Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I think there will be a lot of shirtless SeoJoon on TDF! Makes me wanna see it! :joy:

9 years with Compagna! :star:

Such a great partnership with PMY.. they really love and trust her brand. Cheers to more years! :glasses:

I think Busted 2 will be released after Saja movie releases.. maybe around 3rd quarter of this year. 

And I just noticed.. FFMW and 7DAQ were released in Netflix around the same time.. :D 

Of course not even near a coincidence, just an observation. Lol.

I also saw a scene in 7daq where YWJ kissed PMY like this: forehead, neck (instead of nose) then lips... makes me think that maybe thats PMYs thing. Lol! Because she did say that she discuss with her costar what makes her heart flutter to create a convincing romantic scene.

:D

• Like 2

With Namoo CEO. Its really good to know that they are very supportive of their artists.  Wishing all of them more success! :star:

And of course... PMY looks sooooo pretty! :love:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I also saw a scene in 7daq where YWJ kissed PMY like this: forehead, neck (instead of nose) then lips... makes me think that maybe thats PMYs thing. Lol! Because she did say that she discuss with her costar what makes her heart flutter to create a convincing romantic scene.

:D

KJW also kissed her forehead, nose and lips in HPL :wub: if that is her thing... that's precious

8 minutes ago, itzzy said:

KJW also kissed her forehead, nose and lips in HPL :wub: if that is her thing... that's precious

PSJ did it first though... and on a bed.. lol!

So yeah.. maybe it is her thing.. 

I mean as a woman, I actually like a kiss on the nose.. :D

3 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

That 'saja' emoticonB) such a supportive dongsaeng

Cuties!! :wub:

url%5D

hahaha i jst saw this.. i think this was after wwwsk right? PMY went to Paris for photoshoot? is it true that her hairdresser uploaded and deleted this edited pic on her ig? 

cr to @ parkpark_couple_luv ig 

FINALLY DVD IS COMING OUT:love: 

FINALLY RACHEL SHOWN US THAT WE CAN STAY STRONG AS PPC SHIPPER:heart: (like I said my theory that she will update after he update :P so I'm going to play along with this theory for a while)

20190717-202338.png

(She looks like an amazing lawyer)

AND HAPPY TO SEE PSJ TOO

20190717-202049.png

AND I'M A HAPPY PPC SHIPPER TODAY

:blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

53 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hahaha i jst saw this.. i think this was after wwwsk right? PMY went to Paris for photoshoot? is it true that her hairdresser uploaded and deleted this edited pic on her ig? 

cr to @ parkpark_couple_luv ig 

this is true, however, I don't think it was for support, rather an indirect complaining for intentionally cropping/editting her out of the photo, which was really disrespectful. I think alot of people in the fandom had reprimanded the person who editted it.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

44 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

I think alot of people in the fandom had reprimanded the person who editted it.

oh i didnt know that.. actually im not sure if the post is real or not so i thought maybe you guys know.. thanks for clarifying :sweatingbullets: :)

SO MUCH FUN WATCHING HIS VLIVE!

Screenshot-20190717-210859.png

I'll spoil one. He was asked about the song he chose for the proposing scene in WWWSK.  He was praised for singing it well. The rest.... wait till tomorrow for the re-broadcast:kiss_wink:

Sooo... PSJ.. where did you learn that aegyo pose? :sweat_smile:

I remember the "Nampyeon" scene. :tongue:

20190717-212606.jpg

***credits to whoever owns this IG story.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

songs 'you in my arms-Yoo Jae Ha'(propose song in wwwsk) and 'Two People- Sung Si Kyung'(lullaby in wwwsk) have been mentioned in PSJ's Vlive talk now. he said..because there was just one sentence "YJ songs" in the script, he selected the two songs by himself.so it was so hard to select a propose song& a lullaby. and he read lyrics of song 'you in my arms'. :heart:
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
songs 'you in my arms-Yoo Jae Ha'(propose song in wwwsk) and 'Two People- Sung Si Kyung'(lullaby in wwwsk) have been mentioned in PSJ's Vlive talk now. he said..because there was just one sentence "YJ songs" in the script, he selected the two songs by himself.so it was so hard to select a propose song& a lullaby. and he read lyrics of song 'you in my arms'. :heart:

What line from the song did he read? :D

4 hours ago, kitkatrmjung said:

this is true, however, I don't think it was for support, rather an indirect complaining for intentionally cropping/editting her out of the photo, which was really disrespectful. I think alot of people in the fandom had reprimanded the person who editted it.

as i said before, she didn't complain for cropping her. her caption and nuance is not complaint but just a joke, expressing interest(?) with edited photo.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Basically songs that he chose that suits for PMY ...I mean KMS... HAHA

And she was sweet and encouraged enough for him to sing the lullaby song ...

His selection of songs always have some meanings (wwwsk proposing song, lullaby song, currently fav song that was asked during jillstuart signevent, this vlive...) . All his songs selection are beautiful serenade:wub: 

• Love 3

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

What line from the song did he read? :D

Your voice heard in star-counting nights

To be a crackling white pollen, sitting on your flower

Your breath I try feeling, watching the night sky 

To ride a fleeting boat, staying in your lake

:love:

• Love 4