[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, nehemiah said:

Yes, was able to opne this one... she's the one describing the alternate drunk scene of KMS.. but I was hoping we could see a video. sighs... but thank you so much for helping out. :kiss_wink:

I guess, we just have wait for someone who will be able to share... :weary:

is this correct? i cant understand anything :bawling:....so jealous with all of you who have the DVD, I cant afford it :(...hope you all enjoy watching and remember to share LOL 

Edited by GraceW

10 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Yes, was able to opne this one... she's the one describing the alternate drunk scene of KMS.. but I was hoping we could see a video. sighs... but thank you so much for helping out. :kiss_wink:

I guess, we just have wait for someone who will be able to share... :weary:

yes someone told me it is way better than the one played.. i do hope, someone will be generous to share those bts.. fingers crossed..

i am now desperate to see those scenes.. lol

Universe, It's ok for me not to see those behind the scenes in that limited dvd ( I hope I can see some of the scenes:D) as long as PPC will get married in real life and it will be a successful one!!! :wub::joy::sweatingbullets:

• Love 1

Hi I’m from Singapore too...really enjoy reading all the sharing in this forum. I’ve been reading this forum every day as well as IG account. Hope we can share lots of PPC news n get our hearts flutter with their news. Pls count me in if there is a private chat on the dvd. I seldom comment but I definitely read the forum every day! Fighting! PPC shippers!

• Love 1

opps. i think the wb users r angry i posted their nicks here. can we delete them in case they get into trouble? so sorry!!! i tot since if they can share the info there, it will be ok here. but maybe not....:confounded:

11 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

opps. i think the wb users r angry i posted their nicks here. can we delete them in case they get into trouble? so sorry!!! i tot since if they can share the info there, it will be ok here. but maybe not....:confounded:

You can edit your post and delete their UNs from them. Those who quoted it should delete from their posts as well to avoid trouble. We don't want fellow PPC shippers to get angry at us in any way, so I think that things like thesr are better shared via private message.

4 hours ago, bb_pp_66 said:

:heartbreak: but now i want the bts. lol... if they can still sell the whole limited edition but priced it higher so as to be fair to all of you who ordered early, i really don't mind paying now!!! 

Hi there, if you are keen to get the DVD, please let me know. I am currently in Singapore and I will receive my pre-order DVD soon. Thanks. 

Edited by Sharian Lai