[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

Hellooo ARGH sorry for posting negativity here but I just saw this on my timeline and kinda irked me oh god RSq9wrSU.jpg:large

did this person like watch the same BTS clips i did or are those different lmao

I cant see the photo but there are some haters from other ship who have constantly posted hate comments on twitter these days. Just ignore them. Apparently they feel threatened. 

Btw does anyone understand what PD meant by saying ‘should look up because you two are close’ when they were rehearsing the kiss? It’s a little ambiguous.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

Hellooo ARGH sorry for posting negativity here but I just saw this on my timeline and kinda irked me oh god 

did this person like watch the same BTS clips i did or are those different lmao

WAH the url of the photo doesn't work so i'll just copy paste the exact thing that person has said

"pmy and psj really don't like each other that much off-cam huh lmaoooooooo but they got good chemistry so i w/e w/e [with happy crying emoji]" I DON'T GET HER LOL

• Sad 3

28 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I cant see the photo but there are some haters from other ship who have constantly posted hate comments on twitter these days. Just ignore them. Apparently they feel threatened. 

Btw does anyone understand what PD meant by saying ‘should look up because you two are close’ when they were rehearsing the kiss? It’s a little ambiguous.

Is this the full translation of what he said? I have been waiting for english subs, specifically for the bed scene part to understand what the PD was saying. And all the translations i've seen so far have left that part out for some strange reason.

• Like 3

The hater visitor on this thread hrh is ghantielang on twitter and also has an ig (I forgot her ig name I presume she is a woman). She spreads negativity everywhere too threatened by ParkPark because she is too obsessed with another PMY ship. Just ignore that person or better, report to twitter and instagram. 

We cannot please everybody. Fact remains Overwhelming Majority are so into PSJ and PMY. The haters are threatened with that. Hahaha.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

Is this the full translation of what he said? I have been waiting for english subs, specifically for the bed scene part to understand what the PD was saying. And all the translations i've seen so far have left that part out for some strange reason.

I have hardly found a Twitter PMY fan who translate very details every BTS. However they have just translated bts ep12. I am waiting. So @BINGO_O if you know Korean pls confirm

• Like 6

1 hour ago, potatohacker said:

WAH the url of the photo doesn't work so i'll just copy paste the exact thing that person has said

"pmy and psj really don't like each other that much off-cam huh lmaoooooooo but they got good chemistry so i w/e w/e [with happy crying emoji]" I DON'T GET HER LOL

Lol "don't like each other" :joy: but real kiss when rehearsing. "Don't like each other" but even PD-nim told him to drop his hand, he didn't give up, still holding hands around her. "Don't like each other" but put hand over her waist when selfie with staff. "Dont like each other" but still likes to tease her -_-. Haters from other ship are being threatened, so they say things that are absurd. They'd rather be blind than believe our OTP is real. They feel threatened that proves they also feel our OTP has "something" with each other.:rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

23 minutes ago, samkay said:

I have hardly found a Twitter PMY fan who translate very details every BTS. However they have just translated bts ep12. I am waiting. So @BINGO_O if you know Korean pls confirm

i dont lol. I am waiting for someone to explain what the woman and the pd nim said in the bts video, which made parkpark laugh.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

1 hour ago, BINGO_O said:

@MsMinnieFran @BINGO_O

It means PMY needs to tilt her head now bec of the distance between them and their height difference. The closer she gets to him, the more she needs to look up. :) I think this is also why she tried to reach him and then she had a good laugh afterward. PSJ was flustered and tense when her face got close to his, though. Maybe because it was unexpected for her to try reaching for his lips while joking about it (height diff).

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The hater visitor on this thread hrh is ghantielang on twitter and also has an ig (I forgot her ig name I presume she is a woman). She spreads negativity everywhere too threatened by ParkPark because she is too obsessed with another PMY ship. Just ignore that person or better, report to twitter and instagram. 

We cannot please everybody. Fact remains Overwhelming Majority are so into PSJ and PMY. The haters are threatened with that. Hahaha.

The moment I saw her name which is very familiar to me a few days back,  I felt uncomfortable for what she said but did not want to comment on it.   I was thankful someone else did it.  I think she is a shipper of one before and then now after the 7DQ, she changed to that.   

I know she might read my comment here about here.   I am just saying I hope if she does, she will RESPECT this thread and the shippers of ParkPark just like the way she would want for other shippers to RESPECT her and what she supports.   Bashing others will not do anything good to her.  (Note:  It is very clear PMY's  statement before,  not same code.) 

