Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

k-fans' WWWSK 1st anniversary gifts for PSJ&PMY.

review book(title: My every moment was you) containing fans' reviews, letters, fan arts, wwwsk history..etc

couple clay(message: Youngjoon and Miso, you were our world and every moment.) and flowers.

Photo-Grid-1559783412317.jpg

Photo-Grid-1559783376635.jpg

Photo-Grid-1559783443415.jpg

Photo-Grid-1559783242187.jpg

Photo-Grid-1559783474590.jpg

Happy 1st anniversary:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 13

happy WWWSK 1st anniversary y’all.. i cant even say how much this drama means to me.. it brought me so much happiness and joy last year :kiss_wink:~ a year later, i still watch it from time to time.. 

thank you WWWSK team for this wonderful drama.. and to our beloved Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young, thank you for perfectly portraying Lee Young Joon and Kim Miso.. i will remember this drama for a long time~ :kiss_wink: 

so excited for my party later~~ even my cats are readyyyy.. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

review book(title: My every moment was you) containing fans' reviews, letters, fan arts, wwwsk history..etc

couple clay(message: Youngjoon and Miso, you were our world and every moment.) and flowers.

Happy 1st anniversary:heart:

I love how they chose the drunken scene. That scene felt the realist of PMY and PSJ instead of KMS and VP.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Happy WWWSK 1st anniversary to everyone! 

Thanks to the WWWSK team for bringing us such a great and wonderful drama! 

Love to read all the views and comments and great love of PPC in this thread. 

Very thoughtful of kfans to give such a wonderful gift to PSJ and PMY for wwwsk 1st anniversary.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Happy 1st Anniversary of Whats Wrong With Secretary Kim!  :heart:

I'm so happy that I get to know PMY and PSJ so much in wwwsk. Such a great chemistry between those two. I'm glad that PSJ as Lee Young Joon and PMY as Kim Miso. No other actors can be LYJ and KMS. Thank you again for such a great romcom drama!

20190430-172553.png

(always my fav pic)

Keep smiling. Keep the faith in them. May PPC be forever!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Just dropping by for the Anniversary of this super fun and heart fluttering romantic drama. Up until now I watch this and it gives me the same feeling and makes me smile. :blush:

I still believe that making this drama certainly brought them closer in real life and established a more committed relationship and realized a love that made their every moment... I wish them happiness all thru out and more success in their future. May they keep giving people positive vibes and I know that people will keep falling in love with them in return.

To Minyoung and Seojoon, cheers to from here on to forever.. in real life! :kiss_wink:

Happy Anniversary to Whats Wrong with Secretary Kim dream team! Looove the Kfans' gifts! :heart:

20190606-144914.jpg

• Love 7

Happy 1st anniversary WWWSK!

Thank you for introducing me the beautiful and talented actress and her name is Park Min Young.

Thank you for introducing me the very beautiful couple on screen and make me so hard to move on from them.

Thank you for making my half last year is full of happiness because of the drama and PPC.

And I wish I will still join the party for the next next next anniversary :)

Long live PPC

Screenshot-2019-05-30-07-09-09-095-com-v

• Like 6
  • Love 3

happy 1 year anniversary to this dynamic couple! even though i'm a bit late but i'm beyond glad that one day this particular scene came in my youtube recommendation & i was left speechless as if i just intruded someone's private moment :p 

through wwwsk i was able to know these two highly talented actors & the magic they were able to create onscreen which still makes my heart flutter everytime i watch it. thanks to the entire cast & crew who effortlessly worked to bring this blissful drama to us. it gave so many people a reason to smile, a reason to believe in the power of true love! not to mention through this drama the entire cast was able to work in such a happy environment & also managed to form some solid relations for a lifetime. i hope all of them stay happy forever & i hope we always cherish the beautiful memories that were brought to us through  wwwsk :)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I feel like we talk about the bed scene from epi 13 so much that we often forget how magnificent this scene was... ahh the way he kissed her holding her neck & waist in a vice grip as if his hands belong there & the way he finished it with the smacking sounds of their lip in the end like listen if my future man doesn't kiss me like this i'm not risking anything for him! :triumph:

• Like 3

Awww his smooth talk and that smacking kiss sounds very amusing and sweet:wub:

9 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

AWWW THAT DRUNKEN MISO SCENE IS STILL AN ADORABLE ONE AND FAN GAVE THEM THAT MEMORABLE SCENE. So cute I wish I have one too!

But I was wondering if I can get that review book too hehe ohh I wish to see the inside contents :persevere:

• Like 2

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WWWSK:heart: My only wish is them to be happy and success in whatever they're doing.. I just realized PPC has been part of my life :P i've never ship any couple this long because it's not on screen shipping anymore.. It's beyond  than that! Whatever the others said,  I'll keep supporting PPC.. eventhough some PPS may have moved on and some are joining another ship.. But I'll hang on till the end:lol: 

Thank you guys for being part of this fun thread too! I hope we can always give a positive vibe here.. Love u Guys! 

• Like 5
  • Love 4