Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[Caution] Members will be temporarily blinded by the brightness of Soompi Light Mode. Sunglasses are advised.
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

While everyone sharing some favourite bts.. I'm gonna share my top 10 list of most waited bts:D 

1. All kissing scene :P

2. All hug scene 

3. The quarrel scene (the one they went to US for business trip)

4. Drunken scene (both MS n YJ) 

5. The proposal scene

6. The wedding scene

7. The scene where MS wore her wedding dress to apologize YJ for her mistakes 

8. Mud scene

9. The scene where YJ carried MS to the bed 

10. The blockbuster date scene

And many moreee!!  I just want to watch all of them even though I don't know a single thing what they talking about lol..  Oh yeah I wish I could see the bts of poster shooting where simba around and the time when they watch ep 4 togetherB)

Anyway,  any update for dvd/bluray?

• Like 2

I cried listening to his sweet serenade .. :love: God pls bless him with his future love life.. 

On 7/6/2019 at 7:59 PM, Nusrat.mitu said:

hang on author as in? you mean the author of wwwsk webtoon said they wanted to see ppc walking down on the weddding aisle for real?

Yup so JKY the author mentioned this in an interview I read before. This is what I understand :P  When asked if there's any actor that she'd like to invite for the main cast if she has another drama adaptation, she named Joon again coz it's always better to go with someone you already knew. She seems to be really fond of Joon, to the extent that before she met Joon, she even hopes her kids to become someone like him when they grow up lol~ (she has 2 at the time, and the older one is in grade 5 I think). But after she got to meet him, she was sober to realize that there's no way her kids can be like him coz he's some super human being :joy:

As for Mi Nyeong-ie, author JKY praised her beauty for being super comfy & down-to-earth, not showy like a superstar but really modest that she's moved by that. In a word, she spared a lot compliments for both, especially their good  human nature, so when the dating rumor broke out, she thought to herself: "if it's true, hopefully these two can end up in marriage" (this was used as the title for the article) :wub:

PS: the article was about some sincere stories of the author, and the way she talked about our OTP makes me feel that she's really supporting them. The article was a while after the drama ended, and even after all the denial from both parties about the rumor, so I think it'll cause some unnecessary attention but the author makes it super sincere & heartful to me. I personally don't think she's close to either Joon or Mi Nyeong-ie, but maybe just her personal hope from observing/ sensing from the two :heart:

• Insightful 3

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I cried listening to his sweet serenade .. :love: God pls bless him with his future love life.. 

Aghh lets talk about singer psj for real! :tears:

god his voice is so soothing & i actually liked one of his song (maybe it was his 1st ost) without even knowing it was sung by psj. It's this song from witch's romance: 

I mean good looks with good personality & dash of charming voice eeekkk is a dangerous combo no women can resist :sweat:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

But after she got to meet him, she was sober to realize that there's no way her kids can be like him coz he's some super human being :joy:

As for Mi Nyeong-ie, author JKY praised her beauty for being super comfy & down-to-earth, not showy like a superstar but really modest that she's moved by that. In a word, she spared a lot compliments for both, especially their good  human nature, so when the dating rumor broke out, she thought to herself: "if it's true, hopefully these two can end up in marriage" (this was used as the title for the article) :wub:

Hahah he must have that certain aura around older ladies either they want him to be their son or they wish their son to be as much as of a gentlemen like psj. & aghhh they even got the original author's blessings now what are they waiting for? :triumph:The whole universe can sense their chemistry, they better come up with some grand news soon to satisfy my heart :P

• Like 3

Spoiler

Guys, I'm pretty much a first time shipper and just wanna ask. Do this usually happen if one actor/actress updated his/her ig and then fans comment like  "thanks for updating, waiting for the other-half to update.. oh plz update" which their fav onscreen couple sounds like they are real couple who certainly update on the same day haha

Some of it sounds like forcing the costar to update too lol

I feel like this kinda comments started since PPC ... or am I wrong? lol

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Reveal hidden contents

Guys, I'm pretty much a first time shipper and just wanna ask. Do this usually happen if one actor/actress updated his/her ig and then fans comment like  "thanks for updating, waiting for the other-half to update.. oh plz update" which their fav onscreen couple sounds like they are real couple who certainly update on the same day haha

