Quantcast
Jump to content
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

one question I wanted to ask if they will be casted in another drama or movie, what would be the genre / story? 

 

Same question to my fellow shipper, what genre/story would you like them to be? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

Same question to my fellow shipper, what genre/story would you like them to be? 

 

idk what genre but i want to see them as superheroes or maybe king/queen or maybe parents~~ something they havent done before.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

one question I wanted to ask if they will be casted in another drama or movie, what would be the genre / story? 

 

Same question to my fellow shipper, what genre/story would you like them to be? 

Action comedy would be nice

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A question for PMY What was ur reaction when u know that his jersey number is #34? 

A question for PSJ : what do u think about all the coincidences u n pmy hv? 

 

 

 

i used to trust in Mont Blanc only , but rn

i’ll add in psj jersey too..

soooo in Mont Blanc and PSJ jersey number i trust! 

:D

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 1:00 AM, minmangfan said:

If you were to ask PPC one (JUST ONE!!) question**, what would it be?

 

My turn to answer this..

 

For PSJ, it’s pretty simple. 

 

How do you manage to keep your desires in check for close to 10 years? (Those who have PPC background knowledge will understand why I ask this..:wub:

 

For PMY, I decide to go with a different approach: 

 

What was the turning point in your life that made you want to get into a relationship again or date someone for that matter?

 

I realized that when trying to come out with one question, there’s a different way of tackling them according to the person.

 

PSJ is more hands on in his approach to dating whereas PMY could be more of a plan things meticulously and logically thinking woman, so in a way I don’t really see them clashing in terms of ideals.

 

Hopefully, I didn’t stray too far to the Perverted Side of this supposed thread. Hehe!:blush:

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omggggg its a black hearttttt. I'm not kidding guyz many of his fans use this these days prob. coz of Saja, the theme color is B&W :joy:

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

Same question to my fellow shipper, what genre/story would you like them to be? 

I would like to see them in action movies like James Bond :P or superheroes like MCU (i'm a die hard fan of MCU... sorry DC) or comedy drama like The Big Bang Theory (i love love TBBT... so sad its already finished) :joy: or like The Lord of the Rings trilogy hahaha i could have imagine PSJ as Legolas (Orlando Bloom) and PMY as Galadriel or Arwen akakaka  i'm crazy right... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

Same question to my fellow shipper, what genre/story would you like them to be? 

 

I would like to see them in 1800s period movie or drama, the period where Joseon was taken by another power.

Something like MrSunshine or Different Dreams or Love,Lies ..

I imagine PMY wearing those kinda clothes, other than hanbok. ( what I magine is something like IU wore in Hoteldeluna). And maybe PSJ who looks amazing in suits, he'll be the man who many woman desires hehe. Or he can be Righteous Army member fighting for independence. 

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PMY make me curious what kinda photoshoot was that for. Anw, I'm glad she updated ig. She's telling us she's doing good. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

coz of Saja

 

Like this... :P

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

Same question to my fellow shipper, what genre/story would you like them to be? 

I want to see they try action comedy like fiery priest, they both fit with that genre

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

A question for PMY What was ur reaction when u know that his jersey number is #34? 

A question for PSJ : what do u think about all the coincidences u n pmy hv

as much as i take the jersey num as a part of shipping proof but on the other hand i feel like we exaggerate it a bit too much. it's just a number anyway though having said that i do believe in the theory behind it 

she answered about the co incidences & matching couple items right saying it's just co incidences & was not planned beforehand right? :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

What was the turning point in your life that made you want to get into a relationship again or date someone for that matter?

even though i'm not pmy but can i answer this based on my imagination & it's partly influenced by the ppc fic i'm currently reading where the author gave her pov how the pmy finally opened her heart to psj. ok it happened when ppc went backstage after attending the AAA awards & since we all know how gorgeous pmy looked in that dress & ppc weren't absolutely strangers by that time so when they went backstage psj was huffing & puffing how the cameraman was trying to zoom on her inappropriately, i mean he was ranting how how he wanted to punch the camera man & pmy saw how caring & protective he was so she sushed him & he leaned in! & that's how they finally broke the ice between them :tounge_xd:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

as much as i take the jersey num as a part of shipping proof but on the other hand i feel like we exaggerate it a bit too much. it's just a number anyway though having said that i do believe in the theory behind it 

she answered about the co incidences & matching couple items right saying it's just co incidences & was not planned beforehand right? :/

I would have to disgaree on this.. 

It was already a fact that PSJ wore his ex gfs birthday as a jersey number..

And then the "34".. but I do think its just to show his admiration and affection to her.. Since he was just beginning to pursue her at that time.

Why I think that jersey number is her birthday? Because my basketball team mates and i back in highschool did it. We wore the birthdays of our crush/signicant other as our jersey number... :D we dont really reveal the reason behind it.. But I told my crush that it was his birthday.. and he actually liked it. :P

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I would have to disgaree on this.. 

It was already a fact that PSJ wore his ex gfs birthday as a jersey number..

And then the "34".. but I do think its just to show his admiration and affection to her.. Since he was just beginning to pursue her at that time.

Why I think that jersey number is her birthday? Because my basketball team mates and i back in highschool did it. We wore the birthdays of our crush/signicant other as our jersey number... :D we dont really reveal the reason behind it.. But I told my crush that it was his birthday.. and he actually liked it. :P

No i do think the theory behind 34 is believable as as it's pmy's birth month & date. & then idk who but someone else said that before 34 his jersey number was 28 which was supposedly baek jin hee birthday! Plus he did gave an unsettling reason to defend that rumor. Idk i used to be kind of flip flop over this but now that you said that you used to experience the same thing with your crush now i can believe more on this fact :rolleyes: 

& it's a cute little thing to do having a part of your lady luck with you so yup its cute cute :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

Same question to my fellow shipper, what genre/story would you like them to be? 

I've always wanted to see her in cop attire! She'll be the hottest, most gorgeous policewoman in kdramaland :D So I'll go for action comedy.. Whereas PSJ'll be her subordinate and they got some love hate relationship while solving the case together.. Hahah how I wish I could be the producer, director and even scripwriter

 

IMG-20190708-231329.jpg

IMG-20190708-231312.jpgHow about saeguk? But not sad ending obviously.. They'll be cutest saeguk couple ever:heart:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...