Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

29 minutes ago, marcel098 said:

that low quality screenshot oh my god........

When PPC is life, low quality turns to real high quality real quick lolol

look at PMYs smile, she knows dam well what she’s doing to him

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Ikr, low quality but still hawwttt..

and I wonder if it’s comfortable for him to kiss her with that hands position like that, 

maybe he should have hold her hands up too, like mr gray and anna, when they kissed in the shower after the helicopter crashed (if y’all remember that scene)

Seriously, no offense, but let's never compare the beautiful romantic relationship in WWWSK  to ANYTHING in "50 Shades of Gray," which is not at all romantic and is literally about an abusive relationship.  Even people in the BDSM (sexual sado-masochism) community objected to the stalking and abuse in the relationship in the book and its sequel. 

• Like 1

Now I want to beat myself for not putting in an order...but responsibilities got in the way of fangirling so I just have to wait for tiny little snippets like that one. Hoping for more juicy stories about the contents soonest! :bawling:

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Seriously, no offense, but let's never compare the beautiful romantic relationship in WWWSK  to ANYTHING in "50 Shades of Gray," which is not at all romantic and is literally about an abusive relationship.  Even people in the BDSM (sexual sado-masochism) community objected to the stalking and abuse in the relationship in the book and its sequel. 

So sorry I didn’t mean anything, i was just saying bout the hands position.. not the relationship 

9 hours ago, zashi23 said:

LOL! Are they even allowed to share it? I'm not sure, but some are saying that there might be some legal actions taken if dvd contents are pirated across the internet and contents are shared? :unsure:

im not sure how strict DVD team is gonna be but twoparkcouple said fans often ignore copyright infringement law~ but tbh i think ppl will share it left and right after some time.. :phew:

6 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Ikr, low quality but still hawwttt..

and I wonder if it’s comfortable for him to kiss her with that hands position like that, 

maybe he should have hold her hands up too, like mr gray and anna, when they kissed in the shower after the helicopter crashed (if y’all remember that scene)

ps : it’s about their hands position not about their relationship

I think they were on a break from rehearsing or something like that.. its not part of a scene.. or maybe like a pause from shooting the scene. 

Anyway... lets keep in mind to be careful about the imagination.. lol! We already received a warning here.. :)

But yeah, I would have to agree with @tali58..  wwwsk scenes are totally different.. so lets avoid comparing them with other scenes from films or dramas.

;)

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im not sure how strict DVD team is gonna be but twoparkcouple said fans often ignore copyright infringement law~ but tbh i think ppl will share it left and right after some time.. :phew:

Hmmm.. i just hope no one will get in trouble.. lol! Maybe they will wait some time.. a few months maybe? Lol! 

Anyone knows if the dvd will be available for purchase just like a regular dvd, like buying online? 

Because if not.. I think sharing the contents would be ok.. maybe just not everything on it and making some profit out of it... because that would be completely illegal.. 

Hello everyone, finally plucked up enough courage to delurk. I'm new to kdramas (only watched wwwsk in late May this yr!) and shipping but ppc's reel and real chemistry has captured me beyond my imagination. lol...

I have read the thread from the beginning till now and I felt I know some of you for a long time. You are mini celebrities in my eyes. lol

Now that the dvd is out, I regretted deeply not ordering it when the last order closed on 24 jun. I have written to them and they have said the final number for the limited ed is not firmed yet and asked to wait for announcement.

By the way, I saw a post in weibo describing a still of the morning after the bed scene. The author said that still is hot coz both was closer and tighter than the actual scene. psj did not press down the pillow with his hand. instead his fingers were intervined with pmy's hair and holding her neck. the other hand is hugging her waist. pmy's arms were around his neck as described in the script. the emotions in her eyes and corners of her lips were hot!!! 

sorry for being so random but i felt i had to share with all of u esp those like me who didnt manage to get the dvd. *cry*

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

Hello everyone, finally plucked up enough courage to delurk. I'm new to kdramas (only watched wwwsk in late May this yr!) and shipping but ppc's reel and real chemistry has captured me beyond my imagination. lol...

I have read the thread from the beginning till now and I felt I know some of you for a long time. You are mini celebrities in my eyes. lol

Now that the dvd is out, I regretted deeply not ordering it when the last order closed on 24 jun. I have written to them and they have said the final number for the limited ed is not firmed yet and asked to wait for announcement.

By the way, I saw a post in weibo describing a still of the morning after the bed scene. The author said that still is hot coz both was closer and tighter than the actual scene. psj did not press down the pillow with his hand. instead his fingers were intervined with pmy's hair and holding her neck. the other hand is hugging her waist. pmy's arms were around his neck as described in the script. the emotions in her eyes and corners of her lips were hot!!! 

sorry for being so random but i felt i had to share with all of u esp those like me who didnt manage to get the dvd. *cry*

welcome welcome!!! u brought a gift to this thread. thank you:blush:

34 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

Thank you for sharing! I love your post!

thank you for the welcome!!! :relaxed: i'm stalking her in wb whenever i can. she's talking in codes to avoid copyright infringement. lol trying to figure out the slang terms used as i'm not familiar with it. but will share whatever i can make out. 

not sure which scene. psj wore  her slippers to tease pmy. coz she was lying down so she cant reach to hit him. instead she tried doing so with her feet. but he backed away so again she cant reach him. pmy was 'annoyed' so she lay down. since she cant stop him by hitting, she tried the soft approach by using aegyo. but psj being cheeky still continue to tease her.at the 3rd time of his teasing when he raises his feet with her shoes. pmy gave him a look that is "i give up struggling". :joy:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

park jinjoo latest ig update is with pmy? are they together in bkk? omoo..and psj just updated his ig

it appears in psj ig timeline:phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

thank you for the welcome!!! :relaxed: i'm stalking her in wb whenever i can. she's talking in codes to avoid copyright infringement. lol trying to figure out the slang terms used as i'm not familiar with it. but will share whatever i can make out. 

not sure which scene. psj wore  her slippers to tease pmy. coz she was lying down so she cant reach to hit him. instead she tried doing so with her feet. but he backed away so again she cant reach him. pmy was 'annoyed' so she lay down. since she cant stop him by hitting, she tried the soft approach by using aegyo. but psj being cheeky still continue to tease her.at the 3rd time of his teasing when he raises his feet with her shoes. pmy gave him a look that is "i give up struggling". :joy:

Keep the tidbits coming!!!! From a non purchaser! :confounded:

2 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

park jinjoo latest ig update is with pmy? are they together in bkk? omoo..and psj just updated his ig

yup it is.

PPC is real and pure gold. The inner circle friends thing and all that evidences leading up to PPC, it's solid rock that PPC is something. yup I said what I said.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

omgggggg..... do u happened to have the person wb user >__< 

im so curious even tho my dvd is still flying somewhere in the sky

r u following the youngjooncouple thread? she posted a few there. even the whole ice cream scene. i m not sure if i want to post her wb name here in case she gets "banned" n i hv no more source. :P can u teach me how to dm u? then i can send u. sorry i m very new to using forums too!

Jinjoo's IG post is a late post too.. seems like that was taken days ago.. 

Spoiler

She was with them on that dinner pic by Jinjoo.. her post was taken 3 days ago.. and seems like she's been in Thailand earlier. She has posts taken 7 days ago.

She looks familiar.. but cant remember who exactly.. is she a close friend of PMY too? 

Sooo.. maybe that post made by PMY in Thailand.. she's actually on her way back to Korea with her friends.. waiting for their Grab car. :ph34r: