Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

22 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

I'm too tired for this world but not too tired to forego checking on you guys every so often. 

Lol yess and this is my routine every morning, checking this thread. This is the first time I joined the forum. Thank you PPC, you gave me an online families :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Ahh @Nusrat.mitu, you liking my previous posts from paaaaages back (almost a year ago!!!) makes me miss the time when this thread was at its most traffic and when I still had time to elaborate my thoughts in a long post.

Nowadays I just enjoy reading other people's posts, and react with senseless comments thereafter. I'm too tired for this world but not too tired to forego checking on you guys every so often. :joy: And every so often someone pops out of nowhere with a misplaced opinion, but the reactions I read from you guys are gold. So proud of everyone here for trying their best to be levelheaded and for trying to laugh off negativity. This is why I'm still here almost a year into this ship, be it in turbulent or stagnant seas.

lol i was feeling bored so i decided to lurk into the previous pages to see how hyper active this forum was & what everyones reaction were back when wwwsk was still airing :sweatingbullets:

& this comment of yours was really insightful & strong response to that selfish fan who wanted pmy to never date! so good job on that :)

lol i guess that's human nature, nowadays people are much interested to hear what the other person has to say rather than speaking their own mind. i guess you can say that's adult life or there is something about being a silent observer :p

Lastly yeah people on this forum are quite fun & not too delusional. i think that's the sign of healthy shipping that we take everything with a pinch of salt even the negative remarks :p

• Like 3

So someone got lost and posted here wondering why we are praising WWWSK :joy: be careful not to get lost PPC shippers. Just remember this thread has more than 800 pages. :glasses:

• LOL 6

55 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Hide contents

me too lmao.

if only they were sleeping while leaning on each other shoulder, it wouldn't be that weird when the workers discover them.

this, woke up while RG was close to her ... you know where.... it was .... hahahahahahaha lol obviouslynthey dont look comfy when they slept but he asked did you slept well? LOL

I thought I am the only one that is uncomfy with scene, awkward for both of them. Really, as a girl that is reserved to someone else. But I think PMY really do not mind as she is acting as DM.

ohh the most buzzworthy are from the comments about sdm-rg hot kisses. I dont know if they praising the kisses or they love see those kinda deep kisses and touches and hope something like wwwsk bed scene and got frustrated when hpl bed scene wasn't that hot. and even ask tvn to make it hotter for the last 2 eps. lol. most of them also very pervert. 

2 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

I thought I am the only one that is uncomfy with scene, awkward for both of them. Really, as a girl that is reserved to someone else. But I think PMY really do not mind as she is acting as DM.

Spoiler

i got really turnoff the moment that scene came out. And the workers reaction ... i think they dont know how to react. haha. Seeing their expressions, whether to get mad of them but they are their boss or get jealous of them. haha

they just went blank. 

i know they try to make it funny cuz they got caught but... nahh 

and why not in his own office? haha

I was always wonder doesn't she feel like some scenes were unnecessary or unrelated or seems off? but you know

..sometimes you can't imagine how a such particular scene through a script unless you got ideas how to do so with also discussion with the writers.

I remember when someone (I'm sorry I cant remember) said about the ep 13 bed scene where LYJ suppose to kiss KMS neck then both said saranghae and then continue the kiss. I think PSJ asked that neck kiss change to forehead, nose and lips kiss for some extent where he felt maybe it wasnt necessary to show that much skinship (as they done so much for it lol) or it is sweeter to do that than being too beastly on the bed.  or she did ask to do so.

I think this also show the chemistry between both actors how they want to show such particular scene and they need to be in sync and harmonize to make it. But I guess she got good chemistry with kjw to some extent since medias praise her as Adlibs Queen.

• Like 3

On 7/18/2018 at 10:30 PM, minmangfan said:

That bed scene was done with so much passion and emotion and there's no denying that they were successful in conveying this to the audience. They were on fire and I'm so glad that PMY has let her walls down during filming this scene -- I have yet to see a leading lady kiss that way in a romantic drama, let alone in all Korean series' that I have seen so far. The authenticity and the familiarity of it all made me feel like I was being intrusive of their private moment while I was watching it. Oh god, these two. Those open mouthed kisses are rare commodity in K-Dramas. Seriously. If they really have no feelings for each other then they are very, very, very convincing actors.

P.S. Still need an ice cold bath oh lord how can I sleep tonight

10 months later and I still need cold baths every after watching their love scene on YT...

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

and why not in his own office? haha

if something like that happened in my office, someone bout to get firedddd.. it’s considered offensive to hv that kind of PDA in my office lol.. unless u do it privately in the copy room then nobody cares hahaha... jst dont get caught lol..   but oh well in dramaland anything can happen.. 