I wish soon everything will be clear.    

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

@MsMinnieFran @BINGO_O

It means PMY needs to tilt her head now bec of the distance between them and their height difference. The closer she gets to him, the more she needs to look up. :) I think this is also why she tried to reach him and then she had a good laugh afterward. PSJ was flustered and tense when her face got close to his, though. Maybe because it was unexpected for her to try reaching for his lips while joking about it (height diff).

PSJ was awfully quiet thought out the kiss scene rehearsal.. Which is so out of character. All the Bts shows him playing around and teasing but this particular one, he is so so so quiet. He did not say a word! 

On a random note about the shipping wars, I like both PSJ and PMY and if they end up with other people i'll be fine and happy... Cause its their loves and their life at the end of the day. No Matter how much i crave for them to be a couple, I am not cupid unfortunately else i would have flown to Seoul just to shoot 2 heart shaped arrows at them. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

Hater should be aware her hate post here was deleted by moderator. She may be banned if she does that again. 

On Twitter, she pushes PSJ to other ladies like KJW and PMY to everyone of her past partners except PSJ. 

It showed even more how threatened she is with ParkPark. :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

PSJ was awfully quiet thought out the kiss scene rehearsal.. Which is so out of character. All the Bts shows him playing around and teasing but this particular one, he is so so so quiet. He did not say a word! 

On a random note about the shipping wars, I like both PSJ and PMY and if they end up with other people i'll be fine and happy... Cause its their loves and their life at the end of the day. No Matter how much i crave for them to be a couple, I am not cupid unfortunately else i would have flown to Seoul just to shoot 2 heart shaped arrows at them. 

He was so quiet but PMY was the one talking too much lolsssss..... I think he was trying to immerse himself deeply on what he was to do but it seem he was distracted and so even the PD Nim had to ask him to put his hand down .... I am sure PMY noticed his nervousness ...and probably, even the prod crew  esp the cameraman.  ' But for PMY,  she was trying to make him feel comfortable or her talkativeness is her way of covering her own nervousness LOLssssss ???? 

Delulu thought:  Is his mind divided between what he has to do versus the thought that just a little time and it's over.  He will not be seeing PMY on regular basis?   LOLsssss   ...I am really getting crazy ... Thanks to you both of you #Minyoungsshi #SeoJoon  #BuBi 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, jaslinnj said:

@jaslinnj

I agree. We all agree that he is attracted to PMY so him being quiet for a scene like this may be due to him trying to keep his composure (as a man). Well I can't blame him -- if I were a guy I wouldn't be able to breathe if I knew the scenes that I was about to do with PMY. And kudos to him for keeping his composure and for performing so well. It must've been *hard*. B)

And poor PMY -- looking at that BTS I realized that should they end up together she will have to look up a bit whenever they kiss (I think they couldn't use an apple box for this particular scene). Better start getting used to it now, shouldn't she? ;)

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

13 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Yess, that's what I want to say too.

I don't know how did him with other co-stars before. But with PMY, he didn't tease her in before kissing scenes. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, minmangfan said:

@jaslinnj

I agree. The nerves must've gotten him this time. We all agree that he is attracted to PMY so him being quiet for a scene like this may be due to him trying to keep his composure. Well I can't blame him -- if I were a guy I wouldn't be able to breathe if I knew the scenes that I was about to do with PMY. And kudos to him for keeping his composure and for performing so well. It must've been hard.

And poor PMY -- looking at that BTS I realized that should they end up together she will have to look up a bit whenever they kiss (I think they couldn't use an apple box for this particular scene). Better start getting used to it now, shouldn't she? ;)

Yup. They have an 8 inch height difference... Its adorable but yeah if they do get together, a lot of neck cramps may happen

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

I wonder why they did not show the bts of them grinding in bed. :lol: Too revealing to show? PSJ is a man and even if a man is not that physically attracted to a woman, he gets turned on by an intimate act. How much more for PSJ who is obviously attracted to PMY. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Yup. They have an 8 inch height difference... Its adorable but yeah if they do get together, a lot of neck cramps may happen

Well being in a relationship with a 10 inch height difference, I would say that all those neck cramps do happen and it is indeed difficult to talk face to face when you're too close. :lol:And in real life they cannot use apple boxes. :lol:She would, however, be the perfect size for him to hug. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, phantom997 said:

Yess, that's what I want to say too.

I don't know how did him with other co-stars before. But with PMY, he didn't tease her in before kissing scenes. 

Well he has mixed feelings he's too into his kiss and too shy to tease PMY :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 4