Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

there could be hpl interview a bit I think. It seems like a hint in her ig caption as if she will mention her hard work and effort for the fangirling role. She couldn't just stop talking about it right? It is still her work art. 

For me, it was not easy to play fangirling role in 30s and she goes crazy for young idol. But she killed it. And she was awesome. 

But more eager to see her magazine shoot. Hope she get more pages than before. Couldn't get enough her beauty :wub:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

some ppl said she didnt want to let DM go coz she loves DM and HPL so so much.. and she is unable to move on from DM/HPL so she didnt post any pic related to it~~ they think she will talk about HPL in marie claire and maybe she will post pics from HPL after that... 

but hpl k-fans were very upset, saying pmy seems to want to forget hpl quickly, saying pmy said just hpl was hard in namoo video and wrap up party video. and even didn't mention hpl on ig, no interview about hpl with media..

maybe because they are not shippers but just hpl fans, they were disappointed that she doesn't seem to like hpl as much as they do. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

anyhow i dont know why i keep peeking at other ships’ posts on ig hahhaha.. i know i shouldnt but im weakkkk... 

lol! i do get you.. but if I may kindly ask.. maybe we shouldnt talk about them too much. :D They might feel so special.. lol! joke! :tounge_xd:

But that "unable to move on" thing... Uhmm.. pretty sure all the actors did already.. when they all said thank you and goodbye... :P Eevn KJW posted about posting about "saja" for the last time, and that its the end of series.

but yeah.. agree with @twoparkcouple, I think she will even talk a little about it on Marie Clare iv. I hope by that time, they can stop with all the unnecessary spazzing. 

Few days ago I started to read the thread from page 1 (it’s my 2nd time to re-read).

In early pages they were discussing about PMY , they said if she has a boyfriend she wouldn’t kissed PSJ like that (closet kiss) she’s way to comfy with PSJ,she likes him, she has feelings for him, 

and now other shippers says exactly the same, they said PMY is comfortable with KJW, if she has a boyfriend she wouldn’t behave like that. She touch kjw’s lips, she fixed his hair, she hugged him..

i feel like #€£¥#£££€ rn:skull::joy::sweat_smile:

• LOL 3

Just now, mimixemix said:

Few days ago I started to read the thread from page 1 (it’s my 2nd time to re-read).

In early pages they were discussing about PMY , they said if she has a boyfriend she wouldn’t kissed PSJ like that (closet kiss) she’s way to comfy with PSJ,she likes him, she has feelings for him, 

and now other shippers says exactly the same, they said PMY is comfortable with KJW, if she has a boyfriend she wouldn’t behave like that. She touch kjw’s lips, she fixed his hair, she hugged him..

i feel like #€£¥#£££€ rn:skull:

why cant she do that onscreen?? the scene calls for it.. she should do it properly. Now the reason why during wwwsk people were saying that is because on her previous dramas..she never had those kind of kissing scenes. it was only in wwwsk. I guess now she's more comfortable to do it, thats why she is comfortable on those kind of scenes on HPL. Actors evolve. they should.. whats the point of doing different dramas if they are not learning.

Why are some of us here still very affected by HPL shippers? you should try visiting Changmin shippers page then.. you know for a different view. Because they are definitely convinced that PMY and JCW are dating in private. So that we can also talk about them too..  LOL! 

• Like 1

Cmon guys.. this is a PSJ and PMY thread again.. not talk about what other shippers think thread. :innocent:

So, a piece of advice.. if you will be affected by what other people are talking about.. dont lurk there.. and certainly not share your disappointment here... sorry I had to say it. because some ppc shippers are also getting a bit annoyed reading about hpl shippers here. thats why they are not posting as much anymore.

and also some Psj and PMy solids are finding it a little bit disrespectful that we talk about their "private parts" already. 

anyway, I think its ok that we talk about their intimate scenes.. but yeah, maybe we should tone it down a bit. lets just watch our words...

• Like 2

Anyways.. I aplogize if I offended anybody.. I just feel like we talk more about what other people think than the happennings of PMY and PSJ.

