Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Spoiler

The analysis of Korean media why HPL had poor ratings is the solid proof that our unwanted visitors are wrong in accusing us of not liking HPL due to being jealously blinded PPC stans. 

I feel sad for PMY she agreed on this project excited for the fresh genre about fangirling but it turned into WWWSK like childhood trauma drama and her role was mostly to provide skinships to the male lead. 

I feel for her when she said doing HPL was not easy for her. Too much pressure. At least it is popular internationally just like a Healer. Lukewarm reception in Korea but a hit in many countries. 

I hope she will no longer do RomComs next project.. Unless it's with a well known scriptwriter and PD. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wow philippines!!! :kiss_closed:

im so proud of wwwsk! even after almost a year, the drama is still popular everywhere :wub:~ i dont care if ppl said wwwsk is jst a so so drama... i love it so so so muchhh...im gonna do a small wwwsk marathon party with a bunch of my girlfriends on its 1st anniversary (June 6)~~im so excited coz some of my friends havent seen wwwsk yet and i want to see their reactions to ep 13.. im sure they will go nuts over that scene hahahha.. cant wait haha!  

do share with us what's your friends opinion and reaction after watching wwwsk hehehehe :rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I feel for her when she said doing HPL was not easy for her. Too much pressure. At least it is popular internationally just like a Healer. Lukewarm reception in Korea but a hit in many countries. 

I hope she will no longer do RomComs next project.. Unless it's with a well known scriptwriter and PD. 

I hope she'll able to work with the writer of DOTS, who also wrote Mr. Sunshine.

Her written dramas are always a big hit!

I wanna see her playing antagonist. For once, I wanna hate her haha. She's so adorable and gorgeous that I just need something to hate her lol.

She can play rude chaebol or selfish sister.

btw @jingjaja i love your gifs :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I wanna see her playing antagonist. For once, I wanna hate her haha. She's so adorable and gorgeous that I just need something to hate her lol.

It was an old series, she played a villain in Princess Ja Myung along with Kyung Ho and Ryeon won. It’s historical drama but not sure if it’s a hit in Korea. 

Yes I love PMY and I hope she picks a great drama next. She always picks great dramas but IMO HPL was kinda a gamble. 

I’ve always been a fan of both PMY and PSJ individually before WWWSK and I knew the show would be a success cos both would bring in viewers.

Spoiler

With HPL for PMY I felt like didn’t have a strong leading guy to bring in viewers. That’s why she felt pressure too I think. Ok yes for some the chemistry ended being great but KJW doesn’t have the universal appeal to draw in viewers and he was new to the rom/com. IMO If he was more my type. I’d have enjoyed their skinship more and actually finished the drama. Like say if she was doing those lovey scenes with like a Park bo gum I wouldn’t have been complaining :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I hope she'll able to work with the writer of DOTS, who also wrote Mr. Sunshine.

Her written dramas are always a big hit!

Yes but KES next project will star PMY's ex LMH :lol: with KGE so it's not possible anytime soon. 

14 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

She would have to do a multi lead show role then like Sky castle cos most female leads in a drama aren’t an antagonist. Maybe an antagonist that turns soft. 

I really would like her to get a role like Pretty noona/Something in the rain. More real romance drama. 

9 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes but KES next project will star PMY's ex LMH :lol: with KGE so it's not possible anytime soon. 

oh yeah.. she wrote Goblin too! that is one beautiful mind of a writer! lol! 

2nd time KEG (Goblin) and LMH (The Heirs) will work with her.. loooove Goblin! I hope someday.. PMY or PSJ can collaborate with her .:innocent:

ohh that one from Princess JaMyung. But I want to see new fresh one as she looks like a baby that time cuz her image now is a lot more stronger. But still i dont know if her current image able to do that cuz she has such lovely image. haha.

I thought hpl is already aiming like something in the rain haha. It seems to be the mature romance that people wanted.

ohhh fantasy plot is interesting too. 

you know since I saw this, I thought she could play a princess image. In W drama where LJS-HHJ were dancing... I did imagine PMY was dancing with PSJ lol

20190602-014547.png

• LOL 2

On 7/7/2018 at 10:41 PM, baby.hae said:

Thank you so much for the link! I enjoyed reading psj interview, i also learned a lot from him

My fav part :

What is your biggest goal?
I have a lot, but I am a human being first, then an actor. I want to be a good father and a good husband.

How to get a man like psj? I need one :tears:

I hope pmy doesnt let him go lol, he is one of kind

I found (in page 41) this old post  from our fellow shipper, 

I wanna cry  TT 

:wub:

he so sweeeeeeeeeet

ooooohh. I just noticed this because its zoomed in... This was when they wwre watching that ramen episode on a sofa. 

PSJ actually nudged PMYs shoulder about their scene in the library.. I noticed.. after he did that, he looked at the camera and realized its at them..lol! 

well, you know the rest of this bts.. he kinda moved away.. lol!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I found (in page 41) this old post  from our fellow shipper, 

I wanna cry  TT 

:wub:

he so sweeeeeeeeeet

https://www.dramamilk.com/interview-park-seo-joon-grazia-2014-you-are-warm/ he is incredibly  well balanced & thoughtful as a person! if you scroll down there til the end there are other interviews of him too ( idk if you've read or not)

8 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wow philippines!!! :kiss_closed:

im so proud of wwwsk! even after almost a year, the drama is still popular everywhere :wub:~ i dont care if ppl said wwwsk is jst a so so drama... i love it so so so muchhh...im gonna do a small wwwsk marathon party with a bunch of my girlfriends on its 1st anniversary (June 6)~~im so excited coz some of my friends havent seen wwwsk yet and i want to see their reactions to ep 13.. im sure they will go nuts over that scene hahahha.. cant wait haha!  

I love your comment really and agree 100%. Its the leads’ chemistry, support casts, editing, directing, execution, delivery even the musical score that made WWWSK an all time hit with a simple story but will make you smile, wanting to watch it over and over again. 

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

@Eve Vii'eve you mean pmy's comment on keunminnn417 ig?

PMY: unnie(pmy) is working. stop sending me pics in Bangkok.:lol:

so sweet, she’s really close with her stylists and they call PMY unnie? wow 

Is it only me or WWWSK is gaing lots of attention again? I am seeing lots of updates from casual viewer re WWWSK?