Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

54 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I thought we are just casually shipping them because of a drama 

uhm i dunno about other ppl.. but i dont ship them jst bcoz of a drama.. i ship them because i believe they are a secret couple (based on knetz ent insiders, house locations, dating rumours, coincidences etc)..  so ofc i hope they will get married in the future. (after happily dating for a long time) hahah.. 

anyhow im not gonna force anything on them.. if they are, they are. if they arent, oh well.. im not gonna cry a river over that.. i cant even tell if my own relationship is gonna last, let alone predicting the future for others... que sera sera...  but for now i believe they are together and that’s enough for me.. i hope they will happily dating for a long time like Rain-KTH or Jisung-LBY.. come on they are still young what’s the rush.. it’s not like marriage is the solution to everything.... 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

The most fun part become a shipper is the phase like this: before the announcement. We're in guessing, we're excited just because of the little things they do, the coincidences and everything. After the announcement we must be happy but it's not as much interesting as it was before the announcement:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

yeah.. me too.. i didnt join this forum because of their drama..  lol!

I noticed their spark because of the drama, but Im here because of the FACTs that unfolded after. Im not really into "love teams" and never will support make believe stuff just to connect two people who just worked professionally in a drama that was loved.

I love the LYJ-KMS pairing onscreen... but I love the real PSJ-PMY relationship much more!

If i think that their relationship is clearly onscreen... only for the drama.. id stop there and move on to other dramas.

I am supporting PPC because I strongly believe they are REAL. Not really rushing them to admit publicly or get married. they are young, they should just enjoy life together. it would probably take yeaaars.. but I just hope they are the endgame of each other. :P

• Like 9
  • Love 1

If we are only here only because of the drama then we should have been posting at WWWSK Thread at Korean Drama Section of Soompi Forums and not here at ParkPark Thread of Shippers Paradise Section :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Luckily they are young... we can discuss for long about their behaviours...and I hope it stay secret...cuz we can keep on discuss and dig and gather all the facts haha. 

It's fun. Like we are playing puzzle.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

There's no rush. Some people say PMY is already mid 30's. So what? Her situation is not like yours. She can well afford to have children using new technology if she decides to marry late. What is important is both PMY and PSJ must be fully willing to marry by the time they decide to and hopefully it will be with each other. :D

And no of course I am not here for the drama chemistry alone. :P I love a lot of drama couples but I chose this username and to be here rather than anywhere else. 

My stages of being PPC shipper:

- Their drama chemistry caught my interest made me joined Soompi.

- because of their chemistry I wished they date in real life

- when dating rumors were published I was shocked and it intensified my wish

- i know we cannot predict the future, even married couples separate all the time, so I am still here just hoping for the best for PMY and PSJ. Que Sera Sera.

• Like 9

Soo.. PSJ had a guest appearance on Sonsational.

They talked a little about their personal lives..

While enjoying a meal together, Son Heung Min mentioned the emptiness he feels when he arrives home after a soccer game. In response, Park Seo Joon commented, “I also feel the same way. When I come back home after hearing people cheer me on, I feel empty inside.”

(source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1327449wpp/park-seo-joon-and-soccer-player-son-heung-min-talk-about-the-empty-feelings-that-accompany-fame)

awww.. maybe thats why he moved his home closer to someone..:P

but he must felt really sad to use the term "empty" :mellow:

I hope he is a lot happier now.. because we kinda see that he is. :)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

sometimes i envy shippers from other ship.. they are so confident their OTP will go public and get married after HPL ended.. to hv that level of trust and confidence in their OTP must be really..nice lol. :lol:.. 

meanwhile here, we have to scrutinize every coincidences, body languages, on/off screen chemistry, phuket, cosmo, mont blanc etc and look into clues like sherlock holmes trying to solve a case but still we have doubts sometimes lol.. :lol:

but yeah party hard while u can coz once the drama ended, you will know the real struggle of shipping k actors.. huuu :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sometimes i envy shippers from other ship.. they are so confident their OTP will go public and get married after HPL ended.. to hv that level of trust and confidence in their OTP must be really..nice lol. 

Spoiler

And they called us crazy delulu <_< then what are they called?

Don't envy with them. I doubt after drama ended they will stay active longer like us :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Maybe other shippers or ex-ppc-shippers think that we are too serious in shipping so thats why they left lol 

Well it adds up more excitement when we can guess their behaviours and even made us stronger to believe their behaviours with another costars are merely good friends or oppa-noona-dongsaeng...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

47 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sometimes i envy shippers from other ship.. they are so confident their OTP will go public and get married after HPL ended.. to hv that level of trust and confidence in their OTP must be really..nice lol. :lol:.. 

meanwhile here, we have to scrutinize every coincidences, body languages, on/off screen chemistry, phuket, cosmo, mont blanc etc and look into clues like sherlock holmes trying to solve a case but still we have doubts sometimes lol.. :lol:

but yeah party hard while u can coz once the drama ended, you will know the real struggle of shipping k actors.. huuu :joy:

Wow what made them so confident? 

7 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:
i told you guys it was him!!!! he attended the wedding!!! see my stalking game is still strong!!!! 

compared to the other guests around him, he seemed to really enjoy the song. delulu: maybe he also can relate to the lyrics:lol:

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Meanwhile here, I’m still questioning the reasons for:

- why PPC attended Cosmo event together

- why PSJ did not upload anything in his IG related Phuket trip

- why PPC agencies must cut 77 minutes of WWWSK BTS dvd 

- how PMY could give Montblanc gift for HPL pdnim bday

- how PPC’s dogs can have the same meaning name

- why PSJ decided to stay so so close from PMY residence

- why PPC stylist team can be so close to each other like they already know for a long time

- how could someone tag PSJ name on PMY IG post on 2016

.....and many more. ^_^

Only heaven and PPC know the answers. B)

• LOL 12

They should watch all of PMYs bts on her previous dramas... :sweat_smile:

There's a reason why PMY is called "Chemistry Queen", "RomCom Queen" and now "Adlibs Queen".. 

the woman can be paired with Mickey Mouse and people are still gonna ship that! LMAO! :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

45 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

They should watch all of PMYs bts on her previous dramas... :sweat_smile:

especially Healer dvd bts..actually i shipped pmy and jcw after watching dvd bts.:sweat_smile:

for her to keep that mickey mouse blanket for almost 3 years... I might already lost it after a year lol 

and all those mickey mouse blanket has all the costars' smells except one...

"I have another blanket just to share with him" :tounge_xd:

• LOL 1

On 5/26/2019 at 5:15 PM, Babalooba said:

Wow what made them so confident? 

Spoiler

i dunno u have to ask them.. 

but i remember reading something like ‘both of them are at the right age to get married so shippers think they will not wait any longer bla bla’.. something like that..

but yeah cant really blame them coz the amount of skinships in that drama and bts are insane hahaha..

and i read one comment on instagram saying ‘dont worry if she only posted ABH/PSJ/JCW on her ig coz they are obviously friends..once labit got married, PMY will post KJW’s pic on her ig everyday’~~~haha that shipper is so cute and innocent i jst wanna hug her...

what can i say lol~~  ‘delusional’ is shippers middle name and we all are delusional at some point so i can somehow relate to them..lol 

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

especially Healer dvd bts..actually i shipped pmy and jcw after watching dvd bts.:sweat_smile:

omg! yess! but i think I mentioned this before, most HPL shippers were Healer shippers. lol! I think they see some familiarities? thats why the feelings are back.. lol!