• LOL 1

Actually, from what I watched of HPL so far, I have one main issue with the show. I’m not really feeling the romantic comedy genre of the show...

Not sure if it’s a guy thing or what, but for a rom-com show, I kind of expected certain characters who were just there to entertain and be like the joke carriers of the show, (those that watched WWWSK would get what I mean) but to be honest, as I watched on from the early point in the episodes where PMY offered some funny scenes through some realistic acting on her part, I found myself kind of baffled how this drama was labeled a romantic comedy..^_^

So if I had to break it down, there could be other reasons why HPL did not fare as well as it was projected, but personally if I had to label its genre, maybe something along the lines of Melocomedy or Romantic melodrama is slightly better since most of the scenes in the drama touch more on emotional love and not really slapstick comedy or romance. You could also say I would not have expected so highly of the comedic moments if they altered the genre slightly.

I mean, it got so bad that even a medical suspense drama like Doctor Prisoner had more comedic scenes than HPL, and I was way more interested in that show despite HPL despite the lack of romance.

A casual thought though, did anyone get the vibe that PSJ actually did open his heart to PMY during the show be it in the live interview and during the broadcast, 

it’s like PMY was everything to him and PSJ’s assurance meant a lot to her. It is probably these hidden actions that really gave us shippers the confidence and energy to keep going for 800 pages.

*Warning* (Not safe for work) <read with caution> :mrgreen: 

Anyway, after seeing how PSJ squeezes PMY from behind a couple of times in the drama, I wonder how they are like off-scene, some of the old shippers did mention that PSJ had certainly violated some sacred areas of PMY, I for one as a guy cannot really say much since it could make me look like a pervert, but I would like to know what you girls think?

My opinion is you can only be someone special to really do that kind of stuff, I don’t really have siblings so I cannot say if that happens, but to me, that kind of openness and acceptance from PMY really hits PSJ in the sense that you are someone she can trust and leave herself in your care without any worries, probably the best possible feeling a guy will have in terms of understanding a girl in its most simplistic form.

Sorry for the long post, I always wanted to understand how people reacted to the actions of PSJ and PMY and it might have been mentioned before but now that there are newer blood, would like to see if there’s any differing opinions.

Apologies in advance if there’s anyone under 16 here who is not supposed to learn this, but I just couldn’t resist the temptation of bringing it up because i was just dying to know the answer!:tounge_xd:

• Like 12

@LurkerNoMore couldn't agree more.

I guess PMY is the only joke carrier in hpl..eventho along the way the jokes seems fader...like i said, that sofa caught up by workers scene..they did try to make it funny..they did tho..

Ohhh this is somehow a such an interesting things to talk about. PPC. yesss.

Yes I think PSJ is confident to publicly show his feeling to her with of cos after meticulously seeing her reaction to him. You also a guy. As much as a man who wants to be careful not to hurt her feeling, you also dont want to hurt your feeling too. Which he seems confident that she has the same feeling too. We know PSJ is a responsible guy, never try to make his costars uncomfortable with him through the acting even off screen. 

Spoiler

20190528-221444.png
diceroll

you guys can see where the hand goes right? He seems to forget for a moment (or his hand was too long lol) 

NOT TO MENTION HER TOUCHING HIS FRONT BODY HAHA

I honestly think he reached somewhere where he shouldn't. As a woman. If you guys watch the longest vers, there were some parts where she got creased or shocked a bit with his touch ( dunno to describe it as a good feeling shock or something else lol). But still.... beginning till the end, she looked straight to his face as if she wasn't uncomfortable at all. Woo. thats a really high tension bed scene but she seems okay with it. And there's remaining 3 eps and they dont look awkward at all. Tho it was just acting ( a real good feeling acting haha). Anyhow I can accept the bed scene because they both agreed to it. haha.

If her openness makes him happy, I guess wwwsk shooting was the moment where PSJ and even PMY really enjoyed the most. Eventho they just thought working in romcom drama always bring happy vibe. Nahh. They were happy to see each other. deep in their heart lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

PMY Manager and PSJ both attended Parasite premiere night today.

@LurkerNoMore you're alive!

I think I wrote my thoughts on the physical closeness between PPC many pages before, but for the sake of a new discussion for the newbies, here are my thoughts.

I think that PPC's nonverbal language during WWWSK (like everything, from the eye contact to the subtle touches to the tone of their voices when they talk to one another) screamed intimate. PMY I think is somehow one of the boys, so her being blatantly touchy with her work oppas is already a given. With PSJ, however, her "touch" is on a different level -- and by this I didn't mean she touches him more. What I mean is that their body contact is more intimate despite the fact that they try to avoid it as much as possible.

