Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

Spoiler

Kang daniel and twice leader Jihyo are reported dating...

I know is it not about ppc but I just hope ppc will never be caught:P I just want to share this and I'll be back being a lurker again lol:joy:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

It looks like those who missed the chance to buy wwwsk dvd can purchase it again on August 5 after 2pm. The translation from the cafe states that some (or 1) of the discs will not be included. You can purchase on yes24 website.

 

http://m.cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD/jZYG/59

 

I had problems with that website the first two purchasing windows and wasn't able to purchase the DVD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:
  Hide contents

Kang daniel and twice leader Jihyo are reported dating...

I know is it not about ppc but I just hope ppc will never be caught:P I just want to share this and I'll be back being a lurker again lol:joy:

Hi can you private message me the link to that report, please? My friend is a HUGE fan of those. Thanks!!!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:
  Hide contents

Kang daniel and twice leader Jihyo are reported dating...

I know is it not about ppc but I just hope ppc will never be caught:P I just want to share this and I'll be back being a lurker again lol:joy:

It’s crazy news cos he just made a debut and now this dating scandal? Kang Daniel fans are no joke :grimace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tali58 said:

Does anyone know if the DVD will go on public sales at some point so many of us outside Korea could also buy it?

I heard they might open again as a lot of people are requesting... not sure but that’s what some peoples are saying... just check on the postings.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, suie said:

It’s crazy news cos he just made a debut and now this dating scandal? Kang Daniel fans are no joke :grimace:

I, on the other hand, wouldn’t mind them getting caught. Selfish me! :sweatingbullets: If they are happy (to date), then as a fan, I am happy for them. I am so used to stars dating openly in the US that it still baffles me how stars in SK have to date in secrecy. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, luffie said:

I, on the other hand, wouldn’t mind them getting caught. Selfish me! :sweatingbullets: If they are happy (to date), then as a fan, I am happy for them. I am so used to stars dating openly in the US that it still baffles me how stars in SK have to date in secrecy. 

I'd like to think that PSJ and PMY fans are more mature than Kang Daniel fans... At least most of us.  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have read some comments on youtube for Miso drunk scene which said that they more seeing PSJ-PMY themselves on that scene than LYJ-Miso. Now we know the reason from PMY's answer on her FM and from PSJ's DVD commentary. :wub:

 

Actually couple days ago I read someone wrote on her twitter about PSJ's behaviour in front of PMY on one of BTS scene on DVD (it seemed she bought the DVD) and I want to confirm it with @twoparkcouple but I don't know whether it's appropriate enough or not for discussing it here  :naughty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve bought DVD, but I can’t understand some parts of the contents cuz i’m still learning Korean :tears:and I really want to know what they were talking about. So may I ask you some parts of it in DM? :grin::bawling::wub: @twoparkcouple 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, endensia said:

I have read some comments on youtube for Miso drunk scene which said that they more seeing PSJ-PMY themselves on that scene than LYJ-Miso. Now we know the reason from PMY's answer on her FM and from PSJ's DVD commentary. :wub:

 

Actually couple days ago I read someone wrote on her twitter about PSJ's behaviour in front of PMY on one of BTS scene on DVD (it seemed she bought the DVD) and I want to confirm it with @twoparkcouple but I don't know whether it's appropriate enough or not for discussing it here  :naughty:

 

@endensia Curious to know the twitter user's observation if it warrants this :naughty: emoji from you :joy:. Care to share (via PM)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone knows Japanese plz? Both of them on a Japanese magazine (new) but with the outfits from last year so I just wonder if it's new content :D

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@minmangfan @quietobserver

 

Spoiler

She's PPS from Phil I guess. I have to use google translate to know what she's talking about. lol. Her twitter acc is photojaneic. You could scroll down her twit around early August. Yeah, I think I'll just leave this case on twitter. lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, endensia said:

@minmangfan @quietobserver

 

  Hide contents

She's PPS from Phil I guess. I have to use google translate to know what she's talking about. lol. Her twitter acc is photojaenic. You could scroll down her twit around early August. Yeah, I think I'll just leave this case on twitter. lol

 

 

I'll read then maybe translate it for you, then. ;)

 

@endensia the handle may be wrong? I searched and another person with 0 posts appeared. -- NEVERMIND I FOUND IT I GOT DYSLEXIC WITH READING THE UN LOL

 

And yes let's leave it on twitter. :joy:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

 

I'll read then maybe translate it for you, then. ;)

 

@endensia the handle may be wrong? I searched and another person with 0 posts appeared.

the handle is @photojaneic :) (hello fellow Filipino fan hehe :wub:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...