Quantcast
Jump to content
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

I thought PMY schedule in LA is only until 10th of July, please correct me if I’m wrong. But she’s not yet spotted on Korea airport? hmmm where are the they? I mean the Park Park couple? hahaha 

PMY schedule in LA was until June 7th(LA time). PMY's stylist came back to Korea yesterday morning.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tonight, there is an important soccer match(Korea: Iran) in Seoul. PSJ's bf Son Heung Min also plays the match and awesome ent boss said on IG he will go to a stadium to watch it. If psj is in Korea, he will show up in a stadium tonight.

  • Love 3
  • Insightful 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY schedule in LA was until June 7th(LA time). PMY's stylist came back to Korea yesterday morning.

Thanks for the info. so PMY is really a ninja. Haven’t heard any news that she’s back in Korea. 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

tonight, there is a important soccer match(Korea: Iran) in Seoul. PSJ's bf Son Heung Min also plays the match and awesome ent boss said on IG he will go to a stadium to watch it. If psj is in Korea, he will show up in a stadium tonight.

Let’s see:naughty:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY schedule in LA was until June 7th(LA time). PMY's stylist came back to Korea yesterday morning.

did pmy back to korea?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

Thanks for the info. so PMY is really a ninja. Haven’t heard any news that she’s back in Korea. 

 

6 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

did pmy back to korea?

 

it seems that she didn't back to Korea with her team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooo.. if PSJ would not show up in the game tonight.. he is somewhere else... 

orr PMY (and PSJ) ninjad their way back to Korea and he just might be able to watch the game.. :tounge_xd:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

tonight, there is an important soccer match(Korea: Iran) in Seoul. PSJ's bf Son Heung Min also plays the match and awesome ent boss said on IG he will go to a stadium to watch it. If psj is in Korea, he will show up in a stadium tonight.

I love all the investigative actions on this forum! It is so exciting. I can’t wait to hear the news about PMY’s return and the possibility of PSJ showing up at the stadium. Keep us posted,

friends!!!! 

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So excited to see PSJ again, he will show up on the stadium to watch his friend fresh from vacation with her girl. :) #delulu

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

So excited to see PSJ again, he will show up on the stadium to watch his friend fresh from vacation with her girl. :) #delulu

Yes, I am leaning to him showing up for the game too....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question. Soon after military release, Kim Soo Hyun will be DPC's model. Is he going to be male model alongside PMY or only him alone?? 

 

Anyone knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I have a question. Soon after military release, Kim Soo Hyun will be DPC's model. Is he going to be male model alongside PMY or only him alone?? 

 

Anyone knows?

male model of DPC

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

HEY!!!!!!! I am here!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, snitchdream08 said:

If that girl is PMY, it would be a Blockbuster Brand Ambassador in the universe lol

 

that is Kang So Ra right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

that is Kang So Ra right?

Yes, it is Kang So Ra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements

×
×
  • Create New...