Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I think she already said that was her favorite scene in the early part of her interviews after wwwsk.. then after that her favorite scene keeps changing.. lol!

of cos. Viu singapore interview. And at the end of month, they shot the dvd commentary.

Usually there will be question about the most fav or the most memorable scene everytime the drama ended. Whether they like the scene so much or the scene brought out great impact to turn over the story or they keep thinking about it

But out of many memorable scene, the first thing she thought was kissing scene?? :joy: She said she like YJ did not get mad anymore to KMS and said she's beautiful.

I think usually actors wanna avoid talking about kiss but not her. Haha. Then after that she realised there are more memorable scene haha. Just thought that wow that kiss scene surely gave impact to her to pick it first out of so many scenes. :P You know what I mean haha

Or maybe dont be so callous on calling those "not sharing" stingy or suspicious. Because really they have no obligation to do so. They have no responsibility to anyone here.

Just be grateful that we are getting something. 

• Like 5

Not everyone here can speak/understand korean. Too hard to understand the whole contents. Even I dont have much time to do translation.And still strict on sharing dvd. Thats why no videos or gifs. Your wish may come true after several months to see it. 

That's why guys I've been promoting the dvd before~ I knew there are good things in there~ 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep in dvd ep.14, there is a continuation of this ep.13 ending...psj kissing her again.. :wub:

and....then in the full shot....ppc...@%/₩^*♡>:joy::love:

Ikr;)The kiss was definitely longer than the original one... It's  sexy and romantic at the same time :wub: Warning: don't watch it with your parents:P but they had so much fun during the bed scene bts..they don't look awkward at all.. The kiss was deep enough but I don't see him or her wiping each other lips (actors used to wipe co star lips after a kiss scene as a kind of manner?)  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

True. Only some people in this forum are kind enough, not stingy & suspicious in their sharing the infos so that we could hype about ppc together. Really gretaful towards those people.

Wonder what do you mean by not stingy and suspicious :sweatingbullets:

@Matilda_Anne @Flowerone96  a wordplay! What i meant was i'm thankful for the people who are sharing the dvd contents so graciously without being cautious as this is a public forum & we get visited by haters of ppc so you know it feels nice that we all don't care about who is lurking or when will have a hater visiting us anymore, cause we are way past those people & we are simply hyping about ppc altogether.yeah thats about it :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Or maybe dont be so callous on calling those "not sharing" stingy or suspicious. Because really they have no obligation to do so. They have no responsibility to anyone here.

Just be grateful that we are getting something. 

There is  no need to be so worked up. No need to interpret be as callous based on your own narrative. Of course no one here is bound to share their experience unless they want to. 

Not stingy-- means the peoples graciousness towards sharing their experiences about watching the dvd with us with an open heart.

suspicious-- as like we are not alert 24/7 about who is lurking or who is a disguised ppc shipper (as we have been visited by non ppc shippers before) so those who are sharing the infos aren't keeping their guards up in this public forum & sharing their happy experiences with an open heart with all of us who are active or lurking. 

On 8/2/2019 at 10:47 PM, twoparkcouple said:

In psj interview, he talked about ep.15 pmy's drunk scene. 

"...... I knew she was good at inner emotions acting and comedy acting. but i admired she was even good at this kind of natural acting(drunk acting). 

She said before that she received the offer for hpl drama during wwwsk filming,right? And she took quite sometimes before the end of year to announce that she will do the drama. Yeah most of it she's being adorable, cute, and especially being comical with a lot of face expression...

I can't help to think that she must be confident after she got so many praises from wwwsk team and also viewers, said that they never seen her with many expression before. I think somehow PSJ boost a bit more for her. Which I think is truly amazing that she got great people around her especially PSJ. :wub: And yeah of cos like she said he never act like a guy that tried to show off that he's better than her. Them.. being supportive to each other is just lovely..

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

like she said he never act like a guy that tried to show off that he's better than her

Exactly. Considering his role is supposed to be grade A narcissistic. :D

But somehow, he lets KMS character shine... bright and pretty. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

vvg.gif

yep in dvd ep.14, there is a continuation of this ep.13 ending...psj kissing her again.. :wub:

and....then in the full shot....ppc...@%/₩^*♡>:joy::love:

The complete scene.. with all the stroking of both LYJ and KMS..:heart::kiss_wink::blush:... they’re so in love

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Madskie said:

The complete scene.. with all the stroking of both LYJ and KMS..:heart::kiss_wink::blush:... they’re so in love

I don't have the DVD but thanks to u guys... I am feeling the excitement and butterflies!!!

20 minutes ago, luffie said:

I don't have the DVD but thanks to u guys... I am feeling the excitement and butterflies!!!

Does anyone know if the DVD will go on public sales at some point so many of us outside Korea could also buy it?

11 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Not everyone here can speak/understand korean. Too hard to understand the whole contents. Even I dont have much time to do translation.And still strict on sharing dvd. Thats why no videos or gifs. Your wish may come true after several months to see it. 

That's why guys I've been promoting the dvd before~ I knew there are good things in there~ 

It wasn't really available to purchase from some countries. I got in the Daum cafe link that people listed to purchase the DVDs but it wasn't possible to buy them from where I am. 

the extended Miso drunk scene was adorable! & I wonder how Korea would have react if the extended bed scene was used in the original airing.... because I think that's my first time seeing such a scene in a korean drama :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MYMeowMeow said:

The translation from the cafe states that some (or 1) of the discs will not be included. You can purchase on yes24 website.

http://m.cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD/jZYG/59

yep presents(disk 13(contains bts 4,5,6,7), wedding photo book, wedding invitation, special book, numbering card, id card, postcard)for pre buyers will not be included.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marcel098 said:

the extended Miso drunk scene was adorable! & I wonder how Korea would have react if the extended bed scene was used in the original airing.... because I think that's my first time seeing such a scene in a korean drama :sweatingbullets:

Aisssh :bawling: I really feel gutted not ordering! Wooooow! Ok if anyone wants to share again my DMs are open! :relieved:

Honestly, appreciate all this sharing you guys are doing even just by writing it here its more than enough. You don’t understand, it’s soo helpful cos it feels like we have had such downtime and now this thread is soo alive again!:kiss_wink:

It’s also helping me to revisit all the scenes feels like the drama is back on my screen again ahaha! 

Thanks for all the sharing of the interesting and heart fluttering bts of the dvd. Really appreciate to #twoparkcouple for the translation. I just rec’d my dvd but have no time to watch it though very excited when I rec’d it. Busy schedule, no time to watch also doesn’t know Korean language. Lucky with the help of you all ppc shippers that I still can enjoy the interesting parts of the bts. Thank you for all the sharings! PPC...supporting both of you all the way!!! Fighting !