Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

14 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

the fact that she still do the drama means she likes the script and the plot.. 

but she chose this drama after reading only synopsis and ep.1 script because it's about fangirling.

and if she don't like the scrit and plot, she can't quit a drama during filming. if an actor or an actress does so, he/she will be kicked out from ent industry.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

to say PMY was deceived is a bit much coz obviously she chose to do this drama.. and she must have gotten the script and reviewed them bfore hand.. 

thats why I always wonder did she get the scripts up until few eps at the first place? did the scripts for every ep finished when she received it? Obviously she would know the overall story. 

Spoiler

But at the very beginning hpl 1st ep, they shown about kids playing around and later turns out that RG was adopted. At that moment

"dont tell me it is about childhood lost memories" and it turns out true. :wacko: and parallel to some scenes in wwwsk :huh: seriously? why? 

20 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Are only we who cannot see the sparks between them?? :sweatingbullets: yes their chemistry is good but I still cannot feel anything between them 

Spoiler

i dunno how to describe it but i only see them as DM and RG in HPL, not PMY/KJW.. ofcoz as DM and RG they make a cute convincing couple but i dont feel PMY/KJW are gonna hv a secret passionate love affair off screen after HPL.... tbh i dont think they are compatible in real life.. if u really knows KJW u will know that PMY is not really his style... hahah sorry..  besides, he already has a secret gf.. so i dunno im not feeling it... and we all know the kind of man PMY likes  *cough * young, famous, handsome, funny* cough*... 

hahahah lurkers dont hate me 

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but she chose this drama after reading only synopsis and ep.1 script because it's about fangirling.

she only got the synopsis and ep 1 script????!! what?!! then how can she knows if the drama is good or bad? no wonder her solid fans are upset.. 

It's usually like that in KDramas that are filmed while currently airing. 

Do you notice how many actors and actresses post booklet of the last episode scripts? It usually means they have just received the last script and they are filming it. It's given to them by booklet per episode.

In pre-produced dramas they can discuss the plot development, but in dramas where they will continuously film during airing, usually only scripts of the first few episodes are ready during scriptreading sessions before filming and the rest of the story will be adjusted according to actual preferences of the viewers. Which is the disadvantage of a pre produced drama because they could no longer adjust the story anymore in case viewers won't like it.

I think the writer focused more now on KJW because of his KNetz fangirls comments during first few episodes watching only this drama for him. So writers gave him a relevant storyline too but they should have balanced that with fangirling original plot.

lol! well its only natural that they would want them to be together in real life. because they think that what they see onscreen is how it is in real life. 

its pretty obvious that they dont know much about the actors themselves.

i mean  im no expert and dont know them personally, but we dont need that to see if things can go beyond.

but yeah.. they can hope.. so I guess well just let them.. theyll soon realize anyway.. :D

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

she only got the synopsis and ep 1 script????!! what?!! then how can she knows if the drama is good or bad? no wonder her solid fans are upset.. 

yes  its always like that.. maybe they got until episode 3 at most. its a series.. things always change. depends on viewers response, actors chemistry.. etc.. they dont know how it will end until the actual end. what they know is just the premise and the supposed plotvof the story. but they ar aware that things will change without prior notice. thats why their commitment to the job is important, because regardless if they agree or not with how the story goes... they have tondo their part. and of vourse as professional actors  they will do their best.

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

usually, when actors choose a drama, only 1 or 2 ep scritps can be read. of course they don't know what's going to happen in the latter part of drama.

I believe PMY k-solid fans cant blame the wwwsk script as wwwsk is 100% following the novel and webtoon. And obviously there are bed sceneS. bed sceneS people. I emphasized there lol. But they did only one and it consider sweet ( PMY and PSJ made it hotter lol). And she is very happy as Miso.

The romance in the novel is overall high tension sexy but they make it sweet. And most wwwsk novel readers love the drama too. Which means the fan range is not only limit to their own fans. It is fascinating to see the increasing number of wwwsk webtoon readers ( 6 millions +++) based on kakaopage.

we knew about the whole story even before wwwsk ends.

• Like 3

HPL is based on webtoon too like wwwsk, right?

As far as I remember, PSJ-PMY read webtoon before doing wwwsk.

Did PMY do the same for HPL? or the story until ep 13 really made not as the same as the original webtoon?

Sorry if we have ever discussed this thing on previous pages. 

thanks guys for clarifying things up.. obviously i hv no idea how it works in k drama industry.. so once actors accept a project, they basically hv to put all the trust in the production?? wow that’s wild :sweatingbullets:

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

thanks guys for clarifying things up.. obviously i hv no idea how it works in k drama industry.. so once actors accept a project, they basically hv to put all the trust in the production?? wow that’s wild :sweatingbullets:

I think this is true everywhere. In Game of Thrones for example, the cast said they were surprised with the turn of events when they received the final script. Actors will only do what writers and directors require of them. 

3 minutes ago, endensia said:

Did PMY do the same for HPL? or the story until ep 13 really made not as the same as the original webtoon?

completely different from original novel and webtoon except fangirling story. 

7 minutes ago, endensia said:

I think those who read the webtoon said the story is not following noona fan dot com.

I think hpl fans feel that pmy-kjw are real is because the hpl romance itself is very close to us. How normal couples always do in real life. How can I describe it? It feels like you heard love stories in your neighbourhood. The story itself is realistic.

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think those who read the webtoon said the story is not following noona fan dot com.

hpl fans (who never read it) though that hpl drama is following the webtoon. They never knew that EG is an add up character. 

23 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

completely different from original novel and webtoon except fangirling story. 

22 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

13 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

hpl fans (who never read it) though that hpl drama is following the webtoon. They never knew that EG is an add up character. 

Ah, I see. Thank you for the explanations. That's clear enough for me to make a conclusion for something came up in my mind. :rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

not only in Korea.. its the same in other countries.. if its a multi episode series.. the actors dont know how the story will flow and end.. theyll only know once they received the script on an episode. :D

From the start, I felt HPL was not able to capture a good rating cause of its directing and scripts. Its not the plot. It is the mechanism in delivering that plot that killed everything. Believe me when being a PPC shipper and I say this to HPL, if it wasn’t for PMY and KJW, this drama would’ve been very cringing and hard to watch. They did an excellent job but sadly other factors failed them. Those that enjoyed HPL, I believe enjoyed out of skinship scenes, not really truly able to analyze the overall execution of the drama.

• Like 1