Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

and i read one comment on instagram saying ‘dont worry if she only posted ABH/PSJ/JCW on her ig coz they are obviously friends..once labit got married, PMY will post KJW’s pic on her ig everyday’~~~haha that shipper is so cute and innocent i jst wanna hug her...

LOL! I saw this too.. I also read something like "PMY will never post her bf publicly... do you see KJW on her IG?" :joy:

Soo... what they're saying is.. two people who met like 3 months ago, who have shown so.much chemistry on their drama, whos on the right age of getting married.. should just go do it!?

I mean  why wait right?? they are "obviously" sooo in love! :sweat_smile:

7 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Even the other married K-celeb couples don't post their soulmates on sns. funny

this is actually what their counting on! lol! 

So... what now? whos it gonna be? all her previous leading men (EXCEPT PSJ) are not on her IG  and they all have shipper forums with her... 

oh well, they can just settle that on their own.. coz we're good here! :glasses:

I ship them therefore I would love that they date! However, like many posters, I will be fine too if they don’t... maybe just a tad disappointed. :blush:

Good Morning! 

As long as they are neighbors, I will always believe that they are real! 

Hope PMY will fill those PSJ’s emptiness. It breaks my heart upon hearing PSJ revelations 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Good morning from our lovely couple! From the beginning until the end, I see no difference:D

Im telling u PMY has never looked at no man like this ever before. Even LMH.

• Like 5

I swear.. when I saw this, all i can think of was "ohhhh.. girl fell harrrrd.. :wub::blush:

I wonder what was her reaction when she saw this.. LoL! 

**Reminder: DO NOT quote photos.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2019 at 12:20 AM, Nusrat.mitu said:

are  you talking about this moment? 

Yup I was referrng to that moment

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

I swear.. when I saw this, all i can think of was "ohhhh.. girl fell harrrrd.. :wub::blush:

I wonder what was her reaction when she saw this.. LoL! 

**Reminder: DO NOT quote photos.

"Maybe no one noticed?"-PMY

ahahah we all noticed PMY. WE ALL NOTICED.

btw is it just me or there's some secret codes between them when PSJ turned around and asked if PMY agree with what he said, his smirk gave it all away there was another meaning behind it.

Mmmm I want to share something with you guys but I don't wanna make you down. I feel down rn. Remember about aura reading / prediction account on twitter I've shared last time? I'm half believe her/him because some her/him predict is true. Should I share or not? 

awwww her gaze... the way she lean herself close to him..

usually actress get shock when actor try to be close... this looks like PSJ who was shocked with PMY who's being very.. forward haha

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Mmmm I want to share something with you guys but I don't wanna make you down. I feel down rn. Remember about aura reading / prediction account on twitter I've shared last time? I'm half believe her/him because some her/him predict is true. Should I share or not? 

Go ahead. Maybe we can lift you up lol