Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

well I would be glad if they delete other than PPC since they claimed and wrote clearly on the upper side profile that their acc are for PPC. It is for the sake of PPC shippers who wants to see PPC only. Like me. PPC done great job with their costars and their romances were great but I love to see only PPC when I follow PPC fans' igs. 

If they like other ship too, they should make another accs or stick to PSJ or PMY individually. 

Thats why sometimes I like to see update more in this forum than other platform. Thanks guys for always updating. And still thankful to PPC shippers that always update PPC only in their igs. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

I'm not sure abt their new ambassador thingy, but I saw their staff's story tribute to him (sth like "the past 2 yrs, working hard no matter when it's hot or cold, my fav actor, goodbye now & looking forward to working together again"). 

I saw this lady liked PPS' posts about him before lol~ 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Another dose of sweetness thanks to your translation :wub: Just like a girlfriend kutely nagging & her oppa who's willing to do anything for her. So basically if they have another season, their postnuptial life (as Mi Nyeongie prefers) will have an exchange in their roles (as Joon has said), our VP will obviously tag her around & be her personal secretary/ stylist :lol:

But if you think about it,  that storyline wouldn't make any sense at all. It would also be sad, and not romantic at all.  Secretary Kim becoming an executive is believable. But the VP becoming a secretary isn't at all believable. Such a plotline would mean that his family lost everything, including their company and no other company would be willing to hire the VP, who is an established, known, excellent executive. So basically he and his family would need to suffer a series of terrible misfortunes before such a storyline could occur. 

Also, it would mean a total, and an unbelievable, change in his personality. A man with his proud personality and highly- gifted intelligence,  as his personality is in WWWSK, would never just become his wife's secretary. Not even love in a K-drama would survive that. He would be a supportive, loving husband, but not her secretary. To go from VP to secretary would create a lot of resentment, anger, and a sense of humiliation in such a man, in most men actually, which would ruin their marriage and their love for each other. That's not romantic. 

I think he meant totally from the beginning whatever the storyline goes but he will be secretary while pmy will be vp. Somehow I cannot see how things go possible and it will be totally weird if they follow the same storyline, not the continuous after their marriage. Can you guys imagine LYJ wanna stop working becos he want to go dating and wanna get marry?:lol: totally disaster.

It's good PMY choose to make the continuous of their marriage life, of cos there would be ups and downs but I think at home, KMS is the boss haha. And yeah more cuddlings, sweetness, hugs, kisses, omg what more can I imagine hahaha

• Like 4

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

at home, KMS is the boss haha

Sorry @tali58 if my joke was kinda lame that you didn't take it. It was just a joke, you can tell from my :lol: icon. To make it simple, the above sentence pretty much sum up the 2nd season I'm daydreaming abt, so "her personal secretary" in that sense lol~

PS: I added "stylist" coz @twoparkcouple shared that he helped to put the sauce on her lips in the pizza scene (again, him, not her staff kkk)

• Like 1

There's a "blowing" gesture that PMY did to PSJ on office scene bts when LYJ pull Miso to his lap. Is her gesture common at Korean culture or not?

Like what PSJ did on bed scene when LYJ sang a song to Miso, he did some action because he felt cramps and I have ever seen the same gesture did by the other actors too.

Maybe @twoparkcouple can answer my questions. :D  

• Like 1

Review from Myanmar fan who watched TDF

Says it's not scary eventhough it's a supernatural film

Some of u can watch it if available in your countries know:)

Cr wwwskfans

• Like 1

1 hour ago, endensia said:

There's a "blowing" gesture that PMY did to PSJ on office scene bts when LYJ pull Miso to his lap. Is her gesture common at Korean culture or not?

Like what PSJ did on bed scene when LYJ sang a song to Miso, he did some action because he felt cramps and I have ever seen the same gesture did by the other actors too.

I just saw that BTS on Instagram , and about to asked if anyone here knows about that gestures, I wonder what that means, cus the editor team put love when she started blowing .. 

24 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I just saw that BTS on Instagram , and about to asked if anyone here knows about that gestures, I wonder what that means, cus the editor team put love when she started blowing .. 

May I know who posted it? I really don't get what you mean by blowing gesture thing:sweatingbullets:

6 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

May I know who posted it? I really don't get what you mean by blowing gesture thing:sweatingbullets:

i think she is talking about this bts when psj falls on sofa when pmy blows air towards him & the editor puts love effect between them 

• Thanks 2

I read some pps in Twitter they said that Delpiel (which is also a close friend of pmy) also went to watch the Divine fury. Does anyone knows here who is Delpiel?:sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Guys... I am 100% sure that SHE IS IN LOVE :wub:

Ohhhh yeahhh! There's so much talk about love and enjoyment and inspiration in this interview.  :love:

Is her gesture common at Korean culture or not?

not common..because idk what the gesture means exactly..:sweatingbullets::D

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I read some pps in Twitter they said that Delpiel (which is also a close friend of pmy) also went to watch the Divine fury. Does anyone knows here who is Delpiel?:sweatingbullets:

Shes her friend who got married.. where she attended the wedding with Banso. 

Yep.. delpiel posted about watching the movie and she praised ASK on it. :)

Very smart post... lol! 

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

pmy's best friend..she wrote she watched "Saja".

Ohh... pmy's best friends(banso, pjj, delpiel) already watched psj's movie "Saja" even though only 2 days after the release date.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

I think that is an inside joke just between the two of them... :lol:

Isnt she the one rumored with LJS recently? And that also rumored to be planning to be new neighbors, like 5 minutes away from each other's houses? :lol: