Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

21 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

finallly i get to see some BTS!!! 

sobss im so happy i ship Park Park ~~ *weep**  :relaxed::bawling:** happy tears*

Good you bought the DVD.. it’s worth it that we bought it.. with all the BTS and interviews that wasnt shown.. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Madskie said:

Hi everyone .. i actually am just an observer and just reads all your postings here.. if anyone of you bought the DVD .. pls watch the bed scene  where there was a little continuation .. like if you guys and gals remember the drama itself they cut the bed scene but if you watch one of the DVDs there..

Oh wooow ok so when will the DVD leak ahaha jk! No but honestly ? :bawling:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, suie said:

Oh wooow ok so when will the DVD leak ahaha jk! No but honestly ? :bawling:

Pm  if u want lol..

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Madskie said:

Good you bought the DVD.. it’s worth it that we bought it.. with all the BTS and interviews that wasnt shown.. 

yesss totally worth it..:wub: and the photobook is so prettyyy.. but honestly it was kinda a struggle watching it without subs especially the commentaries and interviews hahaha.. but i’ll take what i can get.. :lol:

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, Madskie said:

if anyone of you bought the DVD .. pls watch the bed scene  where there was a little continuation .. like if you guys and gals remember the drama itself they cut the bed scene but if you watch one of the DVDs there..

vvg.gif

yep in dvd ep.14, there is a continuation of this ep.13 ending...psj kissing her again.. :wub:

and....then in the full shot....ppc...@%/₩^*♡>:joy::love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

and....then in the full shot....ppc...@%/₩^*♡>:joy::love:

I wish I could have that special power to thoroughly understand every single word they said even if it's just for a day so I can fully enjoy every single detail as you mentioned :bawling:

His stage greeting today, fatal side profile :phew:

Congratz for the first 1M ticket sales, and to many more millions later ~ Also cheers to our way to the first 1K pages for this ship ^^

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep in dvd ep.14, there is a continuation of this ep.13 ending...psj kissing her again.. :wub:

and....then in the full shot....ppc...@%/₩^*♡>

Oh I hope we can see it soon hahahah

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yesss totally worth it..:wub: and the photobook is so prettyyy.. but honestly it was kinda a struggle watching it without subs especially the commentaries and interviews hahaha.. but i’ll take what i can get.. :lol:

Yes i have trouble understanding but some of them i based it on their actions

Hi everyone! 

I’m kind of late to this party and have quietly read the posts (and died right after hehe), but I just want to express my gratitude to each and everyone of you for sharing thoughts and moments with us. I wasn’t able to buy the DVD, but having this community of kind people keeps me going and means a lot to me :”) <3

Thank you so much and more power to everyone!

ALL HAIL PPC!!!! <3 <3 <3

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Out of many romantic scenes, she chose the closet kiss scene as fav...That's very different of her~

I think she already said that was her favorite scene in the early part of her interviews after wwwsk.. then after that her favorite scene keeps changing.. lol!

Here's an english subbed of PSJs vlog.. His channel doesnt have subs yet.. so his fan made one.. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, alwynters said:

Hi everyone! 

I’m kind of late to this party and have quietly read the posts (and died right after hehe), but I just want to express my gratitude to each and everyone of you for sharing thoughts and moments with us. I wasn’t able to buy the DVD, but having this community of kind people keeps me going and means a lot to me :”) <3

Thank you so much and more power to everyone!

ALL HAIL PPC!!!! <3 <3 <3

True. Only some people in this forum are kind enough, not stingy & suspicious in their sharing the infos so that we could hype about ppc together. Really gretaful towards those people.

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Out of many romantic scenes, she chose the closet kiss scene as fav...That's very different of her~

I'm personally not suprised as their facial expression & body language in the romantic scenes during the drama speaks volume about which scene they both personally enjoyed doing. For example for pmy the closet scene has to have an effect on both of them the way their personal emotions kicked in hence the scene turned out to be so natural which shocked both psj & pmy. Similarly if you notice psj the drunk miso scene given his smile & adoring eyes he gives to pmy it can be naturally said that he was more admiring her as psj rather than yg :)

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Only some people in this forum are kind enough, not stingy & suspicious in their sharing the infos so that we could hype about ppc together.

if i may ask, what do you mean by ‘only some ppl are kind enough, not stingy and suspicious in their sharing the infos’  ??