Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

9 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

but as for ep 16, you mean they added the kiss in the wedding hall itself, or the flashback of all the kisses? 

kiss in front of the fountain in the wedding hall.

and psj highly praised director's editing(adding the flashback of all the kisses in the ending ep.16). he really loved it.

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

what?!! but i already watched the bedscene bts. how on earth i missed that part?? i must be crazy..  tq so much im going to watch it now! 

Wow this is so unlike you, :tounge_xd:

you used to be the expert and master of discovering something sekseehh , how can u missed it :lol:

• LOL 11

Lol~ I detected too many night owls here :lol: are you guyz pulling a ParkPark alnighter or what hehe. Thanks again for all the fun today, and have a sound sleep with sweet ParkPark dream @twoparkcouple @zashi23 :heart: And you too maybe @mimixemix :P 

5 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

The bed scene bts:P

Okay to shortcut, in this part, which number cd can I see this bts? ^_^

And why he zipped his pants? Did he take off his pants to bed scene? :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

director said the flash back scenes of the past(9 years ago) in ep.11 and wedding kiss in ep.16 were not in the script.

especially, the scene of past in ep.11..he said because ppc wanted to show the yj&ms's past more, he added the past scenes after discussing with ppc.

I really enjoyed the flashback they did of their time working together at the beginning esp when he gave her the cake and she dropped it. That entire scene was soo cute. Again another moment that felt like PSJ/PMY.

also PMY acting was soo great. She really did the intern newbie acting soo good! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Uh-huh.. :D

Ahaha right??? Legit they’re the same person like said. Same manner, it’s weird.

40 minutes ago, suie said:

I really enjoyed the flashback they did of their time working together at the beginning esp when he gave her the cake and she dropped it. That entire scene was soo cute. Again another moment that felt like PSJ/PMY.

also PMY acting was soo great. She really did the intern newbie acting soo good! 

i loved all their flashback scenes too. Yes, the cake scene is cute n i also liked the one where he gave her the Chinese book as a present for mastering Japanese. Her expression was funny there. lol...

@twoparkcouple, may i know was there more bts on those flashback scenes? like when they first met at the dinner gathering or other flashback scenes? thanks!!! :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Okay to shortcut, in this part, which number cd can I see this bts? ^_^

And why he zipped his pants? Did he take off his pants to bed scene? :sweatingbullets:

Hahaha lol:joy: It's in the 13th one i think... The last part of the dvd.... He didn't take off his pants obviously:joy: in that scene he put off his shirt right?  He tried to put on his shirt back

• LOL 2

43 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Hahaha lol:joy: It's in the 13th one i think... The last part of the dvd.... He didn't take off his pants obviously:joy: in that scene he put off his shirt right?  He tried to put on his shirt back

My imagination did run wild for a bit....:lol:

Another romance...

...will comment later....

Anw, from tvN to JTBC...when will Itaewon Class broadcast? Early 2020 too? Also on JTBC, right... 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

she do really love arts :joy:

oh these two reunite after mama...

I've never see her as a teacher..interesting..

• Love 1

41 minutes ago, endensia said:
Another romance...

...will comment later....

Anw, from tvN to JTBC...when will Itaewon Class broadcast? Early 2020 too? Also on JTBC, right... 

good news....i love the romance novel "If The Weather Is Nice, I'll Come To You". it's warm, pure, gentle and beautiful story.:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

good news....i love the romance novel "If The Weather Is Nice, I'll Come To You". it's pure, gentle and beautiful story.:heart:

Is there English edition? :D

Another noona-dongsaeng pairing for PMY -- but she surely does not look like a noona to these boys lol

She really is inclined to make dramas involving the arts these days, isn't she? I also know someone who has a newfound fascination and appreciation with paintings... :joy:

Anyway I'm happy that it's a warm romance this time. I feel like they will shoot this in the fall or in the winter esp because the countryside is most beautiful during those two seasons. And I'm very happy she's going from project after project nowadays. I wish she'd do a blockbuster movie sometime soon though. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, endensia said:

Anw, from tvN to JTBC...when will Itaewon Class broadcast? Early 2020 too? Also on JTBC, right

Yep.. same network.. about same time of release... but in Soompi.. it says this..

Screenshot-20190806-110535-Facebook.jpg
salvage cars el paso tx

So maybe.. ITC will be released first? 

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no..:)

That's too bad.  I love a good warm romance novel. I wanted to buy some novels written by Korean authors when I went there, but there was no translation so I ditched it. :bawling:

14 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Anyway I'm happy that it's a warm romance this time. I feel like they will shoot this in the fall or in the winter esp because the countryside is most beautiful during those two seasons. And I'm very happy she's going from project after project nowadays. I wish she'd do a blockbuster movie sometime soon though. 

Remember someone who said hed also like to do a winter romance drama? :D

Looks like someone told him about doing a drama about it.. lol! Maybe he liked the premise of the story.. so he got interested in doing one also...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1