Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

how did ppl even find that blog post omg! :love:

very impressed that they were able to go through LA without fans seeing them.... i dont doubt that there are many kpop/kdrama fans in LA

16 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no~

When did he post the blog? soo.. how can we estimate the date he saw PSJ? LOL!

I don't think that guy is a PPS:joy: he has no reason to create rumour and he may didn't even know PMY was there too.. Unless he got a bad eyesight and got mistaken someone else as PSJ

13 minutes ago, itzzy said:

very impressed that they were able to go through LA without fans seeing them.... i dont doubt that there are many kpop/kdrama fans in LA

Pretty amazing that PMY  came back without anyone finding out. PSJ too! Total ninja mode. How did he leave Korea and return without anyone recognizing him? 

16 minutes ago, itzzy said:

Maybe they stayed away from k-town? 

5 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

I don't think that guy is a PPS:joy: he has no reason to create rumour and he may didn't even know PMY was there too.. 

Yeah that's the point so people can't say we are just delulu 

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

When did he post the blog? soo.. how can we estimate the date he saw PSJ? LOL!

He posted that on June 18th. and seeing his ig, he left LA and back to New York on June 14th.

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

He posted that on Jun 18th. and seeing his ig, he left LA on Jun 14th.

hmmm.. he said he saw PSJ on the 1st day (he was in LA or in DOver St.?).. aaaaaagh! LOL!

I think he saw him.. on that week.. because on the 14th.. they were at the Lady Gaga Concert already...:sweat_smile:

I think this one is legit info.. he's Korean.. he wouldnt mistake who is PSJ is. I don't think he has any idea about the whole PPC thing... so maybe PMY was not there, maybe she is...  lol. 

He just posted that he saw some famous people even though its pretty hot in LA at that time. 

19 minutes ago, itzzy said:

Psj traveled Japan with his friends early this year. but there were no ppl seeing him. so we just knew that when he posted Japan pic on ig after coming back to Korea. there are sooo many Koreans in Japan more than in LA. 

no doubt ppc's ninja skill is great.B)

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

this is super interesting .. ohh my ship heart is so happy right now.. tell me it is just a delulu but I'm gonna put this on the list with the Mont Blanc gift haha

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

hmmm.. he said he saw PSJ on the 1st day (he was in LA or in DOver St.?).. aaaaaagh! LOL!

Idk exactly if he saw psj on the first day or not. Because he just wrote he saw psj in Dover and saw RHJ on the second day. 

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So ppc is in LA first and then they went to Vegas before go back to korea

maybe ppc never came back to Korea together on the same day. most K-celeb couples(not open dating) go to abroad and come back separately.

• LOL 2

One thing for sure PMY didnt update her vacation trip during the trip unlike her other vacation trips. As if she was too busy with someone else or because she was with someone else that special she couldn't update to avoid getting busted by detective like us. haha.

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

One thing for sure PMY didnt update her vacation trip during the trip unlike her other vacation trips. As if she was too busy with someone else or because she was with someone else that special she couldn't update to avoid get busted by detective like us. haha.

More like she didn't want to be found imo :joy:

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

One thing for sure PMY didnt update her vacation trip during the trip unlike her other vacation trips. As if she was too busy with someone else or because she was with someone else that special she couldn't update to avoid get busted by detective like us. haha.

Like she said, she won't leave traces on social media when she went abroad if she's in dating mode :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

36 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Psj traveled Japan with his friends early this year. but there were no ppl seeing him. so we just knew that when he posted Japan pic on ig after coming back to Korea. there are sooo many Koreans in Japan more than in LA. 

no doubt ppc's ninja skill is great.B)

thank god. I'm glad they both were able to enjoy their time there with no unnecessary interruptions. Both deserve some nice quality time together, especially after all of the hard work early this year+last year.

• Love 1

So i also saw the news in ig earlier about them being in LA and decided to lay low since in her ig was stated that no need to tag or spread the news since if its true (hopefully) we want PPC to have great time and cherished their time together. Several things came in my mind..

1. Usually PMY updated her vacation pic (such as Amsterdam, Hawaii,etc) and surely that she stated that she went vacation with her mom...this trip was NONE update (only pic from photo shoot) and the late post pictures

2. Both of them was MIA, PSJ just updated several commercial pictures....and I think it was late post. That awesome office party with the boss and he was not in the picture (weird)...So I guess PSJ must be not in SK at that time.

3. It bothers my mind regarding the WWWSK DVD, its been a year and no confirmation yet (date release korean ver).....I think the production intentionally  delayed "the date" of the DVD released since it will come with the proves of several BTS of them as an "item" and convinced people/fans that they are a couple.

Anyway its been a while i'm not posting anything in here....so glad that we got the news that make our heart flutter :wub: Hopefully Great news will come soon 

• Like 2