Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

8 minutes ago, luffie said:

I have shipped the PPC since WWWSK! Recently, I have given up shipping.... It just doesn’t seem that it will happen anytime soon even if it does. Of course, if miraculously, they do date! I will be one happy fan. The timing seems difficult... PMY is doing HPL then onto Busted. PSJ has Divine Fury up and coming. If he takes on Itaewon Class then he is off limit for that time period...  sighs! 

No one's rushing them.. lol! do you mean like they get married? Because yeah, that might not happen anytime soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luffie said:

I have shipped the PPC since WWWSK! Recently, I have given up shipping.... It just doesn’t seem that it will happen anytime soon even if it does. Of course, if miraculously, they do date! I will be one happy fan. The timing seems difficult... PMY is doing HPL then onto Busted. PSJ has Divine Fury up and coming. If he takes on Itaewon Class then he is off limit for that time period...  sighs! 

You have to understand that they both are renowned celebs & they can't jeopardize their whole career because of their possible private life! & when you are person who belongs to the media there are aspects which you need to consider before opening up about your private life publicly cause it will leave a positive/negative impact on yourself as well as your partner. who wants to go through such hassle, being questioned about something which is nobody's business!? other than that since they both come from the same background i don't think their work schedule will ever create any hindrance between them since they both are very dedicated to their job. & you never know what goes behind close doors. if there is indeed something between them & if it's serious too then i'm sure they will eventually work out & build a sollid future :)

• Like 4

this is what I dont get about "shipping".. why rush the couple you are shipping? I mean no offense, but do some really expect them to meet people's expectations about them?

This is why they are very private about their dating life. Because they know if they let people give an opinion about their personal lives, people will expect that they have a right to do it. 

some people will be like " they are celebrities, they should know that they don't have private lives anymore" or "they owe to their fans their fame  so fans deserve to know things.." like...wtf?? lol! Im not saying, people here are like those..  I just read some of it on other comments.. Im actually surprised, that there are people like this.

Thats why I admire Rain about not talking about his wife or family on interviews or in public. He is just really firm that its nobody's business, no matter what other people say. All you need to know is they are happy, thats it. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Apparently she has been titled The Adlibs Queen ... she sure gets a lot of title this time haha

Besides her unique facial expressions, I think this time she acts very natural...I mean she's being just herself. I basically sees PMY being herself.

Spoiler

Thats why I dont feel much the speciality of SDM character beside the fact that she's a homma which unusual. Maybe SDM's charisma as a curator cant be seen these days like the 1st ep which I found it very sad. Or am I so in love with the perfect MS character.. I dont know

• Like 3

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

No one's rushing them.. lol! do you mean like they get married? Because yeah, that might not happen anytime soon.

Not rushing them to marry at all... ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Throwback to this precious scene in WWWSK, which BTS showed PSJ singing "Oppa-reul, saranghae" when he was asking Mi So to call him oppa. Still remember PMY's reaction to that *adlib*. I thought she would choke. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i told you guys it was him!!!! he attended the wedding!!! see my stalking game is still strong!!!!

Is that really him? Sometimes it looks like him, sometimes it doesnt hahah

19 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

Is that really him? Sometimes it looks like him, sometimes it doesnt hahah

yes i think it was him.. i can see the casts of wwwsk too except PMY.. i think the one who sat nxt to PSJ was Gummy the singer.. and Hwang bora sat by his other side.

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yes i think it was him.. i can see the casts of wwwsk too except PMY.. i think the one who sat nxt to PSJ was Gummy the singer.. and Hwang bora sat by his other side.

So the empty seat was meant for PMY then? :wub:

4 hours ago, Babalooba said:

So the empty seat was meant for PMY then? :wub:

there was one empty seat..  usually in wedding didnt ppl rsvp or something? so by right they should hv known how many seats to be prepared.. that one empty seat is kinda suspicious haha.. maybe she cancelled last minute? .. but nah i think maybe it was yoo jae suk’s seat but since he was the mc, the seat was left empty most of time.. 

seems like all the seats were occupied.. other visitors, Bora, PSJ, Gummy  and maybe YSJ.. since he's the MC, he is seated at the corner table. 

If you would look at the other pictures, all the seats are occupied by other guests. 

pretty sure PMY would attend if she could but given her schedule, and HPL finale almost here.. she's really busy.. 

Maybe they would have another reunion dinner to celebrate? :grin:

25 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

But also sorry to break ppc hearts, that another seat could be Gummy's husband seat. :sweatingbullets:

you mean the seat next to her?  no.. JoJungsuk (gummy's husband) was not there. they usually attend weddings without their other half.:) I think the seat on Gummys right is for YooJaeSuk, but he is the MC. so its vacant most of the time.

I think I also see Chansung? is PDnim there too?  it looked like a very intimate wedding. small crowd, just maybe really close family and friends. Good to know that wwwsk got really close to each other.

If that is SeoJoon, then he is enjoying the song very much.. and why not, light atmosphere to relax and be merry. If PMY was there (if KJW's IG post any indication that they were not working yesterday?), I'm sure all entertainment news will explode with their news, shadowing HPL final episodes and god knows, who else are going to leave salty words on PMY's IG.... sigh...

As for those who is leaving the park2 ship... i dont understand, just because you're shipping them, do you actually believe that they are gonna get married in the future? I thought we are just casually shipping them because of a drama and we love their relationship so much that we wish are are still together after the end of the drama,  and if they are really dating, then thats fine but if not, then that's life.... they are in a highly competitive environment, therefore just the word dating may mean loss of income from sponsorships which their career depend on.

Talking about career, I wonder if PMY is considered one of the highly paid actress in Korea now... at least top 10 or top 20? That would mean their (seojoon is right) fees would be quite high. I hope they can act in more dramas and their fees would not be a barrier to act in other rom com or action dramas (need PMY and PSJ in action drama next):)

And i rewatched ep1-5 yesterday night, and slept at 3am!. Gosh, need to get some sleep :)

And congrats on getting to pg 801.... nearly a year after the end of the drama? :)

No, PMY is not yet on the current list of highest paid actresses in Korea there are so many on the highest paid such as KTH who is on long hiatus and pregnant but still on current list of highest paid. 

There is no need for PPC shippers to rush them to marry. Many always used SSC as example but they do not know the dramas and everything on SSC ship and solid fans its not a bed of roses for shippers even if your ship marries. :lol: Many SSC shippers have left and disappeared having been disappointed that they become even more private after marriage. Many shippers wrongfully thought once their favorite Korean stars marry, they can finally see them often together finally in public. :lol:

• Like 2

For me, I ship real not reel. Thats why I'm here. It is not my thing satisfying myself of two people who not liking each other. I may leave this forum if one day they found someone else. And may join that forum if they are with someone else lol. And if I still admire our PPC, I might just stay in wwwsk forum only. lol.

But I guess those people who stop shipping them is because they become more interest to another couple or they couldnt be patience enough to see our PPC progression. How many of us here still posting here? I bet most of us here do believe they are real. I went to another forums and it is hard to see others discussing the couple real and sincere behaviour towards each other even after drama ends. We got so many believable facts here.

The moment when they admit that they are dating, that news already can satisfy my ship heart. I dont need to wait until wedding announcement. People expect them to be like SSC thats why always mention wedding. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3