Those nudges when sitting side by side, the tight hugs where PSJ pulls her closer by the small of her waist, the very light taps on the arms to call each others' attention -- all of these scream *familiarity* to me. To be specific with what you were asking: Personally, if a friend hugs me tight by my shoulder blades, it's fine. But if a friend hugs me a bit too tight by my waist, I might feel harrassed. LOL

On another note, I speak with my SO with a more hushed voice and speak more enthusiastically and use a louder voice with my male friends. I observed that PMY always spoke to PSJ with a deeper voice and a more calm, more hushed manner (like they understand each other even if they don't say too much).

The BTS where PSJ told her to eat slowly (BTS of the Yoomi scene where Mi So was shoving spoonfuls of pasta in her mouth out of jealousy) spoke to me as an assurance of some sort about their relationship, simply because it reminded me so much of the tone my SO uses to talk to me (aside from the fact that PSJ obviously said it out of caring and used informal language). It's a very underrated BTS moment among PPC shippers, but it's one of my top favorites. LOL

It'a been a while since we last saw them together, and it will take a long time to see them together again, so I cannot say for sure if it's still the same now. It's just nice to look back at those times that made me believe 100% that there's something there that's more than friendship.

1 hour ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Anyway, after seeing how PSJ squeezes PMY from behind a couple of times in the drama, I wonder how they are like off-scene, some of the old shippers did mention that PSJ had certainly violated some sacred areas of PMY, I for one as a guy cannot really say much since it could make me look like a pervert, but I would like to know what you girls think?

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

37 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

This is just my opinion since they both are actors so they must be act professional in front of camera so I'm not really sure what she felt. But if we look in bts she didn't seems awkward or uncomfortable so I think she's okay with it. 

Spoiler

Btw, i noticed from bts of hpl we can see pmy several times seems avoided when kjw do something to her. (Even though they have many skinship in bts and can make people's heart fluttered but I think they're not in a high comfortable level yet).

- from their first kiss rehearsal, she pulled her head back

- from RG drunk scene in bed, she seems pushed him 

- from dough scene, when kjw try to kiss her, she startled and  she reflexively backed her body

- from latte and milk scene rehearsal, when kjw act to wipe her lips she seems startled and again pulled her head back

This is just my opinion. No hate for kjw, just focus with pmy's act

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

This is just my opinion since they both are actors so they must be act professional in front of camera so I'm not really sure what she felt. But if we look in bts she didn't seems awkward or uncomfortable so I think she's okay with it. 

Hide contents

Btw, i noticed from bts of hpl we can see pmy several times seems avoided when kjw do something to her. (Even though they have many skinship in bts and can make people's heart fluttered but I think they're not in a high comfortable level yet).

- from their first kiss rehearsal, she pulled her head back

- from RG drunk scene in bed, she seems pushed him 

- from dough scene, when kjw try to kiss her, she startled and  she reflexively backed her body

- from latte and milk scene rehearsal, when kjw act to wipe her lips she seems startled and again pulled her head back

This is just my opinion. No hate for kjw, just focus with pmy's act

Same observation from me!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LurkerNoMore said:

some of the old shippers did mention that PSJ had certainly violated some sacred areas of PMY, I for one as a guy cannot really say much since it could make me look like a pervert, but I would like to know what you girls think?

i think it’s difficult to say coz they’re actors right? they are used to physical contact with diff gender for the sake of acting... and PMY is not the kind of actress who is timid or shy when it comes to skinship.. look at her in HPL for god sake lol.. in real life ofcoz we wouldnt let jst anybody touch us like that, unless he’s the bf or husband.. 

but i reallly think, like really reallly really think they were not acting in ep 13.. they looked like lovers who had not seen each other in months and jst got lost in the moment.. everything was natural and i felt shy watching them actually.. and they made me really missed my bf that time hahahahhaha.. oops 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hide contents

I agreed with all especially this. She even asked what did he do ( i dont know if its consider adlibs or her honest question) then she looked around shocked looking at the staffs. And he startled dont know what to answer. 

Spoiler

But in this dough scene there are so many add on acts or so called adlibs which people think they have a thing going on. We dont know how long they continue the last kiss. Which people hope to see lol. 

Which I think she has good experience as a great girlfriendB)

What i feel when I saw this:

- the woman in a girly mode to her boyfriend

giphy.gif

- the woman who speak warmly to her boyfriend 

giphy.gif

- the woman who laughing comfortably with her boyfriend

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

43 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

PMY Manager and PSJ both attended Parasite premiere night today.

Parasite stars CWS (PSJs bff) right? He's also from Soop Entertainment.. same as KJW.

39 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Same observation from me!

I third the motion... especially on the dough scene.