• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

Literally my jaws dropped when I found out the news of ssc divorce! It's truly sad to hear that they couldn't make their relationship sustain till the end. I guess that's the practical side of love, sometimes just loving eachother doesn't suffice specially in modern days! My condolences to the hardcore shippers of them cause I know how it feels when your OTP parts their way permanently :tears:

At the end of the day everyone deserves to be happy & sometimes you need to call it quits when the fluttering you once used to feel for someone is no longer there anymore. I hope the procedure goes respectfully & they remain cordial with eachother as former partners :)

6 hours ago, zashi23 said:

But it has nothing to do with PPC though.. like I always said.. my gut for them is stronger.  

Not to demotivate though you can't trust love & hetro couples these days :sweat:

5 hours ago, sueeila said:

Never tired of this interview... So adorable the way he joke with the interviewer :joy:

Did he just said " i look plain" *sighs* whose gonna tell him now!?? <_<

Aghh he is so annoying. He wouldn't stop teasing the interviewer by making those pig noises :joy::joy:

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Not to demotivate though you can't trust love & hetro couples these days 

What I meant is what happened to them is not related to PPC and should not be compared in any way. Everyone has their own story... 

4 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

(1) Real ninja on their relationship? (No news of them dating, getting together etc, where us fans will never know if they were together at any point but it’s all up to the user’s imagination.)

There is something exhilarating about dating secretly you know it spices up the relationship & it also sounds fun to keep the people constantly assuming. :phew: If you are a celeb couple it's better to keep your love life private as much as possible cause things really does go richard simmons when you come out publicly because of the constant media attention though I know it's not the case for every couple but most of time public declaration ruins a lot of things for celebs. Having said that It's not been long since i've become a ppc shipper & i ain't ready to see my otp sinking so soon. So until they are ready to tie the knot & steadily continue their relationship they can maintain drop dead silence :dissapointed:

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

What I meant is what happened to them is not related to PPC and should not be compared in any way. Everyone has their own story... 

I understood that what I said was about overall relationship & couples in modern days. You never know what happens when it comes to love 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Does anyone here knows what is the name of the hotel that pmy stayed and also psj in bali coz it is like the same place. Maybe it can be another coincidence:wub:

Nope.. they're different.. PMY had her vacation in St. Regis... Jill Stuart shoot was in Ayana Resort. Both beautiful places though... :)

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Nope.. they're different.. PMY had her vacation in St. Regis... Jill Stuart shoot was in Ayana Resort. Both beautiful places though... :)

Both are pretty... expensive.
Hope i can see her, even for a glance 

It seems that pmy k-fans are about to explode soon. they are very angry to see some rude hpl int shippers keep writing same comments 우리는 당신을 사랑하고 지지합니다 with lion&rabbit icon on latest pmy post.(it means i love and support you/ maybe they want to say i love and support your love with lion:D).

regardless of what a comment means, it's very rude that ppl cover celebrity's account with their same comments intentionally.

pmy k-fans don't have any feeling to hpl shippers. because there is no dating rumor at all and there are no many hpl shippers. but seems that they start to hate hpl shippers like wwwsk shippers.

is that a good thing or a bad thing?lol:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

they are very angry to see some rude hpl int shippers keep posting same comments 우리는 당신을 사랑하고 지지합니다 with lion&rabbit icon on latest pmy post

owwahhh so thats what it means.. i saw it too.. i was wondering why they posted the same thing over and over again using different ig acc.. tsk tsk what’s the point in doing that.. that is invasive to PMY’s personal ig.. i also dont understand y some PPS keep tagging PSJ and picking a fight with labit shippers on PMY’s ig... i hope they stop doing that. oh man i wish shippers from all ships would jst leave her ig alone.. so annoying to see.. go delulu somewhere else pleaseeee~ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I kinda understand other fans' regarding the flood of comments.. I have friends too who finds it annoying.. all the shipping tags and comments. lol!

I mean.. what are they trying to do? will it make the other person post if they do that?? :joy:

I find it annoying too when ppc shippers join in the flooding of tags.. like.. seriously... stop already. <_<

i always get second hand embarrassment when i see people making it obvious about shipping with cringey comments under celebrity OWN PERSONAL SNS... like, what are you trying to achieve with these comments? i don't understand. it's a common courtesy to be respectful, especially under the comment section of her OWN photos. You achieve nothing by spamming her with cringey shipping comments. i understand why K-PMY fans are angry, i would be too. It's annoying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1