Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 minutes ago, GraceW said:

3. It bothers my mind regarding the WWWSK DVD, its been a year and no confirmation yet (date release korean ver).....I think the production intentionally  delayed "the date" of the DVD released since it will come with the proves of several BTS of them as an "item" and convinced people/fans that they are a couple.

But BD is not delayed. release date usually is out 7~10 days before released. Recently, BD of tvn drama(my ajussi) was released in May(the drama ended in May 2018). it took a year. so maybe wwwsk BD will be released in July.:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

After reading his letter on official fan cafe, I felt, from now on, he will not be active in sns(IG and weibo) except for promotion of his ad. It seems that he wants to communicate with fans in not open space but his own space.

Oh man... :tears: 

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

(to everyone, please don't spread and upload it on sns..please.)

d. ame .......on IG and weibo already :tears::sweatingbullets:

Just finished 4 pages of LA mystery huhu I missed the fun. I don't think this account owner is PPS.

What adds up to my belief is Ryu's presence in the scene. As I know, he's one of Korean pride (kinda like SHM, I'm not drawing any comparison). Joon called himself TeamRyu, he's a fan & flied there last year to watch his game also (the funny thing as I remember, that game Ryu was playing against the team of the player, sr I can't rmb his name, that Joon also claimed to be a fan of, or the reason for his "34" uniform). Joon hangs out with Ryu's (ex?) managers also. If this blog owner is 1) Korean, 2) has something to do in LA then I'm confident  he doesn't have to be a baseball game to know Ryu. 

So I believe in the presence of Ryu & the validity of this story. And with all relation btw him & Joon, I have to say I think highly of this :P

PS: one thing that always bothers me is that the scary spreading of info. If this is not true then we'd better not spreading it right? And if it's true then I want it to be even more secretive, I really hope we can at least protect the privacy for their little happiness doing ninja dates. Too bad the info is already all over the places.

PPS: uki the next question is who do you guyz think was the photographer for her most recent photo in IG *wink wink*

• Like 4

Blog owner is a guy who travelled to LA. I read all his posts. It's not an obsessed delusional PPC shipper making false Park Seo Joon sighting :lol:

It's a legit sighting. B)

The blogger does not know what his simple sighting post meant to a lot of fans. :D

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

It's not an obsessed delusional PPC shipper making false Park Seo Joon sighting :lol:

It's a legit sighting. B)

Yup, esp when he said that he knows LA is getting hot (popular) these days seeing many famous ppl coming. Ofc it's obvious during his post, and PPS wouldn't talk that way (but rather "omggggg LA is soooo hottttt that even the hottest aura PSJ is here" I suppose lol~)

we cant blame blogger for what he seen there (man...means that our captain is so famous..or maybe that blogger watched Sonsational? who knows) . We do have some celebrities who looks like PSJ haha. Even if he dont know PSJ, he went trip with his friends. Maybe his friends told him.

But I do hope also this matter wont go so big..it just...I love the little secrets we have here haha

If he wrote his name as "PSJ".. he knows exactly who he is.. lol!

But yeah... this info is in other sites now.. twitter and IG.. thats ok though.. "they" are not really much of a secret anyway.. lol! 

But lets keep it here anyways.. 

I just really dont think that the blogger has any idea about whats up with PPC. 

Now...Vegas people! somebody.. anybody! drop a hint anywhere.. :joy:

i feel bad for them because after that whole dating news with all of the coincidences being written in every single articles, they really can't freely post personal photos of their traveling anymore (esp when they go on trip together) because people will just know or make assumptions

lol its like, okay you post your photos this month, and in 4 month times, i will post my photos :lol:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Now...Vegas people! somebody.. anybody! drop a hint anywhere.. :joy:

LOLLLL:joy::joy:

Maybe we should delete the link to all the replies? to at least respect the blogger..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

1) right

2) you can use special characters(~?^!...etc) in the post and post title. But you must not change text size, color and thickness.

Hello, can I upload photos of PSJ with other female leads or casts of his previous and upcoming projects? 

7 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

The blogger does not know what his simple sighting post meant to a lot of fans. :D

god bless him :lol:

i saw the instastory of the detective girl~ she also posted the same pic from gaga concert~ (the one showing only the back) ..

maybe she will investigate whether it’s really PSJ/PMY lol~~ :joy:.. mann she’s good~

meanwhile TvN opened their official ig during WWWSK and look who is their first muse ~~ :wub:

Woke up and saw the ig story about PPC picture from back angle watching gaga....i dunno its valid/ edited or not so I will not put the picture here for PPC privacy of course....but if its valid, I guess they are almost ready to open up :w00t:

• Insightful 1