Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

34 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

only the bf/husband is allowed to give nicknames to my body parts okay?

Very true... lol! 

I bet you.. that "Chocohip" is one of PSJs favorite part of her body. :lol:

We all know that he loves her beautiful smile too.. ;)

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

How cute he even have a nickname for her mole:joy: lol seojun.. Never thought of giving nickname to my love one's mole.. I bet he must have a special nickname for PMY..

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, vb2019 said:

About chocochip, not only is it behind her neck where it’s not too noticeable but psj also towers over her with their height difference. Not like her neck is eye level to him. He obviously is a close observer. 

It must be from all that neck nuzzling and kissing that PSJ loves to do with PMY’s neck :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

Mole aka Chochochip 

Have to agree only someone who is very close  and comfortable  can only  speak and give nicknames on certain things like moles or anyother aspect regarding our physic :wub:

As far as PSJ noticing them I think mostly he must observed quiet close during their back hug scenes  in the Office scene ,scene where hugged her when he was ready to depart on business tour ,may be the hospital scene also as far as I remember:tounge_xd:

What if we don't have @twoparkcouple in here and we (the dvd's owner) just watching and share here but didn't understand what they're talkin about, maybe until now we won't know anything about chocochip:joy:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I dont think that Chocochip thing only started in wwwsk.. pretty sure PSJ already gave that nickname wayy before wwwsk! Lol! 

One, we all agreed that you just dont give a nickname to someone's body part if you are not close.

Two, you dont just give that cute nickname when you just found out about it.

;)

I think it was a slip of the tongue for both on revealing that story.

PMY was proud of the nickname.

PSJ wanted everyone to know that he "ALWAYS called it chocochip"

PMY giving PSJ that acknowledgement.

:kiss_wink:

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Very true... lol! 

I bet you.. that "Chocohip" is one of PSJs favorite part of her body. :lol:

We all know that he loves her beautiful smile too.. ;)

He's head over heels for PMY hehe... :blush:

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Two, you dont just give that cute nickname when you just found out about it.

i second that

even if you already have a close relationship it's need time and trust and understanding to be able to give a nickname at one of your body part

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I think it was a slip of the tongue for both on revealing that story.

PMY was proud of the nickname.

PSJ wanted everyone to know that he "always called it chocochip"

PMY giving PSJ that acknowledgement.

:kiss_wink:

Haha I'm with you on this. It's a girl's thing + a mole on the back neck + it's kinda sensitive/ awkward if you talk abt girl's thing like that -> now I guess we know why he seems to have a thing for her neck. He must have found it kute & teased her abt that lol~

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

How cute he even have a nickname for her mole:joy: lol seojun.. Never thought of giving nickname to my love one's mole.. I bet he must have a special nickname for PMY..

calling her jagiya would be enough.. melts:D

• Like 1

You guys should see the 3rd slide, i’m not lying his legs are prettier than my face , his skin OmG looks soft and smooth like a baby skin ..

:wub:

• LOL 1

53 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

You guys should see the 3rd slide, i’m not lying his legs are prettier than my face , his skin OmG looks soft and smooth like a baby skin ..

:wub:

You are not wrong! Reminds me of the running man's apology episode where psj was invited & the team members had to shower him with love & seek his forgiveness for the wrong doing they once did with psj. when psj came as a running man guest for the 1st time he had to walk on the icing cold water for a task so in that apology epi the memebers felt really sorry for torturing psj like that & decided they would wipe his feet as an act of seeking his apology. As soon as psj socks were removed they all kept gushing how handsome his feet is, jae seok kept saying how come his feet is so fair!? Kwang su said he has beauty mole in between his toe lmao he even kissed psj's feet at one point & got scolded by psj & the members :joy:

after wiping his feet & taking care of him they all took a pic with psj feet up in the air & jae seok suggested they should name the pic as " most handsome feet" :joy: oh and suk jin even said his socks aren't smelly at all, it has a floral scenet so it can be said psj's feet is pretty as well as clean :P

• LOL 4

48 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

You are not wrong! Reminds me of the running man's aplogy episode where psj was invited & the team members had to shower him with love & seek his forgiveness for the wrong doing they once did with psj. when psj came as a running man guest for the 1st time he had to walk on the icing cold water for a task so in that apology epi the memebers felt really sorry for torturing psj like that & decide they wouod wipe his feet. As soon as psj socks were removed they all kept gushing how handsome his feet is, jae seok kept saying how come his feet is so fair! Kwang so said he has beauty mole in between his toe lmao he even kissed psj's feet at one point & got scolded by psj & the members :joy:

after wiping his feet & taking care of him they all took apic with psj feet up in the air & jae seok suggested they should name the pic as " most handsome feet" :joy:

Haa

Can u tell which episode of running man or post any link here 

Pics from yesterday, also from one of his fans who took beautiful shots of him :P 

• Love 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mimi8592 said:

Pics from yesterday, also from one of his fans who took beautiful shots of him

As he calls it (east sea) like shoulders are worth drolling over :wub: so manly!

2 hours ago, parkpark_islife said:

Thanks a lot for sharing. I've been waiting & checking but it was not out then :P

His very first pictorial with atstar1 & mostly about TDF (ofc), his known "exercise maniac", his ooga ooga friend group (esp. Woo Sik & "Parasite") 

5) Have you ever seen such thing as (ghost) spirit in real life?

Joon: Not recently but previously used to suffer a lot from sleep paralysis. It still happens sometimes. Maybe I had been there a lot already so I can even feel it right away now. Haha