Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

finallly i get to see some BTS!!! 

sobss im so happy i ship Park Park ~~ *weep**  :relaxed::bawling:** happy tears*

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

noooo I have to wait till the end of Aug to see the DVD :tears: Should I ask my roomate to send it to my home? LOL

I wanna watch it :bawling:

PSJ on cover of Japanese maz SEP 2019

WWWSK interview with PMY also included:rolleyes:

Cr wwwskfans

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

finallly i get to see some BTS!!! 

sobss im so happy i ship Park Park ~~ *weep**  :relaxed::bawling:** happy tears*

I still haven't watched yet :bawling:

16 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I still haven't watched yet :bawling:

whyyy??? i thought u already got your DVD??? :o~  

30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

whyyy??? i thought u already got your DVD??? :o~  

Yes but im still out of town :mellow:

Seems like he has some time for IG today, he left comments on some fans' IG who shared about his stage greetings today

I'd take a shot of his comment, print it out & put it in a glass frame if I were them lol~ Such a sweet sleepless night for those fans ^^

PS: TDF movie-goers would have a chance, go get your tickets guyz haha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:
#NoSpace

And ideal height difference

Double eyesmiles & side by side 

ParkPark weekend with double happiness PPC & PPS :wub:

On 8/2/2019 at 10:47 PM, twoparkcouple said:

ppc praised each other in individual interviews. I translated it a little. 

In psj interview, he talked about ep.15 pmy's drunk scene. 

"She acted so lovely at the scene. while looking at Miso(pmy), I couldn't help but smile(Miso). (i really loveeee his expression.:bawling: i think my translation can't express his saying well. so let me write his saying in Korean "저도 모르게 미소를 보면서 제가 미소가 나왔어요") I knew she was good at inner emotions acting and comedy acting. but i admired she was even good at this kind of natural acting(drunk acting). 

In pmy interview

"psj is the actor who is able to make a co-star look lovely as he looks cool and decent. He is not the kind of actor who has a thought that "i must beat a co-star(actress) and stand out only myself." He was considerate and cared for me. I think it's hard for an actor to do like this."

Thanks so much dear @twoparkcouple for translating this and making PPC  shippers heart flutter with this interview from our PPC :heart:

• Love 1

Guys, just crazy when I was scrolling PPS igs and it happens to be that a newly made ig acc was made to attack pps (obviously can know who is the ship belongs too).

-too long,I put it here.

Spoiler

I dont know what is wrong with them. Yeah,your fav oppa is handsome, so what? their relationship? so what?

They dont get what they wish for more from them after the drama ended...I dont know what got into them to be that way. LOL. They call us crazy shippers, They are showing they are crazy shippers too now. Yeah obviously they been lurking to other pps accs, collecting their igs name, so that they can attack. Why bother making new igs?

Urggghhhh what is wrong with themmmmm? I dont understand. I dont even bother to see theirs!

Why are they messing up and bothering with some of my ppc shipper igs? Urghhh it mades me dont even want to call pmy cutie rabbit. goshh she's so cute as rabbit but....urghhh

They made wrong move. They are spreading hates. Not advising. Which is so wrong. Very wrong. 

Why bother making new igs?

Hey,If you brave enough you should show yourself. I know you lurk in here too. Trying to get all good stuff from wwwsk BD. You gone mad to see all good stuff from BD then you went crazy.. gosh, just do your thing in your ship world. We got our thing here. I've been patience for all this time, but I gotta say, GET LOST!

and to our fellow PPC shippers, lets dont bother other shippers. Lets keep loyal and respect. Lets just keep in our mind with love for PPC.

• Like 3

@quietobserver dont mind them..:D

Clearly theyre trying to get attention because they have nothing going on for them no matter how much they want to force it. So they make an issue.. that even those theyre attacking is not paying attention to. Lol!

Its just how it is.. just let them be. Its even their delulu that PPC would actually care.:sweat_smile:

• Like 2

@zashi23   I became more annoyed with them. gosh. Tho I dont know what some ppc shippers talked about in their igs cos I cant understand, they've made pps mock them now. They asked for it so... no more control. The lesson here, dont even bother disturb pps cos obviously they are asking for more disturb and laugh to them. 

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

guys, it's a great weekend. Anyone wanna share something from the BD today? I miss them together :bawling: 

I’m like refreshing this page so many times these days ahaha 

Hi everyone .. i actually am just an observer and just reads all your postings here.. if anyone of you bought the DVD .. pls watch the bed scene  where there was a little continuation .. like if you guys and gals remember the drama itself they cut the bed scene but if you watch one of the DVDs there..