Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

2 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

just  gather the rabit couple romance. I mean the whole kiss scenes and lovey dovey scenes.That is what most hpl fans love about the hpl drama. Their on screen chemistry. Not the main purpose of the storyline. 

No no no. My ultimate SOLID STORY is WWWSK. forever!:kiss_wink:

no no.. nothing against if you are recommneding it. lol! just checking.. coz you were saying on your previous posts that you are not totally on board with it. But if you like it and youre inviting others to watch and enjoy it.. thats fine.^_^

actually i dont really care if ppl dont like wwwsk.. it’s ur choice lol.. i dont like HPL and it’s my choice.. :joy:~~however i would never go to HPL /labit thread and start justifying my preference to their face when i know they will come after me and call me crazy shipper. besides, i respect their places/threads and im not gonna go there and force my opinion on them.. 

nah i hv better things to do.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

@jaeuckismylife   and to add another fact, hpl average rating is the lowest ever of all tvn wed-thursday dramas aired until now. It sounds cruel..but this is fact.

True.

While the highest rating Wednesday Thursday TVN Drama of all time is Encounter and SECOND HIGHEST RATING TVN WED THURS DRAMA OF ALL TIME IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5

oh my what a day in this thread

I agree that wwwsk is a so so drama but like all shippers here said THE CHEMISTRY THE DIRECTING THE EXECUTION etc.. what makes wwwsk SPECIAL

but.... but i think what others don't like wwwsk because they don't like psj ^_^(some said his not handsome enough to play LYJ) hahaha don't hate me

come on chill and relax don't stress out haters will be haters... 

so other than wwwsk i miss the big bang theory gonna watch the last episode again :P and the ep 13 bed scene to make it 50mil views 

roger and out :D

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

no no.. nothing against if you are recommneding it. lol! just checking.. coz you were saying on your previous posts that you are not totally on board with it. But if you like it and youre inviting others to watch and enjoy it.. thats fine.^_^

Not entirely like it but still gotta promote PMY's drama cuz she's the best in doing her job. ;) Whatever flaws in her drama, there must be something that makes people remind her as her character. That means she nailed it. 

oh but can i say this the wrap up party video that's posted above i think the main reason the drama turned out so well because the actors, the cast & crew gave their 100% which is why they seem to be pretty proud of their work. like look at seojoon & minyoung raising both of their hands in their while applauding & the whole crew cheering for them loudly. their proud expressions that they were able to create a magical sensation what they aimed for. it's important to be satisfied in the end & leave with no regrets. i'm glad it was a drama they all enthusiastically worked on & it will forever remain as a cheerful experience in their memory :)

• Like 1

Specially to all who remain silent/loyal lurkers/secret pps here,

Promoting again whoever wants to buy it! This WWWSK drama has real made DVD that will be release soon. Whoever wants to own kdrama dvd you can get this :kiss_wink: this is a real thing! Specially made wedding photo album are given too!

(It's her first drama that she gets to wear this beaùtiful wedding dress. She loves it )

c0euyfz.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

@jaeuckismylife thanks for visit in here but the one thing you have to know, some of us didn't like hpl but it doesn't mean we dont like KJW. (im afraid there will be misunderstanding that if we dont like hpl because we dont like pmy act with another actor besides psj) :)

My point exactly. Thanks for clarifiying it to @jaeuckismylife.

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Seeing my older posts you guys can sense that I wasn't that into this drama. I forced myself to watch it for PMY. Glad that somewhere somehow the drama wrapped up as happy ending. Overall, if anyone enjoy just romance, hpl is a drama that you can watch. You got a moment when you argue with your boyfriend, hpl can give some ideas what to do. haha.

Here, I would like to congratulate her for finishing her drama up till this morning. Glad she made it till the end. I would say she did well as SDM. She played an amazing fangirl, good friend, talented curator and cute, lovable and understanding girlfriend.

We should give credit to her effort for understanding and love for her fans by choosing this drama theme, the fangirl world...Romance is something around her life so it doesn't worry me that much how she will portray it lol. She did well on that too. Showing much of it.

Her effort on the fashion, the look, the makeup, we love seeing her beautiful image. We love seeing her smile throughout the drama. Her happy virus that brings joy throughout hpl drama set. She secured her title as RomCom Queen. Congrats for gaining Bulldozer Queen, Adlibs Queen, Fashion Queen and even Kiss Queen.

Hide contents

tbh, I personally think she enjoyed all the kisses. Comeon pmy gotta kiss handsome kjw who known for melloromance and expected to have sexy kiss. It would be weird if he did not get excited too.
No matter how hard he tried to control, she keeps pulling him (which i think whether bcos of her height or she did enjoy it too lol). Both are good at kissing. She made him feel that way. I wont blame kjw if he enjoyed it too. And I noticed kjw like to kiss while holding partner's body. I guess that is his kissing style. I dont know if pmy is showing how dokjil kiss should be portray lol. So it would be more weird if no one saying anything about touching her sacred area. lol. Act while enjoy.
So anyone who wants to enjoy such kiss scene it is something you can watch again..the wood kiss scene was lustly good tho haha

And all the romance portrayed, lets just say PMY enjoyed for awhile being with someone else. hoho. She was the one who chose to be in romcom again this fast.

Anw, Have a nice good rest Rachel. Gain back your energy and hope to see your smile again later when Busted 2 come out.

I though I am on different shipper page. ✌️

But PMY is so pretty in wrap up party. Si congratulations to her and the casts. Really wish her well and hope she will get more rest now. 

Spoiler

The HPL wrap party photos together. PMY looks tired and awkward :sweatingbullets:

20 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

As a fan of PMY, cant help to congratulate her. 

But yall knows, I'm more excited for PPC.:wub:

yesss. I hope WWWSK have a reunion anniversary :wub:

• Love 2

20190531-011701.png

20190531-015211.jpg

20190531-012610.jpg

20190531-012552.jpg

20190531-012528.jpg

20190531-012514.jpg

20190531-012449.jpg

Screenshot-20190531-010942.png

20190531-020817.jpg

i've been waiting for this moment i can say this, because hpl was over. 

During wwwsk, pmy's stylist uploaded pics where pmy team&psj team always ate together, played together and watched together. ppc team were very close even from the beginning to the final. of course, during wwwsk reward trip and even now..

but her team was not close with co-star's team during hpl, like pmy's previous drama(qf7d).(psj team also was not close with his co-star team(during ffmw))

pmy team(and psj team) just was close with her(his) co-star team only in wwwsk. so what does this mean?:D:wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I think Keunmin somehow made friends with some of KJWs style team I saw her picture with one of KJWs stylist (?). But yeah.. PSJ and PMy style team have been close since the very beginning, even before wwwsk started airing... up until now. lol! they always go out and watch new episodes of wwwsk together.  you can just see on how they interact with each other that theyve beem hanging out for quite a while already.

• Like 1