Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

while filming that, pmy asked to staff "I've never received a proposal. so should i splay my fingers for a ring to put my finger easily?"

so psj said

"If you just do this, i will massage your hand like this..

or i will tickle(your finger)

or i will tap(your finger)'tok, tok'."

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

@twoparkcouple don't worry pmy.. soon, someone will propose to you for real:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Sweet present (for tonight) again thanks to our @twoparkcouple:heart:

So Joon just sent another letter in the fancafe (sorry I can't talk about the detail) but he said he's counting on us for TDF's ticket sales lol~ guyz whoever has access to the movie in your country, plz go & see him (for someone like me :bawling:) even it's not your taste ^^ 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

I think I will watch TDF soon...but i'm scared..haha...honestly, i don't like that kind of movie.:joy:

I’m afraid to watch too, but luckily have found a partner to watch TDF when it comes to my country :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sueeila said:

the author of the fanfics every moment was you said that she would do a wrap up of the story... meaning that the story will come to an end?  oh dear i'll miss reading the story its really my one of favourite place to visit every day... no more exciting new stories await :tears:

S o sad :bawling: 

I really enjoyed reading every moment was you. 

• Like 1

tq PSJ for being such a good role model to me.. i will work hard and do my best in everything too. jst like you. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

On 7/30/2019 at 11:16 PM, twoparkcouple said:

ohh..in the commentary of this scene,  psj said "It seems like you have stars in your eyes..wow..look at that."

melted.. :wub:i thought so too whenever i looked at her eyes..'wow..her eyes twinkle like stars.'

Thanks for sharing this @twoparkcouple :star::heart:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nehemiah said:

don't worry pmy.. soon, someone will propose to you for real:wub:

Quoting pics aren't allowed as per as soompi rules. Just quote the text or simply tag the persons username you want to talk to

• Like 1

7 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

In this position, she made a NG, bursting out laughing. so psj laughed too as standing up. but pmy held him and let him sit down again..then she hit his chest...it's so sweet and cute.:love:

so sweet :wub:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Quoting pics aren't allowed as per as soompi rules. Just quote the text or simply tag the persons username you want to talk to

thank you for reminding me:wub:

• Like 1

pretty much all PPC fans' observation...  #TheRealDeal

:love:

collage.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

pretty much all PPC fans' observation...  #TheRealDeal

Talking about JYM, I found it quite funny he's still kinda awkward around her (he shared this in one WWWSK interview about her cameo) but they didn't look that in Yeon's Kitchen, pretty comfy instead. 

And tho he's supposed to treat her a guest (while him being the "host" in WWWSK), Joon was on eyes on Mi Nyeongie during the bts for this ep kkk. His level of being comfy with ppl may be hard to understand, I guess we just know it thru his actions :D

• Like 2

Yay, BOOM, PSJ did it!!!!!!!! CONGRATS! we did it...jajaja---just 1  day TDF….---yes, fighting!!!!

Omg, woohoo…..so happy. Let’s all watch it.  A million thx, xoxo.! Support PSJ ALL THE WAY!! :wub::wub::wub:

cr to the owners: Ty, psj fans!!!! Muah!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lex6nJky_/

https://twitter.com/photojaneic/status/1156592408697511936

TDF : action-packed a blockbuster.... (imagine, just showing in SK theater(s), i.e., showcase not just the PSJ versatility + the rest of the actors, but also inspire a new perspective of our awesome (big “suspense” genre) an entertaining film and now PSJ a bonafide action “king” in this “happy” planet = PSJ, a humble, true to self, knows what he wantsstraight shooter, v. down to earth, v good actor, w/ a good heart + bonus srsly, HOT!!!!! LET'S STAY LOYAL TO OUR CAPT. WHO IS LOYAL TO US!!! :heart: (coming soon, in US aug.14, not soon tho...):bawling:

:love:ALL PPS,:thumbsup: PPC- WWWSK BTS: TQ! 

• Love 1

Thank you @twoparkcouple

Just know that everyone of us here are so grateful for you to share the translations of the scenes. Cause some of us might've gotten the dvd but we dont understand korean. You made it more meaningful!!!

• Like 1

Why they didn't released bts like this on air :sweatingbullets: if people see bts on air maybe they can say ppc aren't closed enough

• Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Why they didn't released bts like this on ai

yep tvN is so weird.. some of the bts are super sweet in the DVD but they only showed us crappy stuffs in their bts.. no wonder haters said PMY was not friendly to PSJ compared to her other costars.. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

Yeaahh seojoon ssii,, she was like goddess in here :wub:

PSJ: YJ has so many shirts. But since then, he has cherished that shirt.

Ahaha! This part reminds me of the scene when they were booking their honeymoon and he made innuendos :sweatingbullets: and she slapped his back so hard! I was expecting to read next that she slapped him here too ahaha.