Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Spoiler

I know and I follow the SNS of the owner. I saw what she said when SSC divorced. She said something like I hope the shippers of a certain couple would stop comparing them on their delulus, blah blah and the owner is now on another ship. LOL goodluck to her on that new ship. :lol: It's her own choice she's free to ship. I am just a bit shocked the PPC account was deleted not only abandoned. 

2 hours ago, bb_pp_66 said:

thank you for the welcome! i know u r a ling time regular here. i hv enjoyed ur posts n insights to ppc too. for the private chat, yes, even no discussion on dvd, i would like to join too if can pass the criteria coz i only watched wwwsk in late may this yr. there's no way for me to "backpost" lol...coz i think this forum is the best plc for ppc shippers discussion. :smile:

i think the wb users r ok. coz actually they din share any pics or vids. just vague descriptions...

Everyone here is understanding & supportive, we have some lil arguments sometimes but they're all healthy so you're free to express your opinions. And thanks for the update abt the wb account, as long as it's still safe :P 

Or maybe she just changed her Username, cuz she has 20k+ followers, if me I wouldn’t delete my acc if i have that much followers :sweat_smile:

ohh u’re right @Matilda_Anne she’s the 007 agent, 

She needs to hide her identity so she updates more bout idol now..

• LOL 1

Some former ppc fans jumped ships.. not many.. you can just count.. lol. But they are mostly PMY fans than PSJs. So i dont blame them.. like all agreed., chemistry queen. Some of them went back to ppc, and even apologize to followers, that PPC after all is the original ship. Lol. 

And there are some... who just had to standby their decision to change ship. :joy:

Some active PPC fans before who provided information about their coincidences.. went back to support their original bias. But very much still ppc believers. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PSJ has a youtube channel now!!!!!! omooo.. dont forget to subscribe guys!!!!

Oh my!! Is it subbed?? :blush:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I have been here for a long time. I only accept familiar accounts and talk to me about PPC for a long time.

No worries. I totally understand where you are coming from. 

I want everyone in this forum to stay safe. 

Edited by RParkSJ

We have MyLog and Record Park’s 

Uwuwuwuw

i think I can see the final destination of this ship now.. :wub: 

• LOL 2

13 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PSJ has a youtube channel now!!!!!! omooo.. dont forget to subscribe guys!!!!

Thanks! Subscribed!

OMG his very own YT wow wow wow 

These days many actors/actresses do vlogs so I'm glad he do it too. Means he's gonna share a lot kyahh

Ohhh thank you so much PSJ!

• Awesome 1

I think they're still working on the eng subs... Just like PMYs MYlog vids..:tongue:

It took days for the eng subs to be available.. 

• Insightful 1

3 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Did anyone in the U.S. receive the dvd yet? Aaaah I cant wait! I got the tracking # but it doesnt work! Can someone help? It says item # not found. Website used to track is:

Http://trace.epost.go.kr

For those who have the dvd, and have seen the content, is there ANY clue that they they are our one true couple? 

I simply click on the tracking number on the yes24 website.. It works for me. It will lead you directly to the courier website and the status of your parcel will appear automatically 

• Like 1

Don't worry guyz, even if Awesome Ent. doesn't provide the subtitle, I think many fanpage will do

Love his daily style. To be honest I'm not a fan of the split hair like that, but I just can't with him recently kkk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1