Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

@twoparkcouple @Matilda_Anne  I heart you guys, thanks a lot! I know I can always rely from our shipmates :heart:

@zashi23 Lol~ at her being "shippable", shippers are great inventors of new "expertise" vocabs :joy:. I feel you for all those research about them. For me shipping a couple means supporting each of them as two individuals & them two together as a couple. That's the ultimate (& only) condition for me to call myself a shipper. I believe that if anyone can fulfill this then the ship is healthy & stable (in the way that even if the ship doesn't reach their desired destination, no negativity will ignite :P ). And I'm very much a homebody who doesn't actively involve in any type of SNS, but I find pleasure talking to either solids or shippers of them two (ofc the "real" fans not the frenzy irrational hype lol~).

PS: I'm applying for the membership upgrade in his fancafe & the wait is killing me, yet it's great I still have this space to spend the time away :P

• Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

25 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

such a great man ~ :heart:

The pic used for this link that you've shared just remind me of this. One of the reasons I was so deluluing abt the name, PARKS' office was because they used a WWWSK pic for his fancafe lol~. I'm not saying this is not good enough, I mean he has way more better pics (and this one is a little bit plain/ long-timet too) :phew::phew:

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

They also talked about the praises she always receives from fans for her great chemistry with other costars, and MY replied that first & foremost when a drama starts, she'll fall for her costar (thinking that person is nice & cool & stuff), as she believes that way will help the viewers to truly feel the way she does. 

sounds familiar?? even their way of thinking and acting are the same ~ no wonder their "marriage compatibility" readings match so well...match made in heaven?? :heart:

• LOL 4
20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sounds familiar?? even their way of thinking and acting are the same ~ no wonder their "marriage compatibility" readings match so well...match made in heaven?? :heart:

There is 2 possibilities: 

1. They have similar thoughts

2. They influence each other :D

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

2. They influence each other :D

Veeeeeery influence to each other.

Now whenever pps collaged their photos together, especially when each of them represent their CFs ( led mask, clothes, cosmetic etc.) , I feel like as if they promote it together. Like PPC themselves presenting a same product together.

Thanking also compagna and ziozia for updating on the same day haha

16 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Since we're doing throwback thursday interviews... :phew:

https://www.smlounge.co.kr/grazia/article/14250

and he said his ideal type is a short woman.

"I like a woman who makes me feel protective towards her. I think a tall woman does well on her own.(laugh) i like a woman who makes me concerned and worried about her."

Psj's ideal type: short, pretty smile, pretty hands, good cooking skill, a lot of Ae-Gyo, talkative, good conversation with him, older than him.

WHO?:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I don't know about 

Cellreturn - DPC = LED mask

Bibigo - Iamwell = healthy food product

Perioe - Sooryehan = LG products

Is it just 'coincidence' or the company product just take advantage from their popularity. For example, cellreturn choose psj because dpc have pmy. Or iamwell choose pmy because bibigo have psj 

• LOL 3

If I were the executives,asking who's the buzzworthy celebrities these days, I would say both of them of cos.

Their popularity from wwwsk still in talk until now..I've just read a model-turn-actress's recent interview said she wants to play romance role with PSJ cos she loves wwwsk so much. 

Using their popularity? I would say yes and it gives more benefit to both of them too despite the dating rumor.

I dont know about the model selection, but I would say cellreturn trying to be ahead since dpc announced that KSH will be their guy model. It's more on the market strategy. But who cares, as long our PPC can get more CF offers. But sometimes kinda sad to think it does look competitive. 

1 minute ago, quietobserver said:

I dont know about the model selection, but I would say cellreturn trying to be ahead since dpc announced that KSH will be their guy model. It's more on the market strategy. But who cares, as long our PPC can get more CF offers. But sometimes kinda sad to think it does look competitive. 

May I follow your thought dear :PKSH is pretty strong as a endorser thanks to his huge fanbase. If they Cell Return wants to gain the upper hand & decides to go with Joon then somehow they're in the same league.

PPC as a couple endorser, srly that'll be the end for other brands (tell me I'm not over confident lol~) so the second best option is that they'll represent the 2 competitors. Who else can beat the hot buzz Park (SJ) except for another Park (MY) :joy:

:joy:

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

lol~ I just got my fancafe membership upgrade & now you guyz are blasting a throwback party. Bring it on guyz  :joy: I'm soooooo on cloud nine :heart:

congratulations. :heart:  did you read his letter? he's so sincere and a warm-hearted person, right?:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

congratulations. :heart:  did you read his letter? he's so sincere and a warm-hearted person, right?:bawling:

Thanks a lot dear, sunbae :blush:  I diddddd! It was the first thing I did when I got the notification. I couldn't believe my eyes till I finish his letter. OMG talking about this just wanna make me cry again :wub:  It's magical coz I finish his letter in just one go & amazingly I understand it all (honestly my Korean is still really poor).

Not to mention reading his own letter, even the fact that I can join ... I could never imagine that also. I've been a long-time follower of Mi Nyeongie & I got to know Joon much later than you guyz here I guess. At first it was just like a simple crush, but I felt like I got drunk on their love story before I could realize it.

It has been an extremely hard & unbelievable journey for me in the fancafe to be honest, my Korean is just not enough to navigate around yet. But the very moment I saw his letter, the more I'm determined with my belief that this journey has totally been worth it. Joon is well-deserved with all the love he's got from fans. And more than anything, PPC is well-deserved for each other, one destined perfect match indeed :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

PS: can anyone show me the right way to quote a link? 

uhm i usually jst copy the link and paste it~ it works fine so far 

uhm u hv to wait until it’s fully embedded bfore u click submit. otherwise it will appears as a link.. hope it helps.

• Thanks 1