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

THOSE TOXIC LOUSY SHIPPERS (WHOEVER PPC OR FROM ANY OTHER FANDOM) WHO WRITES OF THEIR SHIP NAME OR TAGS THE OTHER PARTY OF THAT SHIP & CONSTANTLY HYPES EVERY SMALL LITTLE THING DIRECTLY UNDER THE SAID COUPLES SOCIAL MEDIA KNOWING VERY WELL THAT THE CELEB ARE SILENTLY OBSERVING YOUR CRAZY BEHAVIOR THOSE ALL BRING NOTHING BUT SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT TO ME. I CRINGE EVERY TIME I SEE bn_sj2013 UNDER PMY'S POST AS IF EVERYTHING IN HER LIFE REVOLVES AROUND HIM & VICE VERSA WHEN IT HAPPENS WITH OTHER SHIPPING COUPLE. HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHIPPING CULTURE & THE CONTENTS SHOULD BE LIMITED WITHIN THE FANDOM OR A CERTAIN GROUP WHERE YOU CAN GUSH ABOUT IT WITH YOUR FELLOW SHIPPERS 

• Sad 1

Before the Neighboor shippers were born i was so sick of ppl / pp shippers kept tagged bn_sj2013 in her photos/videos,

Spoiler

and rn I’m really sick of the lion n rabbit emojis in every Photo/video she posted.. 

they turned her instagram comments section into a zoo! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

Unfortunately.. theres nothing much we can do about them.. we just gotta let them be. Theyll get tired of doing it at some point. 

Thats why I dont read her comments section anymore. Nothing interesting. Just full of people who cant respect boundaries.

• Like 2

all i can say is shippers who keep tagging PSJ or KJW and flood her ig with shipping comments or animal emojis hve no manner and respect for her personal space. they think it’s cute but please.. it’s embarrasing.. sorry to say. during wwwsk time, people kept tagging and tagging PSJ and gradually stopped after someone called them out~ (even her sister liked that comment).. jeez so embarrasing. but now i can still see some PSJ tagging. when will they stop? now labit shippers did the same with their emojis and copy and paste comments in korean smh. is this some kind of competition? 

please shippers dont take advantage of PMY.. we all know she is very nice and friendly so she’s very kind to all her fans, shippers or non shippers. but it doesnt mean we all can disrespect her by tagging other ppl and commenting unrelated stuffs on her ig everytime she post something. we should be thankful that she regularly updates her social media to connect with us, the fans. so lets jst focus on her only. dont tag her costars or do ur shipping activities on her ig. please have some common sense. 

• Like 5

5 minutes after PMY updated her last pic yesterday, I was glad when I opened the comment section and there were noone tagging bn_sj2013, kjw, put animal emojis, or doing other shipping things, but it wasn't last long.

Sometimes I just want to let them be, but at this point...I'm so sick to read that.

Please PPC shippers and neighbor shippers out there. What you do on PMY personal account just make you all look bad. It's really irritating. Please do the shipping things just on your shipper fandom accounts. 

• Like 2

Sorry, I have been too mentally drained in my workplace, the torture on my body is too much, what has happened recently, why is everyone’s angst levels so high? I see the thread changing from positivity to a lot of sustained anger.

I don’t really follow them much on Instagram since I’m not really an IG user, did something terrible happen?:dissapointed_relieved:

12 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Sorry, I have been too mentally drained in my workplace, the torture on my body is too much, what has happened recently, why is everyone’s angst levels so high? I see the thread changing from positivity to a lot of sustained anger.

I don’t really follow them much on Instagram since I’m not really an IG user, did something terrible happen?:dissapointed_relieved:

Nooo.. nothing serious really.. :) dont worry about it. Just stating our disappoitnment on shippers commenting their bias and tagging them on PMYs comment section on IG. For them, they dont see anything wrong... which makes it wrong...

• Thanks 1