tumblr_pab86cNS2V1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

• Name: Zhang Han
  • Native name: 张翰
  • Also Known as: Hans Zhang Han;張翰
  • Nationality: Chinese
  • Born: October 6, 1984

DRAMAS

• Let's go and watch Meteor shower -Murong Yun hai (2009)
  • Let's go and watch the meteor shower again -Murong Yun hai (2010)
  • Fall in Love - Qin Lang (2011)
  • War of desire - Zhan Xing Han (2011)
  • The secret history of princess Tai Ping - Li Long Ji (2012)
  • The queen of SOP - Tang Jun/Tom (2012)
  • Fairytale - Fan Jun (cameo) 2012
  • Heroes in Sui and Tang dynasties - Luo Cheng (2013)
  • Waiting to bloom - Liu Yi Ming (2013)
  • The queen of SOP II - Han Tian Qi (2013)
  • A different kind of pretty man - Guo Yuan Shu (2014)
  • Boss and me - Feng Teng (2014)
  • Gorgeous Workers - Li Xiang (2015)
  • The Four -Leng Xue/Cold-blood (2015)
  • The Classic of Mountains and seas - Chi Yu/Xin Yue Hu (2016)
  • The ten deadly sins - Hua Long (2016)
  • The Legendary Tycoon - Gu Yan Mei (2017)
  • Here to Heart - Zhan Nan Xian (2018)

UPCOMING DRAMAS

• Paris is not in a good mood (2018)
  • One boat one world (2018)
  • Braveness of the Ming (2020)
  • A Rhapsody of Summer dream (2020)

MOVIES

• Kung Fu hip hop -MC HaHa (2008)

• Hearty Paws 2 - Zhao Ming (2010)

• No Limit - Wu Ji Xian (2011)

• Apolitical Romance (2013)

• An Inspector calls - Kai See Cheung/ Johnny (2015)

• Chang Chen Ghost stories - Zhong Yu (2015)

• Youth Never returns - Wang Jin Hui (2015)

• The rise of a tomboy - Ye Si Yo (2016)

• Wolf Warriors II (2017)

• Eternal Wave - Liang Dong (2017)

UPCOMING MOVIES :

• The three body problem : I - Pan Han (2018)

VARIETY SHOWS

• Happy camp - Eps 999, 1033

• Divas Hit the road Season 1 (2014)

OFFICIAL WEIBO

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1517934944

I watched Wolf Warriors II today and it was just Amazing with a capital "A" haha. Its like a 10000 wala cracker set on fire. So fast paced that 2 hours passed by just like that. And of course my bae is the highlight of the whole movie. At least for me, ok. I really thought he would die at the end, because idk he seemed like the typical sweet side character that would die just to wring some pain and tears from the audience but thankfully he didn't, the writers weren't cruel. Eeeeeee. @cheeriekwan did you watch it yet?? Let me know what you thought about it. I can't find any subs for eternal wave. Sadness. 

4 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

@kokodus oh not yet watch WW2. Will find time soon. You know where i m stucked now by looking at my avatar :rolleyes:

So do you think ZH deserves the best supporting actor award for his role? 

Let me tell you, bae deserves each and every award in this world. Although I did expect something ground breaking after you told me that he won a award for this role. Nevertheless, I think he portrayed his role with flair. 

I see all the buzz around Legend of fuyao, if I wasn't too busy with ZH I would've checked it out. Sigh. 

Oh and I'm watching The classic of mountains and seas now. And I tell you, Everytime he smiles I want to write and give this world to him 

@kokodus okok WW2 is next on my watchlist when i get a break from fuyao over the weekend. 

On The classic of mountains and seas, i find it very boring. I only watched it for your bae. His ex-gf is pretty but acting is too bland. Unlike his smoking hot chemistry with Janine and Joe Chen.

I agree on the chemistry part, but the she is not really that bad. At least not as bad as the second lead who can't act to save his life. Seriously, I don't know why he is even there, nowadays I find it funny though whenever he "acts" LOL. Anyways why concentrate on others when my bae is sitting there beautifully. He looks absolutely amazing with that mane and robe. Really good! Hehe. 

Done with The Classic of mountain and seas. I must say that I'm more than satisfied with that ending. It is not much but somehow it made me feel very happy. Zhang Han has done an excellent job in portraying two polar opposite roles. I have never seen the King's robe looking that magnificient in anyone else as it did in Zhang Han. Bravo! With every project of him i fall more deeper and deeper. Sigh. I guess there is no turning back now. 

tumblr_pbbp9eucNN1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

This guy is the evil alter ego of the main lead. I hated him to the bones at first but then by the end I came to like him and I was ugly crying for him at the last ep. Such is the power of Zhang Han. LOL. 

@cheeriekwan I thought of watching Ten deadly sins, but there are no subs for it in any sites. SIGHHH. I think I'll watch A different kind of pretty man now. Hoping that it will be good. The Legendary Tycoon is at the very last in my list. I don't really like biopics. Meh. But I actually want to watch some of Joe chen's old classics, like Fated to love you, Prince turns into a frog etc. Let me get over Zhang Han first. LOL. 

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@cheeriekwan I thought of watching Ten deadly sins, but there are no subs for it in any sites. SIGHHH. I think I'll watch A different kind of pretty man now. Hoping that it will be good. The Legendary Tycoon is at the very last in my list. I don't really like biopics. Meh. But I actually want to watch some of Joe chen's old classics, like Fated to love you, Prince turns into a frog etc. Let me get over Zhang Han first. LOL. 

Out of topic. But omg FTLY is my all time fav :wub: i still rewatch it whenever i need a dose of Ethan. Same goes to Here to Heart and Boss and Me for Zhang Han. 

@cheeriekwan You make me want to pick up FTLY quickly. More than boss and me, I rewatch Queen of SOP frequently. Not the whole show, but only my fav parts. That itself amounts to approximately 2 days of rewatch. LOL. For boss and me, I limit myself to watch the MVs in YT. There are some pretty cute mvs for that show in YT. Hehehe. I loved the opening song sung by ZH. 

@cheeriekwan I like the ending song as well. I have not decided about watching Queen of SOP II. I really want to know why they named it Queen of SOP II, when everything else other than ZH is completely different. The synopsis itself doesn't interest me one bit. Sigh. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

of course i watch it....while to be honest with you GG was a lil stiff to begin with.....but she got better and of course zhang han was absolutely the prefect jealous bf to the boots lols :D 

did i told you that there were a group of us that got so crazy that we did the subtitles for the whole drama :D we were the first team to sub the whole drama :D 

Awwww thank you so much @angelangie for subbing the whole show. I feel like I should watch it just for you. Well for ZH as well...hahaha. 

Archived