Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

Okay, let them do holiday this time..a little throw back 'phuket moments'

If PPC didn't get a dinner with their team at that time, my delulu said this picture( when pmy' wore blue dress) was taken by psj..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

throwback to their 1st script reading.. when they "coincidentally" wore the same color of shirt... and PSJ did not even look at PMY all thru out their script reading.. not even once! lol! but PMY took glances at him and she even teased him about a certain line that he needed to do..

 

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow  a reward trip dinner which was supposed to be for the whole team but the lead actors who are the Representative of wwwsk went  missing. this screams that they went on a private date ;)

1 hour ago, Amazinggg said:

If PPC didn't get a dinner with their team at that time, my delulu said this picture( when pmy' wore blue dress) was taken by psj..

 

since they were both there & i'm sure as the leads of the drama they must have spent some quality time with each other! one can only hope 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

my broken a s s korean skills says he said " kim miso i like you" & pmy laughed the way he said like you? am i right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

my broken a s s korean skills says he said " kim miso i like you" & pmy laughed the way he said like you? am i right?

 

uhm he said ‘Kim Biseo likes me’ and she said ‘likes him my foot’~~ 

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

uhm he said ‘Kim Biseo like me’ and she said ‘like him my foot’~~ 

oh :/

heh for some reason i feel uneasy now the fact that pmy shunned down his feelings as kim biseo! is this how ppc's 1st stage of their relationship started too? :sweatingbullets: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

uhm he said ‘Kim Biseo likes me’ and she said ‘likes him my foot’~~ 

yep.. this was for the scene where LYJ was talking with his best friend trying to figure out why she is resigning and KMS was with her sisters.. 

Just now, Nusrat.mitu said:

oh :/

heh for some reason i feel uneasy now the fact that pmy shunned down his feelings as kim biseo! is this how ppc's 1st stage of their relationship started too? :sweatingbullets: 

LOL! you're relating it too much in their real life.. its never like that.

 :lol:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

I think PSJ is in korea right now cause today is the enlightenment of hyungsik

Still no sign that psj is in korea. So where are you psj???? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

LOL! you're relating it too much in their real life.. its never like that.

Yeah i know i was just kidding! :p 

But no it was just a thought i mean pmy must not be easy pursue, she seems like a cautious person. I really wonder sometimes how psj approached her & was pmy easily flattered or did she played hard to get :lol:

15 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Still no sign that psj is in korea. So where are you psj???? :P

Oh didn't you know? Somewhere in the bedroom snuggling in pmy's arms :yum:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

off topic..

 

Spoiler

I just saw the trailer of Search www... hmmm.. i think Lee Da Hee would be ok as PSJs next partner in a drama... yes? no? :tounge_xd:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha that Phuket night dinner I think PMY was dressed up for like a special dinner. Nice handbag, nice dress, nice earring, maybe nice heels...

 

It is a full set for a nice dinner with someone:love: 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

haha that Phuket night dinner I think PMY was dressed up for like a special dinner. Nice handbag, nice dress, nice earring, maybe nice heels...

 

It is a full set for a nice dinner with someone:love: 

right?? she looked like she's on a "date night"  ... maybe a "blockbuster date in Phuket"  LOL!

 

I read somehere that apparently  the color blue is kind of their thing.. not really sure where they got that or maybe its just part of the delulus..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
8 hours ago, zashi23 said:

@jingjaja what does it mean? :tongue:

 

Wowww, PPC cant  be traced anywhere.. ninja mode again..:ph34r:

Nothing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

right?? she looked like she's on a "date night"  ... maybe a "blockbuster date in Phuket"  LOL!

 

I read somehere that apparently  the color blue is kind of their thing.. not really sure where they got that or maybe its just part of the delulus..

 

Eventho they gone through dating rumor usually they would become awkward towards each other. But they seems not to. 

 

Kinda weird to think PMY always with their staff team for the whole trip because eventho they seems to be close, they might have different conversation code and the staffs might be younger than them. Who else she's going to have fun there? She need someone to accompany her cuz she's alone... 

 

ohh I can't help myself thinking both have fun and can have long conversation with each other even for few days...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pretty sure we'll only hear from them... I mean from her (:lol:) once she's back to Korea.. 

I really hope they could announce when is Busted2 coming out!

Maybe it will be shown just before Divine Fury (showing August) ? or after?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought PMY schedule in LA is only until 10th of July, please correct me if I’m wrong. But she’s not yet spotted on Korea airport? hmmm where are the they? I mean the Park Park couple? hahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...