Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

will be watching PSJ movie as well, I just need to bring my cousins as I am not really fan of suspense/ thriller movies, but for the love of PSJ gonna support him. 

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, quietobserver said:

Cappadocia can be their wedding photoshoot place haha

or maybe honeymoon trip kyahh haha

lol true, since she did say she is saving the trip to Turkey (not istanbul) for a special occasion. but curious why many of u think its Cappadocia. did she say there? i only know this plc coz it kept coming up in my IG feed. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I am a PMY fan and unconsciously first wanted her to have a relationship with his male partner in real life. I am very happy to read everything in this forum, I have been following you since this forum was created, I never passed every page in this forum. Every day I open this forum to update you to share many other things here and wait for your writing and thoughts about PP couples. This is my first time dare myself to write here, I just created my account here because I want to join your private chat, I hope I can join in your private chat too. Enter me into your private chat.  sorry my english is very very denied that I have only been your loyal reader for one year. 

Edited by silvi soraya
Wrong language

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PMY n Jinjoo got close so fast.. 

i hope it’s a good sign for our ship, cuz we know Jinjoo is a close friend of SJ..

 

in mont blanc n jinjoo we trust 

:wub:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

PMY n Jinjoo got close so fast.. 

i hope it’s a good sign for our ship, cuz we know Jinjoo is a close friend of SJ..

 

in mont blanc n jinjoo we trust 

:wub:

that's i also found it interesting, they already that close (as in went on vacation together). jinjoo has posted 3 pics with pmy in her ig and among the girls in that bkk photo, she only didn't follow pmy. 

apparently, pmy also commented on yewhaseo post, lol. but her comment in pjj post is rose and bathtub emoticonB)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20190726-161924.png

20190726-161841.png

An Ideal Man, Park Seo Joon

"어디에 붙어도 찰떡이다 (Probably a proverb describing he can fit anywhere or perfect). From a guy friend with a lot of excitement to a young guy who never stop moving forward. A narcissism but without knowing also a lovely rich guy (describing LYJ). If (you) had to pick an ideal person,without any doubt that person is PSJ." 

 

Uuuuu he surely an ideal type that all girls dream of.:wub:

Still waiting for the full interview to be shared by fans. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whenever or whereever that might be, miss Rachel better give us a little glimpse of her future wedding or engagement photos :bawling:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, marcel098 said:

whenever or whereever that might be, miss Rachel better give us a little glimpse of her future wedding or engagement photos :bawling:

 

i do hope so, their wedding will be as perfect as the scene in wwwsk.. anyways, i am so happy fans sent gifts for pmy and psj.. wwwsk is really well loved, daebak! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bb_pp_66 said:

lol true, since she did say she is saving the trip to Turkey (not istanbul) for a special occasion. but curious why many of u think its Cappadocia. did she say there? i only know this plc coz it kept coming up in my IG feed. haha

She didnt really say it. Lol! But that is the 1st thing that came to mind when she said not Istanbul. I dont think a lot of people knows the place.. but yeah its a famous spot in Turkey. Its like a piece of heaven on earth. :wub:

I thought it could also be a romantic occassion. I mean if she wanted to visit the place, she shouldve done it a long time ago.. with family or friends. BUT clearly its for something really special with someone special.:kiss_wink:

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

that's i also found it interesting, they already that close (as in went on vacation together). jinjoo has posted 3 pics with pmy in her ig and among the girls in that bkk photo, she only didn't follow pmy. 

apparently, pmy also commented on yewhaseo post, lol. but her comment in pjj post is rose and bathtub emoticonB)

I think they have bonded way before already. Just observing how they were on the 1st reading script for HPL... they were already very cozy to each other. And even bts before HPL started... when PMY told Jinjoo that you make it sound that I'm really old... Jinjoo replied with.. but you're not that young either. :sweat_smile:

 

You can really tell they are pretty close already.. PMY was even wrapping her arms around Jinjoo during the finale party of HPL and now they went on a private vacation together.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Cappadocia can be their wedding photoshoot place haha

or maybe honeymoon trip kyahh haha

I actually thought of honeymoon too.. lol! But i think it would be a beautiful place for a prenuptial photoshoot.. :love:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I created a new group in Whatapp. You can come into my message.

@jingjaja Can I join the group too? I’m a crazy fan of PMY. And if PPC is real, I’ll die a happy and contented lady☺️

Edited by elespi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

i think for the time being & since we all have insta acc i think, it would be best if we head over to make a insta groupchat so we can chat there privately. we need someone who has a private acc, will create a groupchat with only credible ppc shippers. i'm willing to make that groupchat if people are intetested but i'm a little wary about those people who suddenly delurked themselves after yesterday. don't know who is an imposter or who is a genuine ppc shipper :/ but the way this forum is in public view & how we keep getting attacked & getting reported over the smallest harmless issue i still think we need a private platform with active people where we can express our emotions. 

 

  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:
  Hide contents

i think for the time being & since we all have insta acc i think, it would be best if we head over to make a insta groupchat so we can chat there privately. we need someone who has a private acc, will create a groupchat with only credible ppc shippers. i'm willing to make that groupchat if people are intetested but i'm a little wary about those people who suddenly delurked themselves after yesterday. don't know who is an imposter or who is a genuine ppc shipper :/ but the way this forum is in public view & how we keep getting attacked & getting reported over the smallest harmless issue i still think we need a private platform with active people where we can express our emotions. 

 

Agreed. There was so much influx the moment the grp chat was mentioned hahaha.. 

 

back to topic.. 

hmm idk if i want them to get married so early tho considering the suspicious level is still so high for them to go public known that they got married... maybe another 3-5years later..?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, itsMYday said:

Agreed. There was so much influx the moment the grp chat was mentioned hahaha.. 

 

back to topic.. 

hmm idk if i want them to get married so early tho considering the suspicious level is still so high for them to go public known that they got married... maybe another 3-5years later..?

You do have a point.. but I think 3 years is a bit long.. :D

I just have this strong feeling though about 2020.. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
11 hours ago, nehemiah said:

@jingjaja

better refrain discussing about the contents or details in the dvd as it is written in their rules.. we need to follow it, this forum is public so we can be reported anytime.. let's just respect their rules, we had given so many chances to buy the dvd but we decided not to buy it for some personal reasons, lets just give the benefits to those who bought it,. i really wanted to watch those heart fluttering bts scenes just like you guys.. but rules are rules.. 

besides, we still believe PPC is a real thing.. :heart:

Fighting! 

There are many messages to ask to join my group. And most are new accounts wants to join group. You don't have to worry, I don't violate any DVD rules. I do not publish any content from DVD. And I do not accept anyone who wishes to join the group. I accept to join group who real PPC fan. I want to create a group to talk personally about ppc with international friends of ppc. and  just want to exchange about PPC with their real fans only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

You do have a point.. but I think 3 years is a bit long.. :D

I just have this strong feeling though about 2020.. :lol:

Yeah i've got that feeling too:P Maybe 20/02/2020 or 02/02/2020 or 22/02/2020:joy: 

PSJ once said in his iv, before an actor,  he just a human being.. Who wants to get married, have children, be a good dad and husband. If he already find his soulmate, he can get married anytime. I believe he's someone who put his love one before his career. Who said married couple will lose their fame once they get married? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...