Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

tall and handsome and handsome and tall and cute and handsome~ sorry my vocabs  are limited today but dem he’s so handsome!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 6

he’s wearing a different bracelet today~ the crazy girl in me wants to investigate what brand it is hurmmm~~ bvlgari, chaumet or cartier again? :wub:

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

No i couldn't get the ticket.:bawling:

Awwww.. the venue looked pack too! 

• Love 1

this fan is so luckyyy... and im so jealoussssss.. will i ever get to see him in real life? :bawling:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

’yogi’ ‘yogi’ reminded me of drunk Miso hahaha.. 

what did he say after saranghae? y people screamed? and he looked shy too lol ~~ help...!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

what did he say after saranghae? y people screamed? and he looked shy too lol ~~ help...!!

Jagideulah(honeys, referring to fans)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

His busy schedule for movie promotion is starting. Since I’m always greedy when it comes to PPC, I hope to know PMY’s upcoming schedule released by Namoo :D

edit: PPC current color theme: black, white, maroon/red/bloody red *delulu*

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:
finalllllly~

he unbuttoned his top shirt for this ig update! :phew::lol:

• LOL 4

Yay! I'm on a break ...like a ck up, moment went to look @ his ig, whoo, yes, yes, (ty) he posted less than an hr?., over 374K, n' counting now...he's refreshing, "glowing", handsome, suave, so fascinatin' like so "relaxed, w/ the boyish or innocent, "look in him..." we're all super excited!!! 

Guys, u're all awesome, (muah), love all ur comments... :kiss_wink: great2 effort! thx for the update, 100% promoting TDF, fight2 PSJ, we're all 2gether, to keep winning!!!!!!!!!  

Can't wait, for the exact venue (here in the USA?) ahh, anyone knows???

really need to go... yes it was a SRO (standing room only or all so packed) event. We're tired here, (waiting 4 all ur input n uploading' the photos...)but doin' the happy, dance finally, he posted!---thx, but, let's do all out, more support, promoting, fight, 4 THE OAO, PSJ MOVIE, TDF, A WORLD WIDE A SUCCESS! GO, GO! UNITED4PSJ! PPC, :heart:

more, pics, pls. on his ig, PSJ...kinda noticed the bracelet, too like a there's a missing to a "pair " ???? (literally the link is missing elsewhere...nosy), mmm:blush: stay ,solid patient, positive n' faithful!!! (like PSJ) 4ever, PPC! Support, PMY Busted2, all their projects....

p.s., psj..to answer u, we love you 3000 (in the other side of the continent) u're LOVED!!:love:

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Jagideulah(honeys, referring to fans)

Maybe in their private time it is actually 

SAranghe "JAgiya" :tounge_xd:

• LOL 2