Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

48 minutes ago, tali58 said:

the actors may not even really know each other when they have to shoot a romantic scene together. It's like,  "Hi, nice to meet you,  okay let's shoot this romantic kissing scene...

hehe this much is true cause bollywood actor emraan hashmi once said he had to kiss his co star within 20 min of meeting for the first time :sweatingbullets:

51 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Then, they have to worry about how they look, what position to take, how to place their heads, where to place their hands and other body parts, making sure clothing stay where they're supposed to stay, and if any clothing come off, they're also thinking of how to show (and not show) particular body parts,  all oftentimes while listening to the director. Most of the time at least one of the cameras is just a few feet away from their faces, and the entire time they are closely surrounded by the crew - lighting people, the people holding the microphones above them, the camera people, various assistants to director, their own assistants standing by, ready to jump in after "Cut!" to fix the actors' hair and makeup, the set people waiting to jump in and rearrange the scene and props back the way they were at the beginning so they can do another take....

damn the whole time i was thinking about epi 13 bed scene & now i'm all :/ 

things must not be as passionate & romantic that we saw on screen.

when you think about such scenes acting is such a weird job cause at the end of the day you have shake off whatever physical connection you've formed good or bad & act like nothing happened. though i already know how techincal romantic scenes could get in acting business but still it must be hard for the actors to push past their awkwardness, trying to project their emotions as realistic as possible but keeping their professionalism intact despite of being surrounded by so many crews members. kudos to all the actors in every industry & their hard work :)

nahh it may got awkward between psj-pmy in bed scene, I think the staffs staying far away from them eventho they were monitoring them on screen lol. Of cos they could be even more embarassed cuz they were so into it. lol 

I think psj also embarassed to be half naked infront of her eventho he shown a lot of his abs 

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I think psj also embarassed to be half naked infront of her eventho he shown a lot of his abs 

True cause in the bts of wall scene when PMY demonstrated how she is gonna approach him & director said "ok we will go with this" the little whine psj left showed how nervous he was about the whole scene when it wasn't his first time doing his bed scene or showing his abs out in the open. He did similar but more raunchy bed scene in "witche's romance" but in the bts he was so playful there! But with pmy the after effect on his face was either dazed or nervousness which is so unlike him :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy gave Sinsegae gift card to her stylist as thank you present.

Is it really shinsegae gift card that keunmin posted? If it yes then the scenario is was like:

PMY: yeobo, do you have stock of gift cards from shinsegae?

PSJ: yes of course, I have many. 

PMY: can i take it? I want to give to my staffs

PSJ: sure, what's not for you honey :)

just intermezzo, don't mind me:D

• LOL 4

7 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy team(and psj team) just was close with her(his) co-star team only in wwwsk. so what does this mean?:D:wub:

Someone in their group is dating, and i don't mean their bosses? :D

Anyway, great throwback .... don't people ever sleep on this thread :D

I havent watch the last two episodes of HPL (waiting for the last sub), but reading the comments here is fun (and no im not confused)... and indeed that gift card from the brand ambassador, the recent stylists still meeting up is great - i cant imagine that people continue to observe/stalk? stylists  IG account a year on just to catch on something. I hope their friendship and relationship lasts forever :D

I'm sure those close to them are trying their best to hint that the park2 couple are still together :wub: hence we are seeing a lot of coincidences :)

• Like 2

PMY’s staffs are so lucky..meanwhile for xmas my boss gave the whole team a mug with his face printed on it~~ :joy: 

anyhoww hahaha coincidence again.. i think we need a biseo to keep track of these coincidences coz they are too many :joy:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

@twoparkcouple i read somewhere, is it true the place that hpl's wrap up party is the same with arthdal chronicles wrap up party? I saw arthdal's place is the same with wwwsk's wrap up party

hpl wrap up party&arthdal wrap up party were held in Yeouido. two places are close. and yes arthnal place was the same with wwwsk wrap up party.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think pmy must be very tired.. she hasnt update her ig yet.. i think she will sleep the whole day today :)

in hpl wrap up party, pmy said to her fans she hasn't slept for 4 days.:tears:

• Sad 5

12 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think pmy must be very tired.. she hasnt update her ig yet.. i think she will sleep the whole day today :)

Its time for her to long rest and her neighbour take care of her lol joke joke

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

True cause in the bts of wall scene when PMY demonstrated how she is gonna approach him & director said "ok we will go with this" the little whine psj left showed how nervous he was about the whole scene when it wasn't his first time doing his bed scene or showing his abs out in the open. He did similar but more raunchy bed scene in "witche's romance" but in the bts he was so playful there! But with pmy the after effect on his face was either dazed or nervousness which is so unlike him :P

He's a man, and a healthy,  grown man in his prime, at that....so... physically, that makes hiding his attraction and feelings toward PMY very difficult, even as professional as he is. I don't see him as shy, just in an awkward position caused by physiology. He has no problem showing his amazing body, as he has done on many shows, ads, and Instagram posts. But it's VERY difficult to have his bare-chest caressed by the woman he's attracted to, especially in a sexually romantic scene, and still control his body's very natural response to her and her touch, while surrounded by an entire film crew. In private, things just take their natural course, but during a shoot, it would be awkward and embarrassing if he has to wait some moments before he can sit up again without his reaction being obvious for all to see....

I know male actors and dancers who say that they try to control their bodies' reactions by thinking about sports. Lol. 

So his "whining" or reluctance is understandable. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

in hpl wrap up party, pmy said to her fans she hasn't slept for 4 days.:tears:

omg i hope she rest well..... >__<

4 days...... i couldn't even take it after 2 days of not sleeping.... she lasted 4...... >__<