Quantcast

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie Yes the second one doesn't look all that great. Have you watched A different kind of Pretty Man? i'm asking you because I know you like Gui Gui. Hehe. 

~~~~~

So Bae is in Russia now to watch the world cup finals. Lol. 

of course i watch it....while to be honest with you GG was a lil stiff to begin with.....but she got better and of course zhang han was absolutely the prefect jealous bf to the boots lols :D 

did i told you that there were a group of us that got so crazy that we did the subtitles for the whole drama :D we were the first team to sub the whole drama :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

of course i watch it....while to be honest with you GG was a lil stiff to begin with.....but she got better and of course zhang han was absolutely the prefect jealous bf to the boots lols :D 

did i told you that there were a group of us that got so crazy that we did the subtitles for the whole drama :D we were the first team to sub the whole drama :D 

Awwww thank you so much @angelangie for subbing the whole show. I feel like I should watch it just for you. Well for ZH as well...hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Awwww thank you so much @angelangie for subbing the whole show. I feel like I should watch it just for you. Well for ZH as well...hahaha. 

not sure if the subs is still there lols......we dont it some times back lols.....

but to be honest with you some of the CGI really not very good 

@angelangie The subs are still available in YT and other sites. Thank you so much for your hard work. 

------------

673c0421ly1ftc0ur9sgij21q8217kjl.jpg

673c0421ly1ftc0usp1y5j21q8240kjl.jpg

So now that the world cup is over, can we go back to dramas now??? Pretty please. I miss you onscreen. Sighhh. 

Photo credits as tagged

• Like 1

On 7/16/2018 at 10:48 PM, kokodus said:

@angelangie The subs are still available in YT and other sites. Thank you so much for your hard work. 

------------

So now that the world cup is over, can we go back to dramas now??? Pretty please. I miss you onscreen. Sighhh. 

Photo credits as tagged

hahhaa i cant take the full credit as without my Michesso Family back then...it wont happen :) 

• Thanks 1

rumors surface of ZhangHan tying the knot with Janine Chang whom had work together in 'The Four & Here to Heart'

however ZhangHan studio & official fanclub had denies the rumors

• Insightful 1

Awww @angelangie I love him!!! I watched season 2 of The inn for Wang he di and Shen yue now I guess I'll be watching this season for Zhang baby. Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Awww @angelangie I love him!!! I watched season 2 of The inn for Wang he di and Shen yue now I guess I'll be watching this season for Zhang baby. Haha

i thought u might like it since i remember u tell me that u like ZhangHan :) 

• Love 1

@angelangie Yes I love him. But I'm amazed that you remembered it. Especially since how I come up with a brand new Oppa for each season, it's hard to keep track of all the oppas I love. Hahaha. I almost forgot that I created this thread. I'm sorry for not updating it regularly.:tears:

• LOL 1

25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie Yes I love him. But I'm amazed that you remembered it. Especially since how I come up with a brand new Oppa for each season, it's hard to keep track of all the oppas I love. Hahaha. I almost forgot that I created this thread. I'm sorry for not updating it regularly.:tears:

lols....sometimes i do get mix up however i remember it more maybe because i was creating Wang HeDi for you when you told me that you like ZhangHan as well lols :D 

12 minutes ago, cheerieK said:

@kokodus im rewatching Boss & Me, and falling all over again for your bae. He is so so gentle and sweet :wub:

to me Boss & Me is one of the best production on ZhangHan.... hahaha a drama that i watch fully :D 

• Love 2

@cheerieK Awwww so niceeee to seee you again!!!!! I love boss and me, I need to find some time to rewatch it. I wonder what bae is doing these days....

@angelangie wow so he was in The Inn season 3, the show that had Dylan Wang and when the last year? That same show? Wowww all my favourite people are coming to that show. Hahaha. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@cheerieK Awwww so niceeee to seee you again!!!!! I love boss and me, I need to find some time to rewatch it. I wonder what bae is doing these days....

@angelangie wow so he was in The Inn season 3, the show that had Dylan Wang and when the last year? That same show? Wowww all my favourite people are coming to that show. Hahaha. 

yes Dylan was in S2 if im not wrong....