Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Spoiler

Kang daniel and twice leader Jihyo are reported dating...

I know is it not about ppc but I just hope ppc will never be caught:P I just want to share this and I'll be back being a lurker again lol:joy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

It looks like those who missed the chance to buy wwwsk dvd can purchase it again on August 5 after 2pm. The translation from the cafe states that some (or 1) of the discs will not be included. You can purchase on yes24 website.

http://m.cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD/jZYG/59

I had problems with that website the first two purchasing windows and wasn't able to purchase the DVD.

41 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:
  Hide contents

I know is it not about ppc but I just hope ppc will never be caught:P I just want to share this and I'll be back being a lurker again lol:joy:

Hi can you private message me the link to that report, please? My friend is a HUGE fan of those. Thanks!!!:)

48 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:
  Hide contents

It’s crazy news cos he just made a debut and now this dating scandal? Kang Daniel fans are no joke :grimace:

5 hours ago, tali58 said:

Does anyone know if the DVD will go on public sales at some point so many of us outside Korea could also buy it?

I heard they might open again as a lot of people are requesting... not sure but that’s what some peoples are saying... just check on the postings.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, suie said:

It’s crazy news cos he just made a debut and now this dating scandal? Kang Daniel fans are no joke :grimace:

I, on the other hand, wouldn’t mind them getting caught. Selfish me! :sweatingbullets: If they are happy (to date), then as a fan, I am happy for them. I am so used to stars dating openly in the US that it still baffles me how stars in SK have to date in secrecy. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, luffie said:

I, on the other hand, wouldn’t mind them getting caught. Selfish me! :sweatingbullets: If they are happy (to date), then as a fan, I am happy for them. I am so used to stars dating openly in the US that it still baffles me how stars in SK have to date in secrecy. 

I'd like to think that PSJ and PMY fans are more mature than Kang Daniel fans... At least most of us.  Lol

I have read some comments on youtube for Miso drunk scene which said that they more seeing PSJ-PMY themselves on that scene than LYJ-Miso. Now we know the reason from PMY's answer on her FM and from PSJ's DVD commentary. :wub:

Actually couple days ago I read someone wrote on her twitter about PSJ's behaviour in front of PMY on one of BTS scene on DVD (it seemed she bought the DVD) and I want to confirm it with @twoparkcouple but I don't know whether it's appropriate enough or not for discussing it here  :naughty:

I’ve bought DVD, but I can’t understand some parts of the contents cuz i’m still learning Korean :tears:and I really want to know what they were talking about. So may I ask you some parts of it in DM? :grin::bawling::wub: @twoparkcouple 

1 hour ago, endensia said:

I have read some comments on youtube for Miso drunk scene which said that they more seeing PSJ-PMY themselves on that scene than LYJ-Miso. Now we know the reason from PMY's answer on her FM and from PSJ's DVD commentary. :wub:

Actually couple days ago I read someone wrote on her twitter about PSJ's behaviour in front of PMY on one of BTS scene on DVD (it seemed she bought the DVD) and I want to confirm it with @twoparkcouple but I don't know whether it's appropriate enough or not for discussing it here  :naughty:

@endensia Curious to know the twitter user's observation if it warrants this :naughty: emoji from you :joy:. Care to share (via PM)?

anyone knows Japanese plz? Both of them on a Japanese magazine (new) but with the outfits from last year so I just wonder if it's new content :D

• Like 2

@minmangfan @quietobserver

Spoiler

She's PPS from Phil I guess. I have to use google translate to know what she's talking about. lol. Her twitter acc is photojaneic. You could scroll down her twit around early August. Yeah, I think I'll just leave this case on twitter. lol

59 minutes ago, endensia said:

@minmangfan @quietobserver

Hide contents

She's PPS from Phil I guess. I have to use google translate to know what she's talking about. lol. Her twitter acc is photojaenic. You could scroll down her twit around early August. Yeah, I think I'll just leave this case on twitter. lol

I'll read then maybe translate it for you, then. ;)

@endensia the handle may be wrong? I searched and another person with 0 posts appeared. -- NEVERMIND I FOUND IT I GOT DYSLEXIC WITH READING THE UN LOL

And yes let's leave it on twitter. :joy:

• LOL 1

22 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

I'll read then maybe translate it for you, then. ;)

@endensia the handle may be wrong? I searched and another person with 0 posts appeared.

the handle is @photojaneic :) (hello fellow Filipino fan hehe :wub:)