Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ohh?? psj said in dvd 

"I participated in WWWSK ,thinking that this is my last romantic comedy drama. So I was deeply touched(happy) that many people loved wwwsk and even BD director cut would be released."

This means a lot for the fans of WWWSK and of course for the shippers of PSJ and PMY .

Glad to hear  from him as it implies he knows that the drama is loved  by everyone because of love the BD director cut is released.

For sure he must be knowning that the fans love PMY and PSJ as a couple too :P

thanks @twoparkcouple

16 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ohh?? psj said in dvd 

"I participated in WWWSK ,thinking that this is my last romantic comedy drama. So I was deeply touched(happy) that many people loved wwwsk and even BD director cut would be released."

This is precious & reconfirms my thought about his recent mentioning at "buddy movie"

I think it's not like he won't take any romance later, maybe a break for a long while but yeah~ WWWSK is still a whole different world for them & us all :wub:

I just can't thank you enough @twoparkcouple Hope you'll have a super duper great time with our Saja :heart:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

I think it's not like he won't take any romance later, maybe a break for a long while 

yes i think so too. psj is still too young to stop romantic comedy drama...cosidering that actors do a romantic comedy drama even in 40s.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes i think so too. psj is still too young to stop romantic comedy drama...cosidering that actors do a romantic comedy drama even in 40s.

have you already or will you soon watch TDF??

4 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

have you already or will you soon watch TDF??

I think I will watch TDF soon...but i'm scared..haha...honestly, i don't like that kind of movie.:joy:

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

I think I will watch TDF soon...but i'm scared..haha...honestly, i don't like that kind of movie.:joy:

yeah I feel you, that's not my genre either but I don't have a choice anyway coz there's no schedule in my country yet ... maybe you can wait for some reviews from others :D

11 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

This is precious & reconfirms my thought about his recent mentioning at "buddy movie"

I think it's not like he won't take any romance later, maybe a break for a long while but yeah~ WWWSK is still a whole different world for them & us all:wub:

I too think he will take a break from the genre as he stated but 

Glad that PMY accepted the offer as it was said she took considerable time to say yes as even before  drama they were rumours of them being dating else God knows how long it would have taken  for us see them.

Big thanks and love :heart: to them because of them and drama  we are chatting on this forum and Wholeheartedly supporting them both personally and professionally.:wub:

• Like 1

so she worked with the same Fashion Stylist/ Creative Director with him (easy to understand coz it's the same mag kkk), I just imagine there shall be some greeting conversation going: "So our most recent cover star from Korea was Mr. PSJ, who happened to be your costar, what a coincidence! I enjoyed you two's drama a lottttt". 

Well this may goes a little off track but kinda makes sense ... rait =)))

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

the author of the fanfics every moment was you said that she would do a wrap up of the story... meaning that the story will come to an end?  oh dear i'll miss reading the story its really my one of favourite place to visit every day... no more exciting new stories await :tears:

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

true, but maybe psj needs to try other genres.. he's a good actor.. he can do better other than romcom..

• Like 4

Mi Nyeongie just uploaded her IG with the cover pics for Vogue Taiwan so I'm not gonna repost it. But her caption of hearts are flying everywhere these days :wub:

• LOL 2