Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I think they are either on a private island without internet connection or they are decided not to be online for privacy/not to be traced. if they have icloud photos with geotag enabled they will definitely be traced. hahaha if you post on www it will be forever be there even if you delete them.

delulu— I think VP Lee/PSJ  is doing that blockbuster date with Kim Miso/PMY. 

• LOL 4

from what I understand, it just briefly introduces the products with him being an endorser, nothing's special actually. Just a random coincidence as they appears on both MC lol~

• LOL 1

you think they might be in Turkey? lol! I always thought when PMY meant "special occasion" it would be their honeymoon.. :lol: but yeah.. they could be anywhere.. pretty sure somewhere both of them have never been.. :D 

Also... today is the anniversary if this PPC forum.. June 17th! Happy PPC anniversary! :P Thank you @minseojoon for creating this 1 year ago.. :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Idk what they be doing being MIA this long but whatever it is Im sure its real gOoOoooOd:phew:

Remember after Cosmo? PSJ went to China all gloomy, came back to Korea with a happy smile with a scarf around his neck. I wonder what PMY did to him lol

• LOL 4

Maybe the title of PMYs feature in MC Korea is.. "Leaving LA"? and "PMYs private life" is like a subhead of that feature.. but will there be an inteview? She was featured last year in Marie Claire too.. but I think it was just pure photoshoot.. not sure.

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Also... today is the anniversary if this PPC forum.. June 17th! Happy PPC anniversary! :P Thank you @minseojoon for creating this 1 year ago.. :heart:

Happy Anniversary to this PPC Forum

what a happy place to come every minutes every seconds :wub:

23 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Getting closer and closer... :lol:

IamWell and Kookmin collaboration!

OMG so it's ok if I'm daydreaming right :joy::joy::joy:

• LOL 1

guys I'm not sure if Awesome Ent. is having some kinda celebration event (for the new office or whatever) but 1 of his staffs (back in Content Y days & now also joining Awesome Ent.) just posted an balloon pic that tags "Awesome Ent." (official). In that case Joon, as 1 of the breadwinners, should join the agency right =)))

Or at least in a week we're gonna see him guys :P

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByzaV8TJWfm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

20 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Getting closer and closer... :lol:

IamWell and Kookmin collaboration

The pic said purchasers of I'mWell using KB Kookmin card can get a discount up to 5,000 krw I think :blush:

• Love 2