Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

9 minutes ago, tali58 said:

This is the first time I've seen KJW, and I definitely am a fan of his looks, his voice, and his acting, but I'm always aware that he and PMY are acting.  With PMY and PSJ, it feels like they're being.  Does that make sense?

Yep, I get what you mean.. when people say they are natural in HPL.. they're "acting" was natural.. that you feel the emotions. 

In WWWSK, i keep saying this.. they can stand far away from each other, but youd feel something... and each step closer to each other builds more tension. lol. Lets put it this way: If you know what it feels like to be with someone you are inlove with... You'd see it.. even in the simple way they look at each other.... Just Being inlove. :lol:

• Like 5

demmm... from serious issue we're discussing out of the blue thereeee i see armpit... i'm like what? what? 

thanks guy i'm laughing like crazy :lol:

• LOL 6

36 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

now i hope its not true but if it smells like richard simmons that fluttering is gonna turn into disgust :sweatingbullets:

Idc it’s smell like richard simmons or smell like lily or rose or fried chicken , as long as it’s PsJ’s armpit ,

i’m okey with that :astonished:

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, sueeila said:

demmm... from serious issue we're discussing out of the blue thereeee i see armpit... i'm like what? what? 

thanks guy i'm laughing like crazy :lol:

That's why this thread always become popular thread everyday :lol:

• LOL 2

39 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

gurl please I bet PSJ’s armpit smells like freshly picked lily of the valleys lol :lol:

My friend who lives in LA couple of times meets PSJ at the airport, and she said that PSJ smells so freaking good even from 5m distance. :P

• Insightful 4

PSJ can actually ask her to teach him English, since he seems very interested and eager to learn English like he said in one of his recent interviews... Maybe a private tutoring session in his home will do? She can just cross the street.:ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Idc it’s smell like richard simmons or smell like lily or rose or fried chicken , as long as it’s PsJ’s armpit ,

lmao i actually wanted to write some other word don't know why my keyboard auto corrects it to richard simmons but i get your point :joy::joy:

• LOL 1

30 minutes ago, endensia said:

and she said that PSJ smells so freaking good even from 5m distance. :P

woah! it has to be true cause he has such good energy around him. like everything seems good about him so i'm sure he smells good too! :P

48 minutes ago, endensia said:

My friend who lives in LA couple of times meets PSJ at the airport, and she said that PSJ smells so freaking good even from 5m distance. :P

i knew it! there is no way in hell that face + that body could produce a foul body odor lol.. i bet his sweat smell like rosewater.. hahah PMY is one lucky lady.. :lol:

• LOL 6

in all seriousness, i jst wanna ask.. 

Spoiler

do u guys think PMY are aware of her k solid fans reactions to HPL?? 

initially i noticed she would post some pics from HPL filming and asked ppl to watch the drama.. but after ep 9, she only did foodtruck appreciation post now... so maybe she knows her kfans didnt like HPL? or she is too busy to update her ig i dunno??

please correct me if im wrong hahaha

awww..  it has nothing do with her posts.. :D She loves her fans from every corners of this world, and appreciates the support. I mean, even the other cast members doesnt really do a lot of posts about HPL.... because Soompi and TVN took care of that! lol! did you notice how much they post online about HPL in a day?? :sweat_smile:

50 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i knew it! there is no way in hell that face + that body could produce a foul body odor lol.. i bet his sweat smell like rosewater.. hahah PMY is one lucky lady.. :lol:

I remember one Running Man episode when they went on the place where PSJ is having photoshoot, then removed his footware. Jae Suk even said that PSJ socks / feet doesn’t smell. He’s really neat. 

• LOL 1

the only thing I noticed that she also seems to feel like the hpl 1st ep was kinda bored... so her post later said it will become more fun to watch... based on what I feel on her ig post. 

1 hour ago, Cali_Mish said:

Jae Suk even said that PSJ socks / feet doesn’t smell. He’s really neat. 

no i think that was said by suk jin, he said his socks smell like black locust flower! jae suk said seojoon's feet looks the preetiest :joy:

• LOL 1

ARe u all bent on making this thread 800 page at the end of next week?.... i salute your dedication :)

Not sure why, i've downloaded WWWSK again yesterday. Crazy... i know i have downloaded it last time but I dont know where I place my hard disc.

On 5/18/2019 at 4:11 PM, AnnAnn88 said:

Must I say, you also have this Pervy Syndrome?

hahaha I am just admiring the beauty of being loved and inlove. 

oppp I immediately scrolled down as we have several gifs and I am currently working.  

40 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Not sure why, i've downloaded WWWSK again yesterday. Crazy... i know i have downloaded it last time but I dont know where I place my hard disc.

whats so crazy about it! haven't we all downloaded all the epi as soon as we finished watching the drama? if you have don't have enough stroage you can always save bits & clips on ig or in your phone :P

4 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

no i think that was said by suk jin, he said his socks smell like black locust flower! jae suk said seojoon's feet looks the preetiest :joy:

Apart from that armpit, now we got to google PSJ's feet too. Will post it here when I got one. :P

• LOL 1