Ill just go back here when everyone has fully moved on... because even PMY most certainly did already. 

peace and love y'all! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

& those people aren't pmy aren't they? geez like i know it's ok when you are shipping certain two people together strongly it's rightful to stay adamant about your observation but not to point where you will basically dictate pmy's every action. at the end of the day your observation on her is still an illusion, it's still unknown to everyone what goes behind close doors, it's still unknown what goes on in her private life, still unknown who will she settle up with. two people being together in a relationship is a lot more practically challenging than how we imagine it to be all pink hearts & flowers! At the end whoever is destined to be with her will get her! untill that time just stay in your own area whether you are a ppc/hpl/or any other shipper & ship happily & sanely. there is no point in compairing her previous actions to current one as your opinion won't get swayed so why bother? currently she is an actress who needs to adjust herself into a certain role regardless of her relationship status. & we will see what the future beholds for her & us!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

So, a piece of advice.. if you will be affected by what other people are talking about.. dont lurk there.. and certainly not share your disappointment here... sorry I had to say it.

You are right, there is no need to feel sorry! people who are lurking in other shippers page & then expressing their concern at this point they are just insecure & don't even know what their solid ship is! you can strongly feel something when it comes to shipping for a certain couple. if you feel down or your attention gets swayed from your original opinion by someone who don't share the same mentality with you then maybe you are shipping just for the fun. there is a fine line between shipping & believing. idk how ppl has time to go through other shpping forum when you don't even fancy that couple in the first place! :/

also by chance "solids finding it disrespectful that we talk about their private parts" does it have anything to do with what i said about psj yesterday? :fearful: omg if it is i'm so sorry, it's like a twitter slang we use just for fun. i didn't meant it to sound disrespectful to psj or anyone :dissapointed:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zashi23 said:

well PMY did admit in an interview that she cant be anywhwere without her phone.. :sweat_smile: She also said that she is personally the one handling her Instagram account (because there are celebrities who have people that handles their IG account).

Yeah in an event in Singapore when she promoted SS phone I think. But she also said (in Grazia interview if I rmb correctly) that coz she's not a hitech guru, she often "mistakenly" hits the like button on IG without knowing till the fans tell her, oops like we'll believe her slip following PPS' account lol~ These statements play against each other you know, and such a smart & modern girl without hitech ... not my belief :)) 

haha I just has this thoughts about PMY.:

1. she once said (also PSJ) that their kisses are not as many as they think and usually in romcom there would be a lot of kisses ( yeah right, probably they used to kiss each other lol they didnt realise it. PSJ even a romcom king. His kisses with PMY are double the usual). So I'm basically think she dont mind how many kisses necessary for any role. BUT what makes it different is her KISSING STYLE now. She IMPROVED. And I glad she learnt from who...... k I'm jealous girl lol

2. If she very excited about something, she will talk about it A LOT. 

3. Yeah she seems very comfy with her current costar in her latest drama which I also think usually when we are feeling comfy around guys when we have someone else special already in our mind which of cos I believe she's with PSJ now (whatever their relationship now). She's a lot more in ease now. Like there's some assurance.

4.What she  aim now is her work. So she prioritize that first even tho she said she cant choose between work and love now. Just hope our captain can be patience and our PPS. Love is all about patience and passion LOL. 

5. Whatever her slippery fingers liking igs, she do like wwwsk moments with PSJ. One thing for sure she LOVE EVERYTHING about WWWSK and all the people involve with the drama. 

6. It is not easy to gain romcom queen just for two dramas. She learnt A LOT from WWWSK so I cant help thinking that she's doing what PSJ usually do in romcom. This does not mean anything bad. Its okay to learn from someone which I'm glad she learn from great guru of love HAHA. Not just learn in romance role but also be nice and happy vibe at the filming set.

So I hope our PPC shippers' hearts wont sink that easily. It may shock us a bit but just assume she improves in her work. And patiencely wait for the bell to ring. :P

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Happy 1st anniversary everyone!!!!

I'm so glad to meet an online friends in different parts of the world(I'm kinda introvert btw). I really love reading all your opinions, sharing about ppc, on how you defend this ship, and more(although I don't say much in this thread)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Does anyone know where in LA PMY will be for the photoshoot? Not trying to be a stalker or anything but... would be great to "bump" into her hehehe.

i saw her stylist ig story.. she’s in Melrose Avenue~ she posted a pic of Lime scooters so i think maybe she rented some scooters and go shopping todayy..  i dunno if PMY is with her though.. 

• Insightful 1

Happy 1st anniversary to all my friends here...

I'm so so happy i found this thread and my beloved online friends from around the world...

And i lovvvveeee to read all your sharings, thoughts and opinions be positive or negative (negative go away)...

No matter what i believe in PPC because i know what i saw in WWWSK that i can't describe into words i just feel it the difference between other drama and WWWSK :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2