Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

14 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

P/s: On the other hand, I've been patient enough for the dvd to be released :mellow:Just release it already :phew:

IMG-20190614-125743.jpg

This comment. Savage! :lol:

• LOL 1

i think release date will be out in July. because dvd of previous tvn drama(ended in May 2018) was released in May 2019.

that might be marketing purposes. but why most of the brands recent updates (involving PPC) have to be coincided within the same period of time...:sweat_smile:

I usually dont mind what other shippers think.. Because mostly knows how it works.. respect other people's views.. but there are really some who just really intentionally cross the line. and goes out of their way to post here and say bad things about the people here.. like "seeing PMY as a trophy beside PSJ".

You kidding me? Thats what I dont like.

Best you know.. I wont hesitate to put them in their place. they have no right to disrepect other people because we dont see  eye to eye. 

They cant just say those false claims and get away with it. 

anyway.. ill only say something about it once.. but if they still wont stop.. we can just report them to admin and let them deal with those people.

after all, personally I dont want this forum to be filled of bickering about other people's non-sense. 

• Like 2

Where are you PPC? WHERE??:bawling:

If you two do not update IG up to today, I will conclude you're spending private time together. So if you don't want me to be delusional, please show up or update IG today.:joy:

• LOL 7

6 minutes ago, luffie said:

M.I.A. 

PMY - 6 days

PSJ - 15 days

The interesting thing is psj has been MIA since hpl ended(May 30).B):D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

All of our delusional, we can blame PPC lol

Based on her experience, don't leave traces on social media when they're on vacation together :D

• LOL 1

It's a beautiful FRIday isn't it? many beautiful CF photos of our OTP are coming out & they totally light up our Friday. Seriously I respect shippers from other ship & at the same time, we shouldn't let their viewpoint have a say to ruin our mood :P

Let aside all their IG coincidences for a moment, I feel that even the brands themselves match don't you guys think so too :P Like if one of them is doing this CF, somehow the other will also have counterpart (either complementary or rival lol~). And as the beautiful pictures are coming out one-by-one, they complete each other rait? Today is just one of those beautiful days so let's enjoy the ride :heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Where are you PPC? WHERE??:bawling:

If you two do not update IG up to today, I will conclude you're spending private time together. So if you don't want me to be delusional, please show up or update IG today.:joy:

I’ve already concluded it yesterday:D it’s really a long time lol (but they still could be together even if they update):tounge_xd:

Ohhh goshhhh.... I can't believe he update his sns....... Helppp mee I can't breathe (sorry if I overreact:sweatingbullets:) I really miss him so much:wub:

• LOL 2

finally he updated weibo though it's just for ad. :bawling:

now PMY..it's your turn to like PSJ pic in weibo.:D

like this timeB)

20190614-172634.png

• Love 9

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

now PMY..it's your turn to like PSJ pic in weibo.:D

like this timeB)

hahahaha i totally forgot about this one~~ yeppp she liked PSJ’s pic on cosmo’s  weibo acc~ thanks for reminding us hehe :wub: