Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Which is why guys, she might say NO publicly but actually her heart say YES to PSJ. haha

Well, she didn't said straight NO to possibility with PSJ instead she said NO COMMENT. Some people dont get it that she got frustrated to the dating rumors that overshadowed the wwwsk success, not the fact that she hate PSJ. She do not hate him.

hate ??? lol ,  they both went to phuket, attend the Cosmo together , wwwsk gathering, dvd couple comment and many more .... explain to me !!!

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Well, she didn't said straight NO to possibility with PSJ instead she said NO COMMENT.

Can u please send me the link to that article . Thanks

Yeah.. whos saying that PMY said she hates PSJ?  She never even implied it on her dating rumor interview in any way.

I dont think she even directy said that "I am not dating Park Se Joon".

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Can u please send me the link to that article . Thanks

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003295606

It said she knew about PSJ's statement about possibility and she said "no comment" .

There's another article where she laughed first then she said "no comment" . I can't trace back that article. Maybe from 1st day wwwsk interview. Too many dating articles haha. There were two or three? days wwwsk interviews so I'm tired to find back. And I can sense her mood. Apparently last day interviews she seems to get too frustrated and sorry because most of it ask about the dating rumor. Maybe can check out my previous post. 

• Thanks 1

Sorry. Maybe not the word HATE. She frustrated over the dating issue, but not the fact she DOESN'T like him. 'Like' can be just good colleague/friend/person/guy. Pretty weird right if she hates him? They have good meal with their staff at phuket (and who knows what else happened there) and even have good nice conversation during cosmo event.

So who knows her feelings now ? She might say NO after wwwsk ended but time flies ... That Mont Blanc gift is still the very best proof I can believe in haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I dont think she even directy said that "I am not dating Park Se Joon".

Right. She just said "I'm not getting married and I do not date anyone (now)" 2018 August. 

• Like 2

Flashback, I was the one who did not expect the dating rumor would come up back then. I enjoy their acting, I love their chemistry, some BTS made me think that's something going on between them, some BTS made me think they're just colleagues, but I noticed there's something different on PMY behaviour. I just lowkey shipped them at that time lol.

As far as I remember, PMY said on the last day filming WWWSK that she's able to film WWWSK in a good mood. While playing MiSo character was not only a casual moments. Every moment, she's happy, heart fluttering, and delighted. Sometimes she has that thoughts, why she's always been happy without any stress during the filming before. She said, "Everyday I filmed happily."  

In front of the camera on WWWSK, she never looked tired and stress. Her face was always glowing, her eyes was always sparkling. Even PSJ at some scenes look tired, but PMY never. 

6 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Some people dont get it that she got frustrated to the dating rumors that overshadowed the wwwsk success, not the fact that she hate PSJ. She do not hate him.

Funny if she hated PSJ, at the same time she felt happy everyday during WWWSK filming. It's not make any sense. 

But yeah, no one can be sure for the future. Just praying the best for PPC. :)

• Like 5

ps to fans/non fans/shippers and others, if u’re gonna do some research about PPC dating rumors, please do a thorough one. dont jst take facts that u like and dismiss others. all infos are available here. foc. besides being delulu, we as PPS shippers here, aim to discuss facts and disregard false infos as much as posibble. 

:):lol:

• Like 4

Lol! Exactly! I mean, we understand that PPC moments are such interesting topics... but we dont delulu on imagination and fabrication at all.. 

PPC facts are presented to us by PPC themselves.. lol! 

We wont be here a year after just to make up stories or force a narrative on them?! Jeeezzzz.. 

Right my lovies??: 

Screenshot-20190702-123913-Instagram.jpg

:tongue:

• LOL 7

@quietobserver by fell for I meant the small crush which developed through the screen too! I agree pmy was very pretty & cute in high kick & now she is just gorgeous :)

She didn't said this for people to believe that PMY has any negative feelings towards psj wth! :huh: Moreover they both denied the rumors brcause the media were completely ignoring ppc's & all the cast members hard work fact due to the constant attention on their private life! The reporters were even pestering their co actors too about the dating rumors which is downright disrespectful! Like no wonder she panicked & kept denying the rumors. For me the fact that they both gave the excuse that people should be focusing more on their drama & not on their dating scandal + the reporter who interviewed them saying their denial didn't felt convincing enough+ psj very upfrontly saying he knew the rumors will surface but he has the confidence to deal with it also balantly saying he grew positive feelings for her & won't mind the future possibility with her & lastly pmy giving very cliché answer like "no comments" proves something is going on between ppc.

• Love 1

Yeah there were articles that she said "no comment" after knowing PSJ stated his possibility with her..and there were also articles that she said " We are 'no' for now" which I thought maybe she said this before knowing  PSJ's statement. Which I think probably why e-facts saying PPC doesn't sound NO because they didn't get firm answer. 

I would say she didn't realise yet her real feelings to him that time. haha. There are many different answers of her for any same questions. 

But for now, I believe they are in good relationship. Wtv that 'good' may leads to. :D

• Like 5

Just my personal opinion & plz be understanding that I don't mean to aim at you or anyone @Nusrat.mitu But I think there's always this & that article, & everyone is welcome to dig the past and share with us all here (each of us alone may have missed some fun in the past right). But as for negative ones (ofc we should face the truth no matter how ugly it is), I mean the real negative ones that bring bad vibes & we all know not the truth (for ex. he will never turn back on anyone for $$$) maybe just ignore it, coz sharing it will just contribute to their click bait right :lol:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Just my personal opinion & plz be understanding that I don't mean to aim at you or anyone @Nusrat.mitu But I think there's always this & that article, & everyone is welcome to dig the past and share with us all here (each of us alone may have missed some fun in the past right). But as for negative ones (ofc we should face the truth no matter how ugly it is), I mean the real negative ones that bring bad vibes & we all know not the truth (for ex. he will never turn back on anyone for $$$) maybe just ignore it, coz sharing it will just contributes to their click bait right :lol:

Agree with this statement. It doesn't mean we pretended not to read/see what some medias wrote back then but it's better to control and be careful for what we share since this is public forum. No offense, just friendly reminder. :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Just my personal opinion & plz be understanding that I don't mean to aim at you or anyone @Nusrat.mitu But I think there's always this & that article, & everyone is welcome to dig the past and share with us all here (each of us alone may have missed some fun in the past right). But as for negative ones (ofc we should face the truth no matter how ugly it is), I mean the real negative ones that bring bad vibes & we all know not the truth (for ex. he will never turn back on anyone for $$$) maybe just ignore it, coz sharing it will just contribute to their click bait right :lol:

Yes... and it wasnt really from any official publication from Korea.. its just some random online tabloid website who used one sided comments from different netizens and came up with a lame headline to fuel negativities about the rumor... 

Thanks guyz, I just want us all to enjoy the positive atmosphere that we (our OTP & us the shippers) can inspire each other :P

Btw, here's pretty much the summary for the making vid of The Divine Fury that was uploaded yesterday.

"To the extent that made me think "if there was hell, I wonder if this is it"" 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336034wpp/watch-park-seo-joon-and-woo-do-hwan-praise-each-other-in-action-packed-behind-the-scenes-footage-from-the-divine-fury

I think Mi Nyeong-ie may have just finished some filming/ CF shooting (her stylist updated the IG story so) but there's currently nothing for her on Namoo's July schedule yet