Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

45 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wasnt he the one who didnt know SHK-SJK were dating during DOTS and had a crush on SHK? 

Yes he was the one who had a crush on SHK. He was clueless SSC were dating :lol: 

now, many at the other ship are angry at PMY why always a pic with him and not  with their oppa. :joy:

Maybe towards the finale she will post pic with KJW and PD like the Three Parks of WWWSK :relieved:

I think ABH and PSJ knew each other somehow... My guess is maybe thru MMA training. PSJ did some training in MMA during FFMW. and I think ABH is very fond of MMA training in his personal time.

and he is friends with Yura, that also PSJ used to follow in IG and who is now part of Awrsome ent. 

If you search on twitter with keyword 'min young seo joon' why their dating news is up again :lol: there are still some people who are shocked by the news

he was soo happy on that goal. lol! cute! :blush:

• Like 1

I hope she wont post with her current costar. Good enough she has shown everyone she has good relationship with him through the bts scenes. She already caused fire posting with ABH, I'm afraid she will get more if she did that. Poor queen, you dont deserve to get hurt for showing your closeness. 

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

omo pinggumama went to KKY’s wedding.. was PSJ there too?

Reveal hidden contents

url%5D

maybe? maybe not? hahah probably not but that hair look like his.. hahaha yeah maybe not.. but maybe yes?? 

ok im crazy

I think it's not PSJ 

2 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I hope she wont post with her current costar. Good enough she has shown everyone she has good relationship with him through the bts scenes. She already caused fire posting with ABH, I'm afraid she will get more if she did that. 

If she doesn't, I guess people also start to think pmy n kjw have 'something'. I think most of people who hate pmy' (because she posted with abh) are immature shipper.  

these kind of fans are really ‘classy’.. how dare they said KJW is the one who makes HPL popular and she should hv posted pic with him instead!!! scuse meh but if anybody made HPL famous, it’s PMY + the whole cast. jst stop being crazy and give credit where credit’s due.. and PMY can do anything she wants it’s her instagram.. if they like their oppa so much they should post his pic instead.. y ask PMY to do it.. i swear to god these trolls exist in all ships.. u do guys remember some wwwsk/PPC fans also did the same thing bfore (the ones where fans asked her y she hates PSJ and some fans fought on her ig about tagging PSJ issue) and PMY deleted some pic coz it was bothering her.. i tell ya it’s gonna be the same thing again.. PMY cant win with these trolls so y bother..

• Sad 4

i think she already learnrd how to ignore those people who just cause troubles.  ugh.. Im annoyed on her behalf because of this people. And why do they care so much if she post a pic with KJW or not?? KJW doesnt even do that.. KJW nevr even posted to stay tuned and watch HPL... does her fans made an issue of it? No! not a big deal! Its their profile.. you dont like what they post? unfollow and give evryone a favor of less negative vibes online. jeez.. annoying, toxic people.. seriously.. they need to get a life outside shipping! lol! 

learn from DeukMi..hang out with your friends or find a guy! stop harrassing PMY with your nonsense! :unamused:

damn its hard to be too famous. Hope she shut her ig for a while and have a nice trip ahead. 

nahh. she will be busy for Busted 2 next. But still hope she can go for rest trip.

46 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

If she doesn't, I guess people also start to think pmy n kjw have 'something'. I think most of people who hate pmy' (because she posted with abh) are immature shipper.  

They can think whatever they want.. they can think they are dating or heck like they said they will announce their marriage soon (yeah, right).. just dont ever say that HPL is famous because KJW.

HPL is what it is because of the whole cast! the whole team effort! dont single out! give credits to evryone involved. 

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

damn its hard to be too famous. Hope she shut her ig for a while and have a nice trip ahead. 

nahh. she will be busy for Busted 2 next. But still hope she can go for rest trip.

I would disagree.. if she do that  she will let those trolls win. I know she wont anyway.. she will still continue to post that beautiful smile of hers and let those trolls die of envy because she doesnt give a f*uvk of what they say! They will fade out sometime anyway.. 

• Like 1

jst because u’re a shipper/solid fan of someone, it doesnt give u any right to go to their personal space and start dictating what they should or shouldnt do.. these trolls need to hv some respect geezz :sweat:

PMY can choose not to read comments if she can discipline herself not to. That is why many celebs have private ig where they interact with their friends and only used their public ig to post something for fans.  SHK closed her comments section though because of fanwars between shippers and solid fans and even if she can choose not to read them but media reads them and oftentimes make articles based on what fans are saying/speculating. 

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I would disagree.. if she do that  she will let those trolls win. I know she wont anyway.. she will still continue to post that beautiful smile of hers and let those trolls die of envy because she doesnt give a f*uvk of what they say! They will fade out sometime anyway.. 

I mean... I dont totally ask her to shut it.. i would love to see her trip photos.. she looks so happy and bright when she went for holidays. Thats the smile I wish for.

Doesn't her smile looks so lovely?:wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amazinggg said:

If she doesn't, I guess people also start to think pmy n kjw have 'something'. 

if immature shippers say like that, i will say to them pmy never posted pics with her fomer co-stars Yeon Woo Jin and Yoo Seung Ho, either.:D

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

if immature shippers say like that, i will say to them pmy never posted pics with her fomer co-stars Yeon Woo Jin and Yoo Seung Ho, either.:D

Lol! theyll come up with anything to justify their delulus.. so why bother right? let them! they can fantasize all they want.. just dont ever say bad things on PMYs IG.

in other news... Netflix finally included the bed scene in ep. 13. 

rated 13 +! :D

IMG-20190526-012232.jpg

• LOL 6

I have shipped the PPC since WWWSK! Recently, I have given up shipping.... It just doesn’t seem that it will happen anytime soon even if it does. Of course, if miraculously, they do date! I will be one happy fan. The timing seems difficult... PMY is doing HPL then onto Busted. PSJ has Divine Fury up and coming. If he takes on Itaewon Class then he is off limit for that time period...  sighs!