Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

48 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I created a new group in Whatapp. You can come into my message.

Count me in too! Can i pm you to get the additional info? Also wouldn't private insta or twitter groupchat be better? As there are more variety there :/ but anyway please count me in your whatsapp groupchat. As desperate i'm for now something is better than nothing

• Like 1

I am pmy fan for years. I follow this thread religiously from the day it was created. I have been a silent lurker for years. First I shipped pmy with lmh but now I think psj is best for her. Never i have ever thought I would create soompi account but PPC bts is too tempting.lol, I just made my account literally like seconds ago. I hope you will add me. Thank you. @jingjaja

Edited by Amelia_kd8
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I can live with this too...❤️❤️❤️and  be in total bliss!!

3 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

Universe, It's ok for me not to see those behind the scenes in that limited dvd ( I hope I can see some of the scenes:D) as long as PPC will get married in real life and it will be a successful one!!! :wub::joy::sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, jingjaja said:

sent you a DM. 

How do I reply in here? :(

Ps: thanks for helping. I’m new here lol.

@jingjaja please let me join too. I’m real desperate about PPC

Edited by PPC_21
-

3 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Please let me join as well!!!

Hi everyone,

My very first Korean drama in my entire life, that I watched in January this year was WWWSK!

I was hooked! Their acting was so amazing that I searched for BTS, and also found this forum. 

From page 1, your eagle eyes and comments made me lol, and re-watch several times paying more attention. And this is the very first forum i have joined. 

PPC is really a match made in heaven. I hope and pray that they’ll get married :love:

@jingjaja Please count me in too! 

Hello! Been a silent reader but made my account today officially. Truth be told, I hesitated boarding another ship fandom because my last ship (SongSong) did not end well but what can I do when these two are so cute? Followed along WWWSK when it aired and fell in love with ParkPark couple. Always been a fan of both individually but together their chemistry is unmatched and couldn’t help but ship them so hard. Just rewatched the drama again and experienced all the feels all over. I, too, would love to see the contents of the DVD so @jingjaja please count me in your chatroom too!! anyway nice to meet you all and so happy to be surrounded by others who love and support ParkPark. 

Edited by vb2019