrees of separation makes what looks like the main couple relationship impossible. The eldest son dating the daughter of the murderer of the younger son's fiancee is a much bigger problem than dating the daughter of the mother's best friend's husband's murderer.

Lmao.

I read it 3 times. Ok more than 3 times.

I presume that Do Ran and her younger brother are not blood related. Otherwise both of them are a murderer's children. But on the same family register.

Siblings marrying into the same family is always problematic. But I am laughing my head off thinking it is less complicated than having a murderer in the family register.

I have checked out the writer's previous works by the way after my last post. But commented because the relationships are so convulated. Can't we just say brother's fiance's father was murdered and their mothers are best friends?

I understand English but am getting a headache. Will put it on hold. Just to be clear I watched several of UEE's dramas. It is the writer's works which have not impressed me.

finally watched the first episodes. this is intresting drama.  

i don't why but i really think that doran stepmother is going to lose her money. I mean she invested it to gangnam Building apartments but somehow i think she got swindled. I really hope i'm wrong  because if I'm right the stepmother is going to ask doran for help and she is going to help.

And what is wrong with Dae ryook mother. She's been best friend to Da-ya mother. So when Da-ya an Yi ryook wants to get married Eun Young(dae ryook and Yi ryook mother) doesn't want them married because what happened to Da-ya father. 

Archived