Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

8 hours ago, zashi23 said:

oh well.. she might be jokin.. lol! who knows.. but then again.. i don't know any woman who doesn't like Ryan Gosling. :tounge_wink:.. maybe she's just generalizing..

I honestly never understood why so many women are so crazy about Ryan Gosling. Yes, he's handsome, but.... maybe it's the characters that he plays that women find so romantic. 

12 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

BD team announced Blu-ray&Dvd will start to be shipped from July 25.:lol:

CELEBRATION GOOD TIMES COME ON~ 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 1:07 AM, zashi23 said:

What exacyly are they doing? Rehearsing the first kiss scene? Because PSJ was not wearing his suit. And they are kinda wrapped around each other.. lol! 

Sometimes I wonder how many sweet and intimate BTS between them which officially could not been showed publicly by tvN on youtube.

And still question what kind of "private" 77 minutes BTS must be cut off.  :phew:

19 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

For those who purchased the BD/DVD, have you checked your order status? Why my order status is empty?:wacko:

same with mine for yes24, i can't see orders that are older than 4 months ago so i can't even check the status.