[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, bb_pp_66 said:

lol i m really praying hard they will do another batch of orders. else i will try ask around to see if there's any fans who is staying in my country (singapore) who can lend me. i am willing to share the cost!!! so desperate...lol

oh..? actually i'm from singapore ... lol

i'm pretty sure there's more fans from sg here too

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, marcel098 said:

don't quote me on this but i remember reading about the general sale. I was going to wait once its released, but decided to preordered because I remember reading something about the wedding book? or some other goodies will only be available for preorder, so thats why I ordered early :) 

yes. i think it was twoparkcouple who listed what are included in the preorder and general sales. all the bts are in the preorder. :cry::cry::cry: the internal struggle was real then!  coz i know zero korean (no subs)! and also i m like deok mi, a closet fangirl in real life *lollol* :flushed:

now i m saying it again. totally regretting it :bawling: esp after reading all the wb snippets. :heartbreak:

17 hours ago, bb_pp_66 said:

yes. i think it was twoparkcouple who listed what are included in the preorder and general sales. all the bts are in the preorder:cry::cry::cry: the internal struggle was real then!  coz i know zero korean (no subs)! and also i m like deok mi, a closet fangirl in real life *lollol* :flushed:

now i m saying it again. totally regretting it :bawling: esp after reading all the wb snippets. :heartbreak:

oh thats a shame. ----- 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

24 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

They were probably give complimentary copies in advance. I feel giddy thinking of them watching the DVD together 

kyahhhhhh:love:

even ask when did he/she fell for each other during their project together? haha gosh 

my delulu feels real lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itsMYday said:

oh..? actually i'm from singapore ... lol

i'm pretty sure there's more fans from sg here too

hello fellow sgporean! lol

Edited by bb_pp_66
sensitive information

45 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

hello :blush: if i remember correctly, you were the one who listed the ppc coincidences timeline? i love that timeline!!! 

it certainly seemed like ppc didnt seem cautious from the descriptions in wb. but i guess we'll have to wait for the rest of you who ordered the dvds/blu-rays to let us know if its true. :)

Omg you read that? Hahaha sorry for my bad English :P I'm not a good writer nor a good storyteller. Just excited to share those facts with our newbies and lurkers

23 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Omg you read that? Hahaha sorry for my bad English :P I'm not a good writer nor a good storyteller. Just excited to share those facts with our newbies and lurkers

yes!!! after reading it. it all made sense to me ppc's behaviour n all. lol!!! thank u very much for it!

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I really don't know how to navigate weibo.. lol! can i ask for help?:pensive:

today was my 1st day using it too. i m guessing the chinese fans will hv more info. of coz the koreans will hv the most but i dunno korean n DC is a real challenge for me to use. :sweat_smile:

but what help do u need? i see if i can help. 

Just now, bb_pp_66 said:

today was my 1st day using it too. i m guessing the chinese fans will hv more info. of coz the koreans will hv the most but i dunno korean n DC is a real challenge for me to use. :sweat_smile:

can you send the full link of that user? :D coz i tried googling it... it led me to a SongJiHyo fan.. not sure?

13 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I really don't know how to navigate weibo.. lol! can i ask for help?:pensive:

just highlight the whole chinese characters and open in web.. it will automatically lead you to the account.. 

11 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

Need help here it says No results found :( I really want to find the user in wb :bawling: