Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

i've learned English a lot from you guys while talking about ppc. so thank you. love you all.:heart::kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

* Hwang Bora let out a sigh & a comment "(sth __?) 사랑하고 싶다" that made people laugh so hard (MY told her "no you can't" so I really wonder what Bora said)

Spoiler

hbr- I want to fall in sad love.(슬픈사랑 하고 싶다.)

so pmy said "unnie, no you must not"(언니 안돼요):lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Hii my fellow shippers, thank you soooo much for all your update about wwwsk BD, I keep reading and never missed any of your posts here! Really love commentary abt drunken scene and of course bed scene (who don't) hahaha

Btw, have you guys seen some ppc shippers in ig talk about "sofa" things, from their post i could assume something good happened at that sofa, their hint makes me wondering was there any deleted scene for sofa kiss or maybe the bts of sofa kiss as hot as the bed scene one?:P maybe someone can enlighten me here B):lol:

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i've learned English a lot from you guys while talking about ppc. so thank you. love you all.:heart::kiss_wink:

Hide contents

hbr- I want to fall in sad love.(슬픈사랑 하고 싶다.)

so pmy said "unnie, no you must not"(언니 안돼요):lol:

Oh I heard that but I couldn't relate so I thought maybe I was wrong kkk. No wonder they were laughing hard. Thanks a lot for the clarification dear :wub: Bora herself has a beautiful love story in real life too, I heard she gets along well with her bf's father & HJW. So having someone like her swooning over our OTP's chemistry is really dearing :wub:

1 hour ago, seratward01 said:

Btw, have you guys seen some ppc shippers in ig talk about "sofa" things, from their post i could assume something good happened at that sofa, their hint makes me wondering was there any deleted scene for sofa kiss or maybe the bts of sofa kiss as hot as the bed scene one?:P maybe someone can enlighten me here B):lol:

Howdy ~ maybe I haven't reached that yet, but I rmb Joon said the sofa has some history to it so :joy: I mean when Miso found out abt YJ' scar, she fell over him, their pizza date (hello Mr. Park Imprudence kkk), the ribbon kiss, his nights waiting for her msg wondering what she's doing ...

• Like 1

guys, is there any bts for the necktie scene?

And bts from 9years back? Just lovely to see Minyoungie with bangs :wub:

• Like 1

ppc are soul mates?:lol: there are many moments when ppc saying the same thing at the same time.

if anyone of you have the DVD, watch these parts.

group commentary 

06:54  ppc:  hohohohohohhh~(mimicking Jiah's laughter) 

58:01 ppc: Misso Misso~(mimicking a little Miso)

02:30:57 ppc: promise~(mimicking a little Miso)

making2

19: 39 ppc: hehehhhhhe~(mimicking Jiah) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, nehemiah said:

@twoparkcouple hi, just curious about the car scene in ep. 16, where LYJ and KMS calling each other married man and woman, is there any commentary about it?.. is that also an adlib?.. Love to hear their thoughts about it,. TIA:wub:

there is no commentary about the car scene in dvd..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

guys, is there any bts for the necktie scene?

And bts from 9years back? Just lovely to see Minyoungie with bangs :wub:

just bts for necktie scene on ep.1 is in dvd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Did u guys got psj or pmy's signature from the bd/dvd package? Just to make sure

I didnt :( i got a blank card

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

group commentary 

06:54  ppc:  hohohohohohhh~(mimicking Jiah's laughter) 

58:01 ppc: Misso Misso~(mimicking a little Miso)

02:30:57 ppc: promise~(mimicking a little Miso)

making2

19: 39 ppc: hehehhhhhe~(mimicking Jiah) 

These 2 wild souls lol~ I cracked up when they  mimicked Jiah's laughter, they even made fun of her during her job interview scene too :joy: jerky jokers B)

Also I found out during the commentary session, Joon looked kinda serious at viewing the scene, but when Mi Nyeong followed the little Miso's line "...결혼할래/ marry me", he smiled just as you said earlier "without realizing" :wub: he made fun at her tone, her petite size & stuff all the time, yet at the same time they agree to everything to the other say & share perfect mutual understanding. It's like they read each other's mind & can neatly finish the other's sentence :phew:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Did u guys got psj or pmy's signature from the bd/dvd package? Just to make sure

It's random. i got a blank card too.:sweatingbullets:

28 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Also I found out during the commentary session, Joon looked kinda serious at viewing the scene, but when Mi Nyeong followed the little Miso's line "...결혼할래/ marry me", he smiled just as you said earlier "without realizing" :wub: 

ahhhhh:heart: it's my fav moment too. group commentary 01:41:51.

as soon as pmy said the little Miso's line "i will marry you", he had a big smile without realizing.:lol: really love it..:wub:

• Love 5
  • Awesome 3

Hey @twoparkcouple what psj said to pmy when they shoot for scene when lyj accompanying kms to her fave restaurant, pmy walking back and psj said something to her and everyone's laugh. Thank you :D

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hey @twoparkcouple what psj said to pmy when they shoot for scene when lyj accompanying kms to her fave restaurant, pmy walking back and psj said something to her and everyone's laugh. Thank you :D

psj- Don't be greedy.(it means "don't copy me") Only I can do that(the way of smiling and walking).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You know what even though theyre so playful to each other but still I can feel shyness from pmy, compare with her other drama's bts. 

There is a moment when psj grill the skin and pmy looks like a girlfriend who scolding her boyfriend because he can't cook well :P

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

ppc are soul mates?:lol: there are many moments when ppc saying the same thing at the same time.

awwwww always 쿵~짝~ :wub:

What was PMY's reaction everytime he tease her guys?

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

awwwww always 쿵~짝~ :wub:

What was PMY's reaction everytime he tease her guys?

In the BTS, she'd hit him real hard (srly!) esp. on the chest q:joy: But she just can't during the commentary session so I feel like most of the time she'd give him a speechless look, like "oh here he comes again, I'm not gonna even talk back" lol~ But I think when she's shy (for ex: when he complimented her eyes for looking shining starry during the wedding scene), she just "tried" to talk a lot with others not looking at him

Also, during the couple commentary session, they said more than once "I just don't know what else to comment" when they watched the kiss scenes (y' all know, just "a lot" :joy:) . I notice this abt their reactions when they're shy: they either just laugh it off or turn super talkative, babbling abt all the professional stuff like lightning, angles, ... :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

It's random. i got a blank card too.:sweatingbullets:

ahhhhh:heart: it's my fav moment too. group commentary 01:41:51.

as soon as pmy said the little Miso's line "i will marry you", he had a big smile without realizing.:lol: really love it..:wub:

I didnt get PSJ or PMY’s signature:anguished:.. which i wish i did but  i got the other cast signature.